News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Digital Passports aren't designed for health....

Started by Frood, November 26, 2021, 01:11:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=428859 time=1638318699 user_id=88
Some places in Interior & North were hospitals and ICUs couldn't handle the load - starts tomorrow

The rest of the province is open and we are enjoying good times at bars & restaurants

Last I checked BC's daily cases were a bit higher than Alberta, but they seemed manageable. I guess it aint uniform around the province.

cc

Border is right back to testing for "less than 72 hrs" thanks to fear of XI variant & one has to use some Fed website before returning

Damn!!!!!
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=428872 time=1638321753 user_id=88
Border is right back to testing for "less than 72 hrs" thanks to fear of XI variant & one has to use some Fed website before returning

Damn!!!!!

I knew this was coming. Hopefully this omicron variant aint anything to worry too much about.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=428872 time=1638321753 user_id=88

Damn!!!!!

We're going to Holland in two and a half weeks..

I hope this doesn't change our holiday plans.

Bricktop

I think the risk factor for overseas travel just went up again. Omicron has appeared in Holland.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=428880 time=1638322695 user_id=1560
I think the risk factor for overseas travel just went up again. Omicron has appeared in Holland.

It has, but will we start enacting travel bans worldwide again....I hope not.

cc

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=428880 time=1638322695 user_id=1560

And BC & Alberta & Ontario

They have closed the door - too late

Bricktop

This is the future of the planet. Our lives will be dominated by a man made virus.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=428886 time=1638323664 user_id=1560
This is the future of the planet. Our lives will be dominated by a man made virus.

It has to end sometime..

At least become an endemic.

Frood

Quote from: cc post_id=428853 time=1638315274 user_id=88
After ages of bars & restaurants  being closed and losing a lot of money ... , then limited space and losing a lot of money -

even  when they were first opened up more, they were losing money as most vaxxed would not go

Since proof of vax was employed .. they are full of customers & making money again  

Finally, bars & restaurants are now fully open making money again

The vaxxed have rights too!!! Rights do not belong only to the oddballs

-

Explain the Nuremberg Code then?

And be sure to never criticise China for their former One Child Policy or the US for Roe vs Wade and its internment of Japanese Americans, et cetera....  

You want discrimination....you'll get it back in droves and the shame in history books.
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Drama Fu-cking Queen or what?

:roll:

You cut yourselves off ... Suck it up DQ and watch me sipping a dry Burgundy through the window

Odinson

Frood

I'm a drama queen because you want to practice Medical McCarthyism/Apartheid on the healthy who don't want to undergo a medical procedure?

Projection, thy name is cc.....
Blahhhhhh...

cc

drama queen left out in the cold  :laugh:

You made your bed. Suck it up and stop crying

Wow I love  dry Burgundy

Frood

Medical Apartheid isn't a bed I've made...

Projection, thy name is still cc....
Blahhhhhh...