Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

Happy First Day Of Hanukkah To All My Jewish Friends

Started by Anonymous, November 28, 2021, 07:25:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=429097 time=1638478900 user_id=1728
I refuse to endorse this thread.

Happy Hanukkah SCOUSE.

ac_biggrin

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Images have been released of three men police want to speak to about allegations of anti-Semitic abuse directed at Jewish passengers on a bus.

A group was filmed approaching the privately hired bus on Oxford Street in central London on Monday.

Footage shows men spitting at the bus and apparently abusing passengers. Prime Minister Boris Johnson has described the video as "disturbing".

Det Insp Kevin Eade said police were treating the incident as a hate crime.

In the video, which was posted on social media, a man seems to make a Nazi salute and others wave their shoes - an insult in some countries.

Det Insp Eade said: "This was a deeply upsetting incident for a community group who were celebrating the Jewish festival, Hanukkah.

"There is no place in our city for hate crime. Everyone should be able to enjoy their lives without harassment and I urge anyone who can name the individuals pictured to contact police without delay."

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=429107 time=1638483457 user_id=88
Aw. You are so sweet & thoughtful Fash

:43(2):

cc

Anonymous

Quote from: Swinestein post_id=429115 time=1638491026
Images have been released of three men police want to speak to about allegations of anti-Semitic abuse directed at Jewish passengers on a bus.

A group was filmed approaching the privately hired bus on Oxford Street in central London on Monday.

Footage shows men spitting at the bus and apparently abusing passengers. Prime Minister Boris Johnson has described the video as "disturbing".

In the video, which was posted on social media, a man seems to make a Nazi salute and others wave their shoes - an insult in some countries.

Det Insp Eade said: "This was a deeply upsetting incident for a community group who were celebrating the Jewish festival, Hanukkah.

"There is no place in our city for hate crime. Everyone should be able to enjoy their lives without harassment and I urge anyone who can name the individuals pictured to contact police without delay."

Muslims. Predictably the glorious Lugenpresse omits this crucial point and instead implies that the culprits were "neo-Nazis".

Renee

Quote from: "Sling it Schlomo" post_id=429131 time=1638536278
Quote from: Swinestein post_id=429115 time=1638491026

Muslims. Predictably the glorious Lugenpresse omits this crucial point and instead implies that the culprits were "neo-Nazis".

I believe throwing a shoe at someone in Muslim countries is considered a grave insult... I remember GWB dodging a shoe that was thrown at him at a press conference... It was funny as fuck.... It was like something straight out of a Borat movie... :laugh3:

YOU fucking guy, YOU... I throw my shoe.... :laugh3:

Personally as an American, if I'm going to throw something at someone as an insult, it's going to be something like a grenade...  ac_umm

Now I have never heard that "waving" a shoe was an insult... ac_toofunny  Are there varying degrees of "shoe insults"? Is "waving" a shoe opposed to "throwing" a shoe a lesser insult? ... It's just too funny but that's just me... I have a weird sense of humor...
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=429130 time=1638508310 user_id=164Shalom

Shalom Berry Sweet. Shabat begins at sunset.

Zetsu

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=428947 time=1638360400 user_id=114
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=428943 time=1638359345 user_id=61
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=428849 time=1638312309 user_id=3254
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=428838 time=1638298544 user_id=61
Reminds of the private school I used to go to, every Hanukkah of the year the whole school is pretty much empty.

Obviously most students were Jewish.

Yea  ac_cool , it was fun hanging out with Jewish people, a lot of them are really nice folks.

I grew up in the Willowdale area of North York(Toronto). Most of the Whites in my high school were Jewish.

I used to go to a school close to the area, though it was a traditional English private school but over 80% of the students are Jewish.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Scouser's favourite Chunakkah song.

[media]
">
[/media]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=429170 time=1638569118 user_id=56

[media]
">
[/media]

That is my favourite song of the Hanukkah holidays.

cc

Quote from: SCOUSE. post_id=429189 time=1638574743

[media]
">
[/media]

Maybe you come over, we drink some  Manischewitz together and dance to that song

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=429203 time=1638578759 user_id=88

[media]
">
[/media]

Maybe you come over, we drink some  Manischewitz together and dance to that song

I'm sure SCOUSE has many other Hanukkah parties to go to.

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=429210 time=1638579430 user_id=3254
Quote from: cc post_id=429203 time=1638578759 user_id=88

[media]
">
[/media]

I'm sure SCOUSE has many other Hanukkah parties to go to.

True, but he really likes me. I'm prolly high on his list

Reply Print
User actions

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview