News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8239
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:06:41 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by caskur

Is Fashionista Slow/Mentally Challenged?

Started by Aryan, November 12, 2021, 07:54:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

I've suspected this for a while and numerous other people have mentioned the same thing over the years....

Of course, it could be due to the fact that English isn't her first language and despite living in an English speaking country for most of her adult life, her grasp of the language remains dire at best.

I made a similar thread on here a while ago and for some unknown reason, it was deleted. We'll see how long this stays up.  ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=427026 time=1636764876 user_id=1728
I've suspected this for a while and numerous other people have mentioned the same thing over the years....

Of course, it could be due to the fact that English isn't her first language and despite living in an English speaking country for most of her adult life, her grasp of the language remains dire at best.

I made a similar thread on here a while ago and for some unknown reason, it was deleted. We'll see how long this stays up.  ac_lmfao

I don't know anything about that but I do know that you have a severe case of ripped butt hole.

See a shrink... Maybe a nice Yiddish one.

cc

OP should stick to the only thing he does well ... tell lies about the dead leader of "The Brotherhood of Poofters" he claims to follow
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Aryan

Quote from: "Dr. Finklestien" post_id=427136 time=1636896815

I don't know anything about that but I do know that you have a severe case of ripped butt hole.

Any particular reason why you chose to make this remark from behind the safety of an anonymous post?

Aryan

Quote from: cc post_id=427139 time=1636908952 user_id=88
OP should stick to the only thing he does well ... tell lies about the dead leader of "The Brotherhood of Poofters" he claims to follow

Sure, like you and your shilling for Zionism?

Anonymous

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=427159 time=1636915885 user_id=1728

Any particular reason why you chose to make this remark from behind the safety of an anonymous post?

Any particular reason why anonymous posts on an anonymous guest posting forum bother you so much?

Have you always been this delicate?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dr. Finklestien" post_id=427202 time=1636931688
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=427159 time=1636915885 user_id=1728

Any particular reason why anonymous posts on an anonymous guest posting forum bother you so much?

Have you always been this delicate?

Scouse is made out of ass wipe.

cc

I just wanna know if he set the car bomb off in Liverpuddle today ... especially as it happened at a woman's prison, rumor has it  he was trying to break his girl friend  out

Renee

Quote from: cc post_id=427211 time=1636936665 user_id=88
I just wanna know if he set the car bomb off in Liverpuddle today ... especially as it happened at a woman's prison, rumor has it  he was trying to break his girl friend  out

Just stop....You know the God Damn Joooos did it. A jew may not have lit the fuse but you know damn well they financed the operation......  :laugh3:

If Scouce is any indication, the locals in Liverpool aren't smart enough to know how to make toast let alone make a bomb....  :nea:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

Womans hospital, not prison.

Unless Liverpool womans hospital is a funny name for a prison.

cc

Quote from: Renee post_id=427241 time=1637005674 user_id=156
Quote from: cc post_id=427211 time=1636936665 user_id=88

Just stop....You know the God Damn Joooos did it. A jew may not have lit the fuse but you know damn well they financed the operation......  :laugh3:

If Scouce is any indication, the locals in Liverpool aren't smart enough to know how to make toast let alone make a bomb....  :nea:

It did not go off properly & the driver got away OK  .. Liverpuddle incompetence

Yes a jew - changed his name to "Emad Al Something-or-other" to fool people into thinking it was yet another islamic  

In addition to self-immolator, 4 more jews who changed their names to islamic were arrested as accomplices according to MI5)

us jews are tricky :sneaky2:

Hero taxi driver who locked the bomber into car & foiled the attack & car burned to the ground with bomber inside

Aryan

It was a Syrian rapefugee chimping out because he'd been refused asylum, several times I might add, since 2014, yet was still in the country?

Welcome to the clusterfuck clown world of Jewish Globohomo-controlled Britain.

Anonymous

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=427341 time=1637089061 user_id=1728
It was a Syrian rapefugee chimping out because he'd been refused asylum, several times I might add, since 2014, yet was still in the country?

