News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Digital Passports aren't designed for health....

Started by Frood, November 26, 2021, 01:11:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

https://media.istockphoto.com/photos/closeup-portrait-of-young-female-customer-drinking-red-wine-with-eyes-picture-id1174712774?k=20&m=1174712774&s=612x612&w=0&h=mp8GKM6EfV0RE4COj49Cqc1H59m2LxOxtamgvaLMIYE=">
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Quote from: cc post_id=428853 time=1638315274 user_id=88

The vaxxed have rights too!!! Rights do not belong only to the oddballs

What are those rights that are not available to every other citizen?

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

cc

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I've answered same ? 5 times ... that's enough ..  scroll back FFS

Meantime ... vaxxed company is always welcome

https://media.istockphoto.com/photos/closeup-portrait-of-young-female-customer-drinking-red-wine-with-eyes-picture-id1174712774?k=20&m=1174712774&s=612x612&w=0&h=mp8GKM6EfV0RE4COj49Cqc1H59m2LxOxtamgvaLMIYE=">

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Odinson

What if I identify as vaccinated?

Cant get mad.

You have to let me in.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=428978 time=1638399633 user_id=136
What if I identify as vaccinated?

Cant get mad.

You have to let me in.

ac_umm

Bricktop

One thing I can absolutely guarantee.

If governments demand proof of vaccination, fake digital copies will be distributed around the web within minutes.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=428985 time=1638400608 user_id=1560
One thing I can absolutely guarantee.

If governments demand proof of vaccination, fake digital copies will be distributed around the web within minutes.

They are here. Stiff penalties in a lot of countries if you get caught with them, or worse, get caught selling them.

Bricktop

And the waiter at the restaurant checking digital certificates will spot the fakes, no doubt. If he or she even bothers to check.

Frood

Queensland's App Certificates can be downloaded to multiple devices, thus leaving it open for family members to piggyback on....   :laugh:

Brilliant!
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Same in SA. I could provide anyone with a digital certificate in 5 minutes.

Just put mine in Photoshop or equivalent, et voila.

Frood

No, in Queensland... you can download your actual certificate to multiple devices... no photoshopping required. Lulz
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=429027 time=1638411976 user_id=1560
And the waiter at the restaurant checking digital certificates will spot the fakes, no doubt. If he or she even bothers to check.

Here. they check thoroughly. I'm guessing your folk do also. Our fav watering hole even check photo ID even though they have known us for years

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=429052 time=1638418174 user_id=1676
Queensland's App Certificates can be downloaded to multiple devices, thus leaving it open for family members to piggyback on....   :laugh:

Brilliant!

Well if Aussies are stupid enough to not require valid picture ID (driver's license) to be matched to certificate & face on every entry .. I'm glad I left the land of idiots barely up to" the other OZ"... hopeless idiots

In reality .. difficult for some ...  I'm bettin they do so require matching picture ID as we do  .. so  wipe the smile  .. joke is on y'all

Frood

Blahhhhhh...