Replies: 8456
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:49:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

A

Fossil Fuels are a Hell of a Lot More Sustainable Than Wind and Solar

Started by Anonymous, December 13, 2021, 08:22:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman
Reality check for the myth that taxpayers subsidize oil and gasd producers.

Thiel

And what did wind and solar contribute to government coffers say from 2015-2020? I assume it was a large negative figure.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

Quote from: Thiel
And what did wind and solar contribute to government coffers say from 2015-2020? I assume it was a large negative figure.
That figure doesn't include gasoline taxes, carbon taxes, and lease sales.

Anonymous

The pre-COVID climate playbook and energy transition are in big trouble.  Not among climate crusaders. For them, the crisis continues. It is the ordinary people who have more pressing issues. War. Energy. Food. Inflation. Interest rates.  The cost and availability of energy has become more important than the source. 

But some still worry.  Like Mark Carney, the famous former governor of the Bank of Canada and possible future leader of the federal Liberal party.

Mark Carney's plan is to control the global economy by seizing the commanding heights of finance, not by nationalization but by exerting non-democratic pressure to divest from, and stop funding, fossil fuels

cc

Carney is every sane person's worse nightmare
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: ccCarney is every sane person's worse nightmare
He is Klaus Schwab's mini-me.

Anonymous

Breakfall

Quote from: Herman.

Damn that's phat! I lick it a lot.  :yahoo:

Anonymous

Anonymous

Thiel

But wind and solar are free because it comes from nothing, lol.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

They won't be substititing wind and solar for Russian LNG.

On Wednesday, the countries of Egypt and Israel penned a deal with the European Union to increase liquid natural gas sales to EU member states that are hoping to reduce their dependency on petroleum-based fuel products from Russia.

The deal, which was finalized in a ritzy Egyptian hotel, will require Israel to send gas to Egypt for it to be liquified and then shipped to EU member states, according to European Commission chief Ursula von der Leyen, ABC News reported.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Nuclear too is a lot more sustainable than wind and solar. Hell, harnessing hamster wheels is superior to frickin useless wind and solar.