Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

They said vaccines will "Stop The Spread"

Started by Bricktop, December 16, 2021, 05:01:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=431131 time=1639704293 user_id=1560
What is the vaccination rate there?

It's changed since we started vaccinating children between the ages of six and eleven..

I believe it's about seventy seven per cent.

Bricktop

cc

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=431125 time=1639703807 user_id=56
Quote from: cc post_id=431113 time=1639702162 user_id=88
Quote from: Bricktop post_id=431107 time=1639701528 user_id=1560
But where I draw a line is the tyrannical way western governments are trampling over our rights in a free and democratic society without the authority of a plebiscite.

We get that. Once or twice was enough

They should have shut things down a few days ago - With the rise this week, we are screwed royally

Taking "forever to do" plebiscites my ass ... we need faster action  ... control has already been lost on this new thingy by lack of gutsy action as proven by the number rise in the last 5 days. As of this moment, we are really in deep cucka

Today's numbers here, the US, Germany, UK etc. etc. etc. are astronomical ffs  ... and of course still climbing rapidly

What about hospitaizations and ICU?

Not seen it here yet, but this all took off in last few days

We'll soon see what happens re: hospitals

I hope for the best, but realistically fear the worse - We'll keep fingers crossed and see. If it is mild as billed, that's good. but ...

Certainly the elderly and infirm will pay the price .. as to other, we'll soon see
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=431138 time=1639705344 user_id=88
But where I draw a line is the tyrannical way western governments are trampling over our rights in a free and democratic society without the authority of a plebiscite.

They should have shut things down a few days ago - With the rise this week, we are screwed royally

Taking "forever to do" plebiscites my ass ... we need faster action  ... control has already been lost on this new thingy by lack of gutsy action as proven by the number rise in the last 5 days. As of this moment, we are really in deep cucka

Today's numbers here, the US, Germany, UK etc. etc. etc. are astronomical ffs  ... and of course still climbing rapidly

I hope for the best, but realistically fear the worse - We'll keep fingers crossed and see

I'm really worried how bad the next wave that we're now starting will get..

I hope we don't have trouble returning to Canada or have to quarantine at a hotel when we do..

It was just too late to cancel our trip.

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=431139 time=1639705540 user_id=3254

I hope for the best, but realistically fear the worse - We'll keep fingers crossed and see

I hope we don't have trouble returning to Canada or have to quarantine at a hotel when we do..

Understood. We all hope the best for you and your family - and for all

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=431140 time=1639705593 user_id=88

Understood. We all hope the best for you and for all

Thank you cc.

ac_smile

Bricktop

Quote from: cc post_id=431140 time=1639705593 user_id=88

Understood. We all hope the best for you and your family - and for all

What she said.

Stay safe.

acc_hugz

Anonymous

You take care kid.

Frood

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=431120 time=1639703277 user_id=1560
Quote from: cc post_id=431109 time=1639701770 user_id=88
But we DO know that vaccinated people are transmitting the virus.

That is the key point of this thread. Not the efficacy of the vaccine. I do not dispute it is highly beneficial.

No one with any authority or brains said they stop anything ... Certainly no one here has.  ... decrease, yes  .. "stop" no"

Yet you go on thread after thread .. Like when is enough with this distortion obsession ?

Learn to read. Check the OP. What does it say?

Distortion? Do you support mandatory vaccines and domestic health passports? Why not make a case for these issues, rather than derail with an imagined "anti-vax" straw man argument.

You're getting a tad beligerent. I'm opening up a discussion on government overreach based on mistruths.

Address the damn topic or go fight with Freud about the vaccine. ac_beating

I'm not interested in any serious discussion with that bullshit merchant, thnxs...
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=431133 time=1639704515 user_id=3254
Quote from: Bricktop post_id=431131 time=1639704293 user_id=1560
What is the vaccination rate there?

It's changed since we started vaccinating children between the ages of six and eleven..

I believe it's about seventy seven per cent.

I think you are approaching 90 in over 12 . We are around 92  in over 12 & 86.8% in over 5 yrs of age

Rarely do I see all ages% .. it would be helpful

OP > "They said vaccines will "Stop The Spread" - Who is "they"? and why does anyone care what some crackpot says?

a. I'll say the no-brainer fact of it all  one last time  - Vaccines do not "STOP" the spread completely and were never said to by anyone of any credence

They do slow it .. We can argue over how much, but to date no one knows for certain .. and maybe the best we will ever get is educated guesses

b. With the new one in town, no one yet has any idea how well it will do .. we don't even know yet if it is mild as some have claimed or it it is heavy duty .. let alone if the vaccines "reduce" the spread at all or a lot

After multiple of the same old in thread after thread & now yet again in a separate thread, it's getting tiresome

We have a new & very much unknown  game in town to contend with now

As to "belligerent", that's that's the first time I have been so accused - Must be the "raging female" thing out of control

Bricktop

Quote from: cc post_id=431155 time=1639712334 user_id=88

OP > "They said vaccines will "Stop The Spread" - Who is "they"? and why does anyone care what some crackpot says?

a. I'll say the no-brainer fact of it all  one last time  - Vaccines do not "STOP" the spread completely and were never said to by anyone of any credence

They do slow it .. We can argue over how much, but to date no one knows for certain .. and maybe the best we will ever get is educated guesses

Evidence, please.

It sure as shit hasn't slowed it in NSW where vaccinated people are DOUBLING the number of infected.

Now, how does that validate compulsory vaccinations and passports?

You've still made NO argument in support, and I've made it clear this is my only issue with this whole debacle.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=431162 time=1639723373 user_id=1560

Evidence, please.

It sure as shit hasn't slowed it in NSW where vaccinated people are DOUBLING the number of infected.

You've still made NO argument in support, and I've made it clear this is my only issue with this whole debacle.

cc has posted more evidence than anybody..

Which evidence would you like to see again?

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=431169 time=1639737023 user_id=3254
Quote from: Bricktop post_id=431162 time=1639723373 user_id=1560

Evidence, please.

cc has posted more evidence than anybody..

Which evidence would you like to see again?

Again?

I want to see evidence that mandatory vaccination and mandatory domestic covid passports will offer sufficient protection that would justify people having their human rights and freedoms removed.

And as to her "evidence", I have commented on it many times...it does not address the issue that I am discussing, nor, in fact, does it offer reliable data for any conclusion to be drawn.

Britain had an 80% vaccine uptake. 88,000 new cases in a single day YESTERDAY. The most on record.

Explain THAT data. Then explain how compulsory vaccinations would stop the spread.