Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Rittenhouse "NOT GUILTY" on ALL 5 Counts

Started by cc, November 19, 2021, 05:47:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=427641 time=1637362022 user_id=88
I guess not breaking the law mattered to jury

- albeit not to progs and their propaganda press  machines

I'm amazed that 12 of 12 people in today's world full of wonky whacos who believe in their cause, not the law all agreed and followed the law to the letter .. I am amazed

I did not think jury would find him guilty - but I did expect a few progs to vote to execute him - Thus, I expected a hung jury

THIS IS AWFULL:

Meantime Biden (Supposedly the pres of ALL people .. yet is Mr Division  Personified) exceeds his authority yet again and divides the country further  "" Biden suggests he disagrees with Kyle Rittenhouse acquittal, calls for Americans to protest 'peacefully' "

Dividing is how he got there - and dividing is how he intends to stay there  .. keeping the country in 2 angry camps .. even though 12 of 12 people who actually saw the evidence as it related to the law & followed the law to the letter

Kyle Rittenhouse acquittal: Liberal media fumes over verdict

One CNN contributor claimed the jury's verdict was a 'stark reminder of inequity' ... he killed a white idiot chasing him down and then trying to kill him FFS  :crazy:  :dash1:

Biden's comments are inexcusable and unworthy of the office he holds.

Anonymous

he Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee tried and failed to show solidarity with those angry about the verdict in the trial of Kyle Rittenhouse and were torched online for their incompetence.

Rittenhouse was on trial for the fatal shooting of two rioters during the violent Black Lives Matter protests in Kenosha, Wisconsin, in the wake of the police shooting of Jacob Blake in 2020. On Friday, a jury found him not guiltyon all counts after nearly four days of deliberation.

While many on the left were angered and outraged by the verdict, some were also dumbfounded by the error-ridden statement from the DCCC.

"It's disgusting and disturbing that someone was able to carry a loaded assault rifle into a protest against the unjust killing of Jacob Blake, an unarmed Black man, and take the lives of two people and injure another — and face absolutely no consequences," read the statement from DCCC Chairman Rep. Sean Patrick Maloney (D-N.Y.).

Maloney's statement fell short of numerous easily verifiable facts and many on social media rushed to point them out.

"FFS, DCCC, get the underlying facts right! (Jacob Blake was shot and wounded in his car; he is still alive (albeit paralyzed)," replied columnist Rob George.

"The DCCC chairman's statement today says that Jacob Blake was 1) unarmed and 2) killed, neither of which is true. This is sensitive stuff and folks are stomping around like drunk elephants," tweeted reporter Dave Weigel.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=427711 time=1637404028 user_id=114
he Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee tried and failed to show solidarity with those angry about the verdict in the trial of Kyle Rittenhouse and were torched online for their incompetence.

Rittenhouse was on trial for the fatal shooting of two rioters during the violent Black Lives Matter protests in Kenosha, Wisconsin, in the wake of the police shooting of Jacob Blake in 2020. On Friday, a jury found him not guiltyon all counts after nearly four days of deliberation.

While many on the left were angered and outraged by the verdict, some were also dumbfounded by the error-ridden statement from the DCCC.

"It's disgusting and disturbing that someone was able to carry a loaded assault rifle into a protest against the unjust killing of Jacob Blake, an unarmed Black man, and take the lives of two people and injure another — and face absolutely no consequences," read the statement from DCCC Chairman Rep. Sean Patrick Maloney (D-N.Y.).

Maloney's statement fell short of numerous easily verifiable facts and many on social media rushed to point them out.

"FFS, DCCC, get the underlying facts right! (Jacob Blake was shot and wounded in his car; he is still alive (albeit paralyzed)," replied columnist Rob George.

"The DCCC chairman's statement today says that Jacob Blake was 1) unarmed and 2) killed, neither of which is true. This is sensitive stuff and folks are stomping around like drunk elephants," tweeted reporter Dave Weigel.

The Democrats are an elitist coastal party.

cc

Kyle will be interviewed on the Tucker Carlson Fox program  Monday - 1st interview since trial ended

I'm shocked MSNBC & CNN didn't have him on first  ac_biggrin
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=427722 time=1637439906 user_id=88
Kyle will be interviewed on the Tucker Carlson Fox program  Monday - 1st interview since trial ended

I'm shocked MSNBC & CNN didn't have him on first  ac_biggrin

:laugh:

Anonymous

Bricktop

That the President of the US publically announced anger at the verdict is a clear dereliction of his duty.

As President it is incumbent on him to support the function of the courts, unless there has been a clear misconduct by the court itself. This is not the case here.

Biden has declared to America that he believes the court and the jury were wrong. This will encourage the lunatics of the left to protest and riot.

This dessicated, deluded fool should be removed from office, because the longer he remains, the more damaged his country will become.

cc

Ass Covering Starts - They know they are open to suit just as Covington creamed them on defamation

https://twitter.com/i/status/1461868710856175620">https://twitter.com/i/status/1461868710856175620

cc

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/sandmann-rittenhouse.jpg">

Bricktop

Highlighting my disdain for American social and cultural values...

"The verdict has prompted strong reactions from both sides.

Derrick Johnson, the president of the civil rights organisation NAACP, tweeted that the verdict "is a reminder of the treacherous role that white supremacy and privilege play within our justice system".

Prominent civil rights activist Reverend Al Sharpton said the "outrageous and dangerous" verdict will encourage vigilantes to use violence to assert their power.

"These continue to be dark days for black people killed at the hands of people that believe our lives do not matter," he said in a statement.

There are also concerns about the legal precedence the verdict could set for future cases.

California's Governor Gavin Newsom wrote: "America today: you can break the law, carry around weapons built for a military, shoot and kill people, and get away with it."

President Joe Biden said he was "angry and concerned" at the verdict, but that "the jury has spoken".

None of these comments take any notice of the legal aspects of the case. Emotion, disinformation, ignorance and utter stupidity drive much of how America lives.

Frood

Only in the blue areas.... the rest of America is rolling their eyes with us.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Take your word...I'm not conversant with what State does what.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=427762 time=1637454385 user_id=1676
Only in the blue areas.... the rest of America is rolling their eyes with us.

The blue areas are progtardation on crank.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=427767 time=1637455263 user_id=1676
Red areas:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/dT3QDn3mwCKV/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/dT3QDn3mwCKV/

:sdfjh(9):