Welcome to the clusterfuck clown world of Jewish Globohomo-controlled Britain.

Well the wait is over. We all knew the jews and the homos were going to make an appearance somewhere.

How long have you held these paranoid world views? Were you molested as a child?

Tell me about your relationship with your mother.

Anonymous

Is Fashionista Slow/Mentally Challenged? I've suspected this for a while and numerous other people have mentioned the same thing over the years. Of course, it could be due to the fact that English isn't her first language

Leaving aside the obvious trollishness of your inquiry (and do feel free to show us on the dolly where she touched you, in your own time of course lel), it's got nithing to do with language and everything to do with the highly conservative approach to forum culture. Consider; you and she... indeed pretty much near everyone you see around you... will conform to the same standard of behaviour they are used to indulging in, particularly when confronted with a visibly identifiable personage they feel disinclined to do anything with. In psychology terms, it is remaining in one's comfort zone. Everyone's been guilty of this at some point or other, even you.

One of the reasons I don't bother with a registration here is because it makes such a truism hard to run up the flagpole. The fact I am not registered means that pretty much everything I submit to the server here has to be taken either at face value or subjected to rigorous scrutiny of VPN IP addresses and.or writing styles. The latter is a royal pain in the arse for some people, especially when there's the chance they'll get it wrong and potentially have people laughing up their sleeves after the fact (either publicly or privately, it doesn't matter) so the easier option is to default to a campaign of "well only cowards won't register" and when that doesn't get the result they want, to default to dealing with the posts o a case by case basis.

Which was my end goal to begin with and (speaking from personal experience here) as long as you aren't looking to rock the boat overly much, the lion's share of your submitted content goes unmolested. To whit: my earliest contributions here were rewarded with a slew of "this IP has been banned" messages, all of which were denied by Fash at the time. Since I was not in breach of any of the site rules (not even close), I simply elected to switch exit nodes to somewhere else. It saved us all the traditional round of mewling you've seen from others who would stump up proof, only to have it dismissed as photoshops from the gallery and the usual round of forced chortles that countless forums willingly default to. Which might be worth a semi-flaccid chubbie somewhere, but most of us roll their eyes over as being boring.

The gambit paid off. These days I'm still submitting content as and when I feel like it and with the same good faith I was doing back then. Fash interacts with it often, as do a number of other people on the board. Including Bricktop on occasion, who I don't mind telling you has hated my guts for years in spite of my "give-a-fuck" attitude towards anyone with a bee in their bonnet or an axe to grind over shit that might otherwise have been put to bed years ago. The way I figure it, you are honoured by your associates and distinguished by your detractors. I've more than enough of both attributes to be blasé about them, and that affords me the luxury of being able to express myself in whatever form is available to me, irrespective of how "slow" others may or may not be on the uptake, though it must be said, if they are hurrying to keep up, at least an avenue has been provided for them to test themselves against. As I hope they will test me. And that really is what it's about, for me at any rate. Self improvement, you know old bean.

Of course, if your intent IS to rock the boat, then none of these avenues will help you and you'll be stuck churning out the same kind of low rent hit pieces that places like CNN and the WaPo makes its bread and butter. And being rewarded for it in kind from the usual suspects. It takes an effort for someone to break themselves of habit and I wouldn't judge you overly unfairly if you couldn't make more than a cursory effort to repair yours, but by the same token you cannot reasonably expect to judge others either. And I say this as someone whose dialogue with you has in the balance been positive, in spite of a few areas we might have disagreed on. I surely don't remember us degenerating to Semenjaw levels of interaction during my months at VF, nor the long term antipathy I see awaiting your every post from others here.

Personally, if I were looking to curry that sort of disfavour, I'd be shitposting at 4chan. Much spicier. You should get your feet wet there if that is your bent.

Anonymous

Should anyone wish to learn the meaning of the word "bloviation", I strongly suggest they read the above post.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview