Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A

Is Radical Islam On The Rise In Canada?

Started by Anonymous, February 16, 2014, 03:40:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I wasn't aware of these two trials underway.
QuoteTwo terror trials unfolding on Canadian soil should cause enough concern over the spread of radical Islam in Canada.

Both Chiheb Esseghaier and Dr. Khurram Sher, the pathologist and former Canadian Idol contestant, have openly ranted against Canada.

But there's also another more insidious form of Islamism at play in Canadian universities and public institutions that some of us may shrug off as innocuous.

The University of Calgary is hosting a conference Saturday where Memphis imam and one-time Holocaust denier Yasir Qadhi will speak.

Imam Qadhi lectures at Rhodes College in the Department of Religious Studies. In the past, he argued Jews are not "semites" but "European" from "Russia." He also encouraged his audiences to read The Hoax of the Holocaust and called the Holocaust false propaganda.

He later retracted and apologized for these statements, arguing one must distinguish between the actions of the Israeli state and the Jews as a people, but some statements should set off alarm bells even after retraction.

Qadhi will speak on the subject of "Better Your Bitter Half". A press release advertising the speech from Muslims of Calgary says he will outline "psychological" differences between men and women which will be useful in "elevating" existing spousal relationships and entering new ones with "the right mindset", presumably after blessed enlightenment from the imam.

Here in Ontario, another university funded by tax dollars is refusing to allow Moray Watson, a non-Muslim, to audit a course on Islamic preaching, public speaking and worship. The course at Huron College was designed by Ingrid Mattson, a Canadian convert to Islam who used to head the Islamic Society of North America.

She is considered the face of Muslim enlightenment and even feminism.

Having paid at least lip service to women's greater role in public life, she has also advocated and engaged in interfaith dialogue.

Her stance in disallowing a non-Muslim student to audit the Islamic course is hence all the more concerning. It calls into question her sincerity as a votary of interfaith harmony.

Indeed, as chair of Islamic Studies at Huron, she should have insisted on allowing Watson to audit the course.

Universities have the right to determine their own prerequisites, but they must be truly academic and not discriminate based on religion.

Is it possible Prof. Mattson fears Watson's criticism of Islam will undermine the course's stated objective of training Muslim men and women to proselytize?

In other examples, university officials, public servants and other public agencies have capitulated to Islamist doggedness and religious zeal.

They try hard to project their tolerance of an exotic religious and cultural perspective. The unsavoury effect of this perseverance is that the Islamists usually win, sometimes by default, because no one dares challenge their agenda.

None of the arguments offered by Huron College in defence of its decision cut any ice.

If Watson wishes to enrol in any publicly-funded university course, including one entitled The Muslim Voice: Islamic Preaching, Public Speaking and Worship, he should be able to do so.

It's a separate debate whether publicly-funded universities should even offer courses only available to members of one religious faith.

Canada is becoming a venue for Islamist inroads into public institutions.

Islamists would love to undo the strides we have made toward liberty and egalitarianism, and they seek out every chance to advance their obscurantist views and elitist ideas.

Canada must thank people like Watson for challenging this agenda. Universities need more people like him.

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/sunnews/straighttalk/archives/2014/02/20140215-075845.html">http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/sunnews/st ... 75845.html">http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/sunnews/straighttalk/archives/2014/02/20140215-075845.html

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"I wasn't aware of these two trials underway.
QuoteTwo terror trials unfolding on Canadian soil should cause enough concern over the spread of radical Islam in Canada.

Both Chiheb Esseghaier and Dr. Khurram Sher, the pathologist and former Canadian Idol contestant, have openly ranted against Canada.

But there's also another more insidious form of Islamism at play in Canadian universities and public institutions that some of us may shrug off as innocuous.

The University of Calgary is hosting a conference Saturday where Memphis imam and one-time Holocaust denier Yasir Qadhi will speak.

Imam Qadhi lectures at Rhodes College in the Department of Religious Studies. In the past, he argued Jews are not "semites" but "European" from "Russia." He also encouraged his audiences to read The Hoax of the Holocaust and called the Holocaust false propaganda.

