News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Calgary Police charges two racists with hate crimes.

Started by Green_Hornet, February 15, 2014, 12:24:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Green_Hornet

Calgary Police Charge Man with Hate Crime

Posted 1 February 2014

CALGARY - Two men in downtown Calgary have been carrying signs that have, according to Calgary Police incited hatred and are libellous. As a result of a month long investigation, the Calgary Police Service have charged two men with public incitement of hatred.  (And who on this board is sending racially motivated hate messages?  Just in time to generate numerous complaints before the upcoming Pink Shirt Day.)

The CPS Hate Crimes Co-ordinator has received more than a dozen complaints from citizens regarding two men carrying signage and allegedly publicly inciting hatred in the downtown core.  

Milan Papez, who ran for Mayor in Calgary in last October's civic election, and finished dead last has been reportedly targeting a member of the Chinese community and has been assisted in his efforts by his 53 year old son.

The messages were targeted towards two specific individuals, as well as a specific community within the downtown core.

Milan PAPEZ , 72, of Calgary, has been charged with four counts of public incitement of hatred and one count of defamatory libel.

Milan PAPEZ Jr., 53, has been charged with three counts of public incitement of hatred and one count of defamatory libel.

As defined by the Criminal Code of Canada, Section 319 (1), charges of public incitement of hatred are warranted when by communicating statements in any public place, they incite hatred against any identifiable group when such incitement is likely to lead to a breach of the peace.

Section 319 Public Incitement of Hatred

This offence is committed in two ways:

when a person communicates statements in any public place and incites hatred against any identifiable group where such incitement is likely to lead to a breach of the peace

when a person communicates statements, other than in private conversation, that wilfully promote hatred against any identifiable group  (that includes posting racial motivated hate messages here.)

The CPS Hate Crimes Co-ordinator position, established in 1996, works within the Diversity Resources Unit to assist all officers with cases involving hate-biased or hate-motivated crimes.

Anyone with information about this case, or any hate-motivated crime or incidents, is asked to call police at 403-266-1234 or Crime Stoppers anonymously.

Anonymous

Hello Green_Hornet, I hope you had a lovely Valentine's Day.

:)

Anonymous

Shut up Hornydung or I won't sit on your face like you asked me to.

Odinson

No hate for asiandudes... I checked.

http://www.freshrant.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/grumpy-dwarf.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"No hate for asiandudes... I checked.

I like the Asian bruthas. I don't know where this ridiculous idea I don't fancy Asian guys came from?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Shut up Hornydung or I won't sit on your face like you asked me to.

Shen Li, there is no need for that..

Green_Hornet was not being rude to anyone.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"No hate for asiandudes... I checked.

I like the Asian bruthas. I don't know where this ridiculous idea I don't fancy Asian guys came from?

You knew the answer a few months ago.

You also seemed to know the reason years ago too...

What the hell is wrong with you, girl?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"You knew the answer a few months ago.

What are you babbling about now or do you even know yourself?

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"You knew the answer a few months ago.

What are you babbling about now or do you even know yourself?

Just something you said to me...

Fuck you females are stubborn even if you are wrong...

Odinson

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"Shut up Hornydung or I won't sit on your face like you asked me to.

What do you mean you "won't".

Don't tell me you were actually going to do it?  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Fashionista"Hello Green_Hornet, I hope you had a lovely Valentine's Day.

:)

He spent it with his girlfriend aka his right hand. :lol:  8-)  :ugeek:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

I assume she was kidding?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Renee, look at how hawt he is though. I couldn't control myself. :lol:

http://www.openzine.com/images/IssueImages/IloadImage/428140541615FIG_Medium.jpg">

Odinson

"asian women are too weak to defend themselves when they like another race of men"... Or something like that.

"White women resist more". Again something like that.

Due to having a black boyfriend/husband...

I hope your husband is not some rebellious politically correct statement...

I hope he is not...

Are my boys gonna be next Obamas? Thats an insult... Obama is just a pawn.

Come on! Stop your usual crap!

Of course you like CC because she is your kind of a crap artist... I´m all for female rights but I dont want males to be put down in the battlecry of "equality". I called that bitch and she put me on ignore like a disgusting low-life she is.