The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

They said vaccines will "Stop The Spread"

Started by Bricktop, December 16, 2021, 05:01:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=431226 time=1639778546 user_id=1560
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=431169 time=1639737023 user_id=3254
Quote from: Bricktop post_id=431162 time=1639723373 user_id=1560
Quote from: cc post_id=431155 time=1639712334 user_id=88

OP > "They said vaccines will "Stop The Spread" - Who is "they"? and why does anyone care what some crackpot says?

a. I'll say the no-brainer fact of it all  one last time  - Vaccines do not "STOP" the spread completely and were never said to by anyone of any credence

They do slow it .. We can argue over how much, but to date no one knows for certain .. and maybe the best we will ever get is educated guesses

Evidence, please.

It sure as shit hasn't slowed it in NSW where vaccinated people are DOUBLING the number of infected.

Now, how does that validate compulsory vaccinations and passports?

You've still made NO argument in support, and I've made it clear this is my only issue with this whole debacle.

cc has posted more evidence than anybody..

Which evidence would you like to see again?

Again?

I want to see evidence that mandatory vaccination and mandatory domestic covid passports will offer sufficient protection that would justify people having their human rights and freedoms removed.

And as to her "evidence", I have commented on it many times...it does not address the issue that I am discussing, nor, in fact, does it offer reliable data for any conclusion to be drawn.

Britain had an 80% vaccine uptake. 88,000 new cases in a single day YESTERDAY. The most on record.

Explain THAT data. Then explain how compulsory vaccinations would stop the spread.

Mandatory is the key word here.

Frood

What do the words mandatory or compulsory or any other word or phrase (including "you will be starved out, utilities cut off, movement and income ceased, and rounded up in perpetual internment camps until you take a totally voluntary experimental medicine and submit to invasive sinus swabs with dubious results for your own health") have to do with an endemic disease with a near 100% survivability rate?

Stockholm Syndrome, I salute you sir....
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=431255 time=1639817964 user_id=1676
What do the words mandatory or compulsory or any other word or phrase (including "you will be starved out, utilities cut off, movement and income ceased, and rounded up in perpetual internment camps until you take a totally voluntary experimental medicine and submit to invasive sinus swabs with dubious results for your own health") have to do with an endemic disease with a near 100% survivability rate?

Stockholm Syndrome, I salute you sir....

The survivability rate is now below one per cent and we have vaccines to thank for that..

That wasn't the case at the start of the pandemic.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...