He later retracted and apologized for these statements, arguing one must distinguish between the actions of the Israeli state and the Jews as a people, but some statements should set off alarm bells even after retraction.

Qadhi will speak on the subject of "Better Your Bitter Half". A press release advertising the speech from Muslims of Calgary says he will outline "psychological" differences between men and women which will be useful in "elevating" existing spousal relationships and entering new ones with "the right mindset", presumably after blessed enlightenment from the imam.

Here in Ontario, another university funded by tax dollars is refusing to allow Moray Watson, a non-Muslim, to audit a course on Islamic preaching, public speaking and worship. The course at Huron College was designed by Ingrid Mattson, a Canadian convert to Islam who used to head the Islamic Society of North America.

She is considered the face of Muslim enlightenment and even feminism.

Having paid at least lip service to women's greater role in public life, she has also advocated and engaged in interfaith dialogue.

Her stance in disallowing a non-Muslim student to audit the Islamic course is hence all the more concerning. It calls into question her sincerity as a votary of interfaith harmony.

Indeed, as chair of Islamic Studies at Huron, she should have insisted on allowing Watson to audit the course.

Universities have the right to determine their own prerequisites, but they must be truly academic and not discriminate based on religion.

Is it possible Prof. Mattson fears Watson's criticism of Islam will undermine the course's stated objective of training Muslim men and women to proselytize?

In other examples, university officials, public servants and other public agencies have capitulated to Islamist doggedness and religious zeal.

They try hard to project their tolerance of an exotic religious and cultural perspective. The unsavoury effect of this perseverance is that the Islamists usually win, sometimes by default, because no one dares challenge their agenda.

None of the arguments offered by Huron College in defence of its decision cut any ice.

If Watson wishes to enrol in any publicly-funded university course, including one entitled The Muslim Voice: Islamic Preaching, Public Speaking and Worship, he should be able to do so.

It's a separate debate whether publicly-funded universities should even offer courses only available to members of one religious faith.

Canada is becoming a venue for Islamist inroads into public institutions.

Islamists would love to undo the strides we have made toward liberty and egalitarianism, and they seek out every chance to advance their obscurantist views and elitist ideas.

Canada must thank people like Watson for challenging this agenda. Universities need more people like him.

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/sunnews/straighttalk/archives/2014/02/20140215-075845.html">http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/sunnews/st ... 75845.html">http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/sunnews/straighttalk/archives/2014/02/20140215-075845.html

I work with a Muslim lady and she is so lovely.

cc

Please!! Damn, I once knew a German woman who had been in Germany during nazi times. She was "nice" also but that did not change the fact that nazism was right up there 2nd only to islam as a top treacherous cruel supremacist ideology .... lacking only islam's  sheep's clothing of a religion for cover and longevity ...... and lots of "nice" ladies to use to deflect what islam itself is

Yes Shen, devout "radical" islam  is VERY MUCH on the rise here. It has been permeating universities for many years now for starters. There are many Saudi sponsored mosques preaching hate and selling vile hate videos and literature here ... some Shi'a ones too.

Canada has supplied many radicalized jihadis around the world ... several to Syria .... did you know one of our lads was a leader in the Algerian gas plant slaughter last year and his 3 friends spread out across Africa to learn how to kill .... .will be interesting when they and the many Syria experienced all return ... filled with hate of all non islamics & well trained to kill

We have trials in progress ... one for a doctor in London ON for financing terror ... 2 in ON for plotting to blow up a train as it crossed the Niagara bridge ... 2 from Surrey that tried to blow up people celebrating Canada Day at the BC parliament building .... I could go on as  there are many others
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Please!! Damn, I once knew a German woman who had been in Germany during nazi times. She was "nice" also but that did not change the fact that nazism was right up there 2nd only to islam as a top treacherous cruel supremacist ideology .... lacking only islam's  sheep's clothing of a religion for cover and longevity ...... and lots of "nice" ladies to use to deflect what islam itself is

Yes Shen, devout "radical" islam  is VERY MUCH on the rise here. It has been permeating universities for many years now for starters. There are many Saudi sponsored mosques preaching hate and selling vile hate videos and literature here ... some Shi'a ones too.

