The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Unthinkable - SUV plowed at high-speed into Christmas parade as children watched in terror

Started by cc, November 21, 2021, 07:13:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

https://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/sk112521dAPR20211124074504.jpg">

NOTE: The uber-prog DA behind this critter's easy release into the public did concede that all too obvious fact
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=428276 time=1637876521 user_id=88
https://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/sk112521dAPR20211124074504.jpg">

NOTE: The uber-prog DA behind this critter's easy release into the public did concede that all too obvious fact

But, no frickin consequences.

Bricktop

This exemption of liability provided to senior bureaucrats and politicians must end.

It is the same in most western democracies; these mandarins operate under a protective legal principle of non-liability as long as they are acting lawfully and "in good faith". This loophole removes the obligation to consider the negative consequences of their decision making.

Thiel

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=428292 time=1637896293 user_id=1560
This exemption of liability provided to senior bureaucrats and politicians must end.

It is the same in most western democracies; these mandarins operate under a protective legal principle of non-liability as long as they are acting lawfully and "in good faith". This loophole removes the obligation to consider the negative consequences of their decision making.

It must stop. For it to stop, the people making poor decisons must be held liable when their decisions have serious consequences.
gay, conservative and proud

Bricktop

It will take a mighty and well funded legal challenge, or a massive change of heart by politicians for it to happen.

cc

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=428312 time=1637900051 user_id=1560
It will take a mighty and well funded legal challenge, or a massive change of heart by politicians for it to happen.

We can write off the second past of that. That ain't agona happen.

They are happy with it and will use their powers to keep the status quo

Anonymous

What would the reaction from the chattering classes be if a white male who was a member of a white supremacist group who posted his racist venom on social media had driven his vehicle into a crowd of predominantly black people. He was feeling the police? NO!!

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=428322 time=1637903289 user_id=56
What would the reaction from the chattering classes be if a white male who was a member of a white supremacist group who posted his racist venom on social media had driven his vehicle into a crowd of predominantly black people. He was feeling the police? NO!!

There is a double-standard.

Brown people arent being held to the same standard in any areas.

In my book, if I'm banned from using the N-word, then the krakka word should be banned too.

We are constantly giving without getting anything in return.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=428324 time=1637904048 user_id=136

In my book, if I'm banned from using the N-word, then the krakka word should be banned too.

Who the fuck cares about words. I'm talking about actions. If Darrel Brooks was white and the people he killed were black, this would've been a case of domestic white nationalist terrorism. Particularly so considering if a white killer was a member of a hate group and was active on scoal media hating people of a different race.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=428330 time=1637907051 user_id=56

Who the fuck cares about words. I'm talking about actions. If Darrel Brooks was white and the people he killed were black, this would've been a case of domestic white nationalist terrorism. Particularly so considering if a white killer was a member of a hate group and was active on scoal media hating people of a different race.

When a black man calls for violence against white people, its not hatespeech.

Its only hatespeech when we do it.

If a black man attacks you because you are a non-black person, its not considered a hatecrime.

But when we attack you for the same reasons, it totally is a hatecrime.

This is the norm nowadays.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=428333 time=1637907747 user_id=136

If a black man attacks you because you are a non-black person, its not considered a hatecrime.

That is the libtard US of A.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=428335 time=1637908611 user_id=56

It took me a while to calm down after reading this a few days ago, hearing rumors he might be fleeing from a crime, but yea hope the piece of fuck gets death sentence for pulling this kind of shit whether intended or not.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=428340 time=1637912707 user_id=61

It took me a while to calm down after reading this a few days ago, hearing rumors he might be fleeing from a crime, but yea hope the piece of fuck gets death sentence for pulling this kind of shit whether intended or not.

Zetsu, do you think this was a hate crime?

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=428340 time=1637912707 user_id=61

That fleeing from a crime is bs. He was going to a crime- a hate crime. He wanted to kill as many white people as he could.

cc

As it is a highly "woke" (in)justice system in that city and highly protective of non-whites we will not find out until prosecutor presents the case (if even then) ... it was that very system that astoundingly to rational people put him back on the streets

We all saw the racially unjust prosecution lie and hide evidence in a similar minded nearby sister city, so don't expect much from them with the scenario reversed