A

Is Radical Islam On The Rise In Canada?

Started by Anonymous, February 16, 2014, 03:40:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Ms. cc li tarte, as I just wrote on Vancouver Forum, I am not a politically savvy woman...

My family, my church, my friends and my job are all that I know..

You are a very intelligent lady, but explaining ideologies to someone like me is probably a waste of your time..

I will simply trust what you say.

Basically the muslim women here are forced to wear that burkha thing.. The moslim guys do nothing but just hang around.

The females are like merchandice... One of them moslim pricks even offered to buy my sister because he liked her... My father took it as an insult and got angry.

They say that they love their women but their concept of love is very different from ours..

I would like to learn more about that religion from the Muslim lady at work.

Just dont be like you are studying her.. Slowly in increments... Like a spy.

Anonymous

Basically the muslim women here are forced to wear that burkha thing.. The moslim guys do nothing but just hang around.

The females are like merchandice... One of them moslim pricks even offered to buy my sister because he liked her... My father took it as an insult and got angry.

They say that they love their women but their concept of love is very different from ours..

I would like to learn more about that religion from the Muslim lady at work.

Just dont be like you are studying her.. Slowly in increments... Like a spy.

I was thinking asking polite questions without prying.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Your response was a common one and said with good intentions.

I just don't like to see the root  ideology diverted from via the many examples of "nice" people who prolly do not follow the vile parts of the  ideology

While it sounds ludicrous .. even embarassing,  we even have a mod here who has actually posted pics of "sweet" scarfed girls in a desperate attempt to divert from the cruel misogyny and violence at the heart of islam ..... . the cruel misogyny and violence perpetrated around the world evey single day

Bullseye CC!! You cannot be a so-called "nice" person and pedantically follow Islam. That would be the opposite of noice.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"Your response was a common one and said with good intentions.

I just don't like to see the root  ideology diverted from via the many examples of "nice" people who prolly do not follow the vile parts of the  ideology

While it sounds ludicrous .. even embarassing,  we even have a mod here who has actually posted pics of "sweet" scarfed girls in a desperate attempt to divert from the cruel misogyny and violence at the heart of islam ..... . the cruel misogyny and violence perpetrated around the world evey single day

Bullseye CC!! You cannot be a so-called "nice" person and pedantically follow Islam. That would be the opposite of noice.

The muslims whom pedantically follow Islam are the fucking murderers and rapists.

Odinson

The muslims whom do not "pedantically" follow Islam are potential jihadist murderers and rapists.

Anonymous

The muslims whom pedantically follow Islam are the fucking murderers and rapists.

No fucking kidding brainiac. Isn't that what CC and I have been saying? :roll:

Odinson

No fucking kidding brainiac. Isn't that what CC and I have been saying? :roll:

I do not need some piece of shit to say me what some people are... If some1 doesnt agree with me, then fuck off! I´ll go alone.

I have my own experiences which are not derived from books and magazines.

You chicks understand that the "craving for pussy" sweet talk doesnt work on me.