The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Interesting and balanced interview

Started by Frood, November 18, 2021, 10:01:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=427814 time=1637492999 user_id=114
Cold hard data is the enemy of blind conspiracy theory followers.

Exactly. In fact it is their "undoing"

Only they don't know they are running around naked .. not always a pleasant sight for the rest of us
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Frood

:001_rolleyes:

You people are so wilfully stupid...

....with your fake news and fake figures.....clutching at anything to soothe your fragile sense of mortality...  like ignorant cowards.  :crazy:
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=427902 time=1637553290 user_id=1676

....with your fake news and fake figures.....clutching at anything to soothe your fragile sense of mortality...  like ignorant cowards.  :crazy:

You are making libertarians look dumb. You are giving Scouse a run for his money falling for every fringe video that is so easily debunked. Stick to opposing vaccine mandates. Scientific data does not vaccines being harmful.

Frood

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=427918 time=1637581436 user_id=114

You are making libertarians look dumb. You are giving Scouse a run for his money falling for every fringe video that is so easily debunked. Stick to opposing vaccine mandates. Scientific data does not vaccines being harmful.

No, yuo....  :001_rolleyes:
Blahhhhhh...

Poppy

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=427924 time=1637585822 user_id=1676

Have you been asked to appear on Alex Jones' show to share your vaccine knowledge?
I\'m Poppy!

Frood

Quote from: Poppy post_id=427933 time=1637608341 user_id=3287
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=427924 time=1637585822 user_id=1676

Have you been asked to appear on Alex Jones' show to share your vaccine knowledge?

No.... have you been hired by Massengill yet to walk on a beach set and talk about your unfreshness?
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

The last sentence is mangled, but I get your point and agree Seoul.

Anonymous

Like everywhere else, data from Australia shows vaccines save lives. And the people who are fully vaxxed who are dying are really old and likely are immunocompromised.

QuoteUnvaccinated people are 16 times more likely to end up in intensive care units or die from COVID-19, Australia's New South Wales state said in a report, with officials urging people to get inoculated as Australia begins to live with the coronavirus.

The data from New South Wales (NSW) health department out late on Monday showed only 11% of people out of 412 who died from the Delta outbreak over four months through early October were fully vaccinated. The average age of those deaths was 82.

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/australias-nsw-says-unvaccinated-16-times-more-likely-die-covid-19-2021-11-09">https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-paci ... 2021-11-09">https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/australias-nsw-says-unvaccinated-16-times-more-likely-die-covid-19-2021-11-09

And this

QuoteOnly around 3% of people in intensive care units had two doses, while more than 63% of the 61,800 cases detected between June 16 and Oct. 7 were unvaccinated.

"Young people with two doses of a vaccine experienced lower rates of infection and almost no serious disease, while those unvaccinated in this age group were at greater risk of developing COVID-19 and needing hospitalisation," NSW Chief Health Officer Kerry Chant said in a statement.

The report's findings were in line with data from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which said in September that unvaccinated individuals were 11 times more likely to die from COVID-19 than those who were fully vaccinated.

cc

Here in BC, Vaxxed in hospital are consistently 2- / 100,000 cases  Vs.  consistently 40+ for Unvaxxed  cases  .. calculated  over the last 2 weeks period

https://news.gov.bc.ca/releases/2021HLTH0073-002247">https://news.gov.bc.ca/releases/2021HLTH0073-002247

If I recall Grade 2 math correctly, that more than is a 20 to 1 ratio of cases hospitalized

Thanks but I think I'll keep my vax

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=427977 time=1637696565 user_id=2015
Like everywhere else, data from Australia shows vaccines save lives. And the people who are fully vaxxed who are dying are really old and likely are immunocompromised.

QuoteUnvaccinated people are 16 times more likely to end up in intensive care units or die from COVID-19, Australia's New South Wales state said in a report, with officials urging people to get inoculated as Australia begins to live with the coronavirus.

The data from New South Wales (NSW) health department out late on Monday showed only 11% of people out of 412 who died from the Delta outbreak over four months through early October were fully vaccinated. The average age of those deaths was 82.

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/australias-nsw-says-unvaccinated-16-times-more-likely-die-covid-19-2021-11-09">https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-paci ... 2021-11-09">https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/australias-nsw-says-unvaccinated-16-times-more-likely-die-covid-19-2021-11-09

And this

QuoteOnly around 3% of people in intensive care units had two doses, while more than 63% of the 61,800 cases detected between June 16 and Oct. 7 were unvaccinated.

"Young people with two doses of a vaccine experienced lower rates of infection and almost no serious disease, while those unvaccinated in this age group were at greater risk of developing COVID-19 and needing hospitalisation," NSW Chief Health Officer Kerry Chant said in a statement.

The report's findings were in line with data from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which said in September that unvaccinated individuals were 11 times more likely to die from COVID-19 than those who were fully vaccinated.

Some real data.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

cc

Dinky will get all snarky and have another hissyfit

followed by rolling her or his eyes

I'd hate for me of any of us to be responsible for his or her eyes getting stuck in that position permanently

Bricktop

I remind you he is American. They don't like being humiliated.

It doesn't stop them saying dumb things, though.

cc

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=428010 time=1637718527 user_id=88
Dinky will get all snarky and have another hissyfit

followed by rolling her or his eyes

I'd hate for me of any of us to be responsible for his or her eyes getting stuck in that position permanently

No yuo

Frood

You're all worse than chooks in a cage, except it's my thread that you're plastering in excrement.

I still don't see anybody with the cajones to watch the original video set out alongside very clear instructions that even a South Australian could comprehend.

Carry on, simpletons...
Blahhhhhh...