Canada has supplied many radicalized jihadis around the world ... several to Syria .... did you know one of our lads was a leader in the Algerian gas plant slaughter last year and his 3 friends spread out across Africa to learn how to kill .... .will be interesting when they all return ...well trained

We have trials in progress ... one for a doctor in London ON for financing terror ... 2 in ON for plotting to blow up a train as it crossed the Niagara bridge ... 2 from Surrey that tried to blow up people celebrating Canada Day at the BC parliament building .... I could go on as  there are many others

Ms. cc li tarte, I apologize if I it appeared I am defending killers..

I am afraid I do not know much about any ideology.

:(

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"Please!! Damn, I once knew a German woman who had been in Germany during nazi times. She was "nice" also but that did not change the fact that nazism was right up there 2nd only to islam as a top treacherous cruel supremacist ideology .... lacking only islam's  sheep's clothing of a religion for cover and longevity ...... and lots of "nice" ladies to use to deflect what islam itself is

Canada has supplied many radicalized jihadis around the world ... several to Syria .... did you know one of our lads was a leader in the Algerian gas plant slaughter last year and his 3 friends spread out across Africa to learn how to kill .... .will be interesting when they all return ...well trained

Do you go jogging on the streets during dark-hours?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

I don't jog, but I go rollerblading or walking my dog.

cc

Your response was a common one and said with good intentions.

I just don't like to see the root  ideology diverted from via the many examples of "nice" people who prolly do not follow the vile parts of the  ideology

While it sounds ludicrous .. even embarassing,  we even have a mod here who has actually posted pics of "sweet" scarfed girls in a desperate attempt to divert from the cruel misogyny and violence at the heart of islam ..... . the cruel misogyny and violence perpetrated around the world evey single day

Odinson

I don't jog, but I go rollerblading or walking my dog.

In the night?

cc

Odinson

Quote from: "cc li tarte"WTF does that have to do with the OP?

Peel the onion, grasshopper.. You have to become Zen about these things..

cc

"grasshopper" ..... hmmmm ... interesting

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Your response was a common one and said with good intentions.

I just don't like to see the root  ideology diverted from via the many examples of "nice" people who prolly do not follow the vile parts of the  ideology

While it sounds ludicrous .. even embarassing,  we even have a mod here who has actually posted pics of "sweet" scarfed girls in a desperate attempt to divert from the cruel misogyny and violence at the heart of islam ..... . the cruel misogyny and violence perpetrated around the world evey single day

Ms. cc li tarte, as I just wrote on Vancouver Forum, I am not a politically savvy woman...

My family, my church, my friends and my job are what I know..

You are a very intelligent lady, but explaining ideologies to someone like me is probably a waste of your time..

I will simply trust what you say.

Odinson

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Your response was a common one and said with good intentions.

Ms. cc li tarte, as I just wrote on Vancouver Forum, I am not a politically savvy woman...

My family, my church, my friends and my job are all that I know..

You are a very intelligent lady, but explaining ideologies to someone like me is probably a waste of your time..

Basically the muslim women here are forced to wear that burkha thing.. The moslim guys do nothing but just hang around.

The females are like merchandice... One of them moslim pricks even offered to buy my sister because he liked her... My father took it as an insult and got angry.

They say that they love their women but their concept of love is very different from ours..

Odinson

Quote from: "cc li tarte""grasshopper" ..... hmmmm ... interesting

Yup..

Anonymous

My family, my church, my friends and my job are all that I know..

Basically the muslim women here are forced to wear that burkha thing.. The moslim guys do nothing but just hang around.

The females are like merchandice... One of them moslim pricks even offered to buy my sister because he liked her... My father took it as an insult and got angry.

They say that they love their women but their concept of love is very different from ours..

I would like to learn more about that religion from the Muslim lady at work.