News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Suicide bomber foiled by courageous taxi driver in UK.

Started by Bricktop, November 15, 2021, 07:35:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=427287 time=1637022911 user_id=1560
">

This video is unavailable.

Anonymous

This is the second terrorist attack in Britain recently..

An MP was stabbed to death at a church by an extremist.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=427297 time=1637024148 user_id=3254
This is the second terrorist attack in Britain recently..

An MP was stabbed to death at a church by an extremist.

That's right. Conservative MP David Amess by a jihadist.

cc

Old news.

After finally ruling out out Liverpuddle Lolipop, we had already determined in "Rejected" that it was done by evil jews who changed their names to make it look like yet another islamic attack

But yes, the driver acted brilliantly  .. locking  the bomber in the taxi which  did not go well for the bomber
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=427301 time=1637025991 user_id=88
Old news.

After finally ruling out out Liverpuddle Lolipop, we had already determined in "Rejected" that it was done by evil jews who changed their names to make it look like yet another islamic attack

But yes, the driver acted brilliantly  .. locking  the bomber in the taxi which  did not go well for the bomber

You damn Jews. Always blowing shit up and blaming it on them innocent Muslims.

cc

Bricktop

Quote from: cc post_id=427301 time=1637025991 user_id=88
Old news.

Yes, I know.

But I didn't think it belonged in Rejected.

ac_dunno

cc

Anonymous

cc

He sure did

Seems bomb was a dud & mainly caused fire .. but that was luck and failure of the bombmaker. "There was little explosive damage to the car .. was mainly fire damage"

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=427318 time=1637030138 user_id=88
He sure did

Seems bomb was a dud & mainly caused fire .. but that was luck and failure of the bombmaker. "There was little explosive damage to the car .. was mainly fire damage"

I was starting to think there are no real men in Britain, especially Liverpool.

Bricktop

It was the detonator that exploded, but the main charge did not.

If it had, the carnage would have been extensive.

Oh, the guy was a Syrian REFUGEE!!!

Let 'em in. Let 'em in.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=427321 time=1637031302 user_id=1560
It was the detonator that exploded, but the main charge did not.

If it had, the carnage would have been extensive.

Oh, the guy was a Syrian REFUGEE!!!

Let 'em in. Let 'em in.

That is what Justine says.

cc

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10206963/Poppy-Day-suicide-bomber-built-Mother-Satan-explosive-popular-ISIS-militants.html">The Liverpool suicide attacker built a 'Mother of Satan' ball bearing bomb used by ISIS extremists to 'cause maximum carnage' and may have been driven to take revenge after his asylum bids kept being turned down, it was claimed today.

Enzo Almeni, 32, a Muslim who converted to Christianity four years ago, was killed after the homemade device exploded as his taxi pulled up at Liverpool Women's Hospital just before before the 11am minute's silence on Remembrance Sunday.

His bomb was made using homemade TATP explosives. TATP is unstable and known as a 'Mother of Satan' because it is liable to blow up accidentally. It was used by Islamist terrorist in the Paris suicide attacks of 2015, the Manchester Arena bombing in 2017 and the failed Parsons Green Underground station.

..... A senior former intelligence source told the Mirror: 'The bomber intended to enter the hospital and trigger his device, but for some reason it went off early and failed properly to initiate. Had he successfully set off the bomb inside it would have been extremely bloody and horrific. We believe this was a partial ­explosion, clearly from a device at high-chest level, aimed at causing many casualties.'

[Christian conversion .. . that didn't last long, eh?]