News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

what bidens approval rating looks like in real time....

Started by deadskinmask, October 13, 2021, 08:09:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=423614 time=1634176989 user_id=1582
Quote from: cc post_id=423613 time=1634176801 user_id=88
Only Demoncrats knew & could have been in favor

republicans have been awful quiet.... especially concerning fauci and milly.... they deserve a public execution.... not a 'good talking to'

Not so. I've seen several trying to do something

They do not hold senate or house, so are literally powerless except to bitch which many have

We all gotta stop blaming everything in sight and be more selective than that .... blame everyone is no answer to anything
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

deadskinmask

if i was a senate member, i'd have made a knife outta melted cigarette butts (if that was all i could do) and stabbed fauci and milly in their throats.... live on camera.... send a message.... thats how that works....

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=423605 time=1634175667 user_id=1582
semens presence anywhere is a mystery to me.... i don't believe ppl should be banned for being stupid but i do believe they should have their stupidity regulated.... he needs a throttle installed.... like 1 post per hour or 5 posts per day....

He is very thin skinned....he becomes obsessed with people who he feels have made fun of him......he still randomly mentions Herman who teased him..

I've never seen such anti social behaviour from a person in their seventies.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=423620 time=1634178015 user_id=3254
semens presence anywhere is a mystery to me.... i don't believe ppl should be banned for being stupid but i do believe they should have their stupidity regulated.... he needs a throttle installed.... like 1 post per hour or 5 posts per day....

He is very thin skinned....he becomes obsessed with people who he feels have made fun of him......he still randomly mentions Herman who teased him..

hes a waste.... hes a shot-out ol' has-been (if he ever really 'was' to begin with).... now he posts like a deranged kamikaze pilot.... he has no reputation to lose.... no face to save.... he knows hes a pile of shit and he just wants to stick to as many shoes as he can.... its sad to see....

Bricktop

Hold my beer...

:laugh3:

deadskinmask

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=423625 time=1634179026 user_id=1560

Hold my beer...

:laugh3:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=423622 time=1634178302 user_id=1582

hes a waste.... hes a shot-out ol' has-been (if he ever really 'was' to begin with).... now he posts like a deranged kamikaze pilot.... he has no reputation to lose.... no face to save.... he knows hes a pile of shit and he just wants to stick to as many shoes as he can.... its sad to see....

He brings nothing of value to any discussion, in fact he wrecks them..

And the creepiness on top of that makes it impossible to keep him around in my opinion.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=423628 time=1634179413 user_id=3254

And the creepiness on top of that makes it impossible to keep him around in my opinion.

yeah.... thats the general consensus.... joe, eddie and leggs like him.... thats a red flag by itself....

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=423630 time=1634179610 user_id=1582
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=423628 time=1634179413 user_id=3254

yeah.... thats the general consensus.... joe, eddie and leggs like him.... thats a red flag by itself....

The incels like him do they?

deadskinmask

i dunno who the incels are.... i know who shouldn't like ppl.... if eddie, leggs, joe or semen like you, you need to change your lifestyle....

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=423632 time=1634179913 user_id=1582
i dunno who the incels are.... i know who shouldn't like ppl.... if eddie, leggs, joe or semen like you, you need to change your lifestyle....

It's something that started quite a whole ago..

The incels refers to Joe, Edward, Semajor, SCOUSE, and Mel..

Extraleggs is an honourary member too.

cc

Officially, "Incel" is an official group / internet club  of guys who could not get a woman, so turned into woman haters

The word came to light in Toronto when one drove a rented van  along a sidewalk for 2 blocks killing many .. aiming for women while trying to avoid men

Eight of the ten deceased victims were women.

A forerunner would be The École Polytechnique massacre, also known as the Montreal massacre, was an antifeminist mass shooting in Montreal at an engineering school affiliated with the Université de Montréal. Fourteen women were murdered and 10 women and four men were injured.

On December 6, 1989, Marc Lépine entered a mechanical engineering class at the École Polytechnique and ordered the women and men to opposite sides of the classroom. He separated nine women, instructing the men to leave.

He stated that he was "fighting feminism" and opened fire. He shot at all nine women in the room, killing six. The shooter then moved through corridors, the cafeteria, and another classroom, targeting women for just under 20 minutes. He killed a further eight before turning the gun on himself.

Neat how our gang of slugs has been defined as incels in threads  :wink:

Odinson

Quote from: cc post_id=423661 time=1634228436 user_id=88
Officially, "Incel" is an official group / internet club  of guys who could not get a woman, so turned into woman haters

The word came to light in Toronto when one drove a rented van  along a sidewalk for 2 blocks killing many .. aiming for women while trying to avoid men

A forerunner would be The École Polytechnique massacre, also known as the Montreal massacre, was an antifeminist mass shooting in Montreal at an engineering school affiliated with the Université de Montréal. Fourteen women were murdered and 10 women and four men were injured.

On December 6, 1989, Marc Lépine entered a mechanical engineering class at the École Polytechnique and ordered the women and men to opposite sides of the classroom. He separated nine women, instructing the men to leave.

He stated that he was "fighting feminism" and opened fire. He shot at all nine women in the room, killing six. The shooter then moved through corridors, the cafeteria, and another classroom, targeting women for just under 20 minutes. He killed a further eight before turning the gun on himself.

I´m confused.

Does that school have a giant kitchen that can house 14 women?

What the hell were those women doing there?

cc

Maybe I didn't state it understandable

Summary .. The women hating guy in Montreal shot and killed 17 female engineering students

He seemed to not be islamic, yet he was raised by an islamic father .. so the connection is not defined

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=423688 time=1634258725 user_id=136
Quote from: cc post_id=423661 time=1634228436 user_id=88

I´m confused.

Does that school have a giant kitchen that can house 14 women?

What the hell were those women doing there?

I read most of the women slaughtered in Montreal were engineering students.