The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Unthinkable - SUV plowed at high-speed into Christmas parade as children watched in terror

Started by cc, November 21, 2021, 07:13:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

This is getting potentially nastier - "Could" be intentional and nothing to do with "running away from crime scene"

Apparently he was extremely anti-white and made glaring statements accordingly (fact) & his group adores Hitler  

Some sources which I need more confirmation for even have him as a "5 percenter" - That, if true would make motive virtually conclusive  .. again, if that is true

So much out there now needing confirmation as to what is is true

At very least he knew he was killing people and continued intentionally

And yes Brick - if you were not fast enough with the match, I'd beat you to it
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Quote from: cc post_id=428104 time=1637795046 user_id=88

And yes Brick - if you were not fast enough with the match, I'd beat you to it[/i]

I'm 70!!! I will require a handicap.

Anonymous

QuoteSome sources which I need more confirmation for even have him as a "5 percenter" - That, if true would make motive virtually conclusive .. again, if that is true

I looked them up. Nice guys.

The Five-Percent Nation, sometimes referred to as the Nation of Gods and Earths (NGE/NOGE) or the Five Percenters, is a Black nationalist movement influenced by Islam which was founded in 1964 in the Harlem section of the borough of Manhattan, New York City, by Allah the Father, who was previously known as Clarence 13X and, before that, Clarence Edward Smith.

Teachings on race

The teachings of Five-Percent Nation have been accused of promoting black supremacy. As in the Nation of Islam, Five Percenters believe that the original inhabitants of the world were Black (which they refer to as the "Asiatic Blackman" and believe had inhabited the earth for "66 trillion years") who ultimately descended from the Tribe of Shabazz, while the White race are evil "devils" who were created 6,000 years ago on what is today the Greek island of Patmos by a 'rogue bigheaded scientist' named Yakub (the Biblical and Qur'anic Jacob) who was of the Meccan branch of the tribe. After the Whites attempted to rise up against their creators, they were exiled to the caves of "West Asia" - what would later be known as Europe. The Yakub origin story is the basis for all Five Percenter racial understanding.[72]

cc

Not nice is right -nation of islam at its worse - I need to confirm story is 100 correct

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=428104 time=1637795046 user_id=88
This is getting potentially nastier - "Could" be intentional and nothing to do with "running away from crime scene"

Apparently he was extremely anti-white and made glaring statements accordingly (fact) & his group adores Hitler  

Some sources which I need more confirmation for even have him as a "5 percenter" - That, if true would make motive virtually conclusive  .. again, if that is true

So much out there now needing confirmation as to what is is true

At very least he knew he was killing people and continued intentionally

And yes Brick - if you were not fast enough with the match, I'd beat you to it

It's looking more and more like this was a racially motivated act of terror.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=428100 time=1637793428 user_id=1560
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=428049 time=1637767489 user_id=3254
Quote from: Bricktop post_id=428038 time=1637737733 user_id=1560
He knew full well he was mowing down old white ladies and white children.

I'd happily douse him in petrol and throw him a match.

We don't know that.

So when you're driving, you don't identify and recognise pedestrians in your vicinity?

He drove through traffic barriers and into a group of marchers over several hundred metres at high speed.

I doubt even the most inept defence lawyer will try to float the argument that he didn't see them.

That's not what I meant..

I meant we didn't know at the time that race was his motivation..

But, as more information about his background comes out, it looks like his hatred of people of different races was his motivation.

cc

It is. Some I'm certain of - some needs more confirmation before accepting

But yes, the running from crime is looking weaker as more comes out on this piece of work

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=428121 time=1637799680 user_id=88
It is. Some I'm certain of - some needs more confirmation before accepting

But yes, the running from crime is looking weaker as more comes out on this piece of work

Good luck getting the prog media to report the reason he did this.

Bricktop

I firmly believe, until evidence proves otherwise, that this was an act of racial terrorism.

cc

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=428127 time=1637800547 user_id=1560
I firmly believe, until evidence proves otherwise, that this was an act of racial terrorism.

I also - while still open to contrary info & substantiation of some items

His continuing on and on makes it at very least deliberate

Bricktop

It was definitely deliberate. That is beyond dispute.

All that remains unanswered is his motive.

Odinson

I think the Asians, Mexicans and injuns are gonna join blacks in the coming RACE-WAR.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=428166 time=1637805629 user_id=136
I think the Asians, Mexicans and injuns are gonna join blacks in the coming RACE-WAR.

I don't give a fuck what North American lunatics do because I won't be here.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=428167 time=1637805748 user_id=56
Quote from: Odinson post_id=428166 time=1637805629 user_id=136

I don't give a fuck what North American lunatics do because I won't be here.

Just kidding.

I dont think the Asians are gonna be joining these nasty groups of people.  :laugh3:

The SUV murderer just had some race-war picture in his social media...

With indians and mexicans joining blacks against whites because we stole something from each group.  :laugh3:

Anonymous