Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

*** mic drop ***

Started by Frood, December 17, 2021, 03:14:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

https://www.bitchute.com/video/tororPSDf88Z/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/tororPSDf88Z/

I don't need to hear from people that 3 hours is too long or that they need a summary before they'll even entertain the notion of watching this most important interview.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=431164 time=1639728841 user_id=1676
https://www.bitchute.com/video/tororPSDf88Z/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/tororPSDf88Z/

I don't need to hear from people that 3 hours is too long or that they need a summary before they'll even entertain the notion of watching this most important interview.

Enjoy.

Frood

Watched it before posting it.
Blahhhhhh...

cc

3 hours is too long.

We need a summary before  even entertaining the notion of watching this what you claim to be most important interview.

ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=431178 time=1639759153 user_id=88

3 hours is too long.

We need a summary before  even entertaining the notion of watching this what you claim to be most important interview.

ac_smile

Exactly.

Anonymous

3 hours is too long.

ac_smile

He has to know that. Unless he's an even bigger idiot than I thought.

Bricktop

Then why did you post it, full in the knowledge that members here have REPEATEDLY informed you that they are not going to watch feature-film length videos without being given some resume about their content and relevance.

What did Einstein define insanity as?

Frood

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=431196 time=1639766384 user_id=2015

3 hours is too long.

ac_smile

He has to know that. Unless he's an even bigger idiot than I thought.

It's impossible for anybody to exceed the levels of idiocy resident in your thinking anyway....
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=431223 time=1639777981 user_id=1560

Then why did you post it, full in the knowledge that members here have REPEATEDLY informed you that they are not going to watch feature-film length videos without being given some resume about their content and relevance.

Is it reading or instructions you struggle with?

Don't watch the video for all I care, but don't bitch.
Blahhhhhh...

cc

See 2 posts directly above for Einstein's  definition in action ... with added touches
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Frood

One post up for Pavlov's theory....
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

I don't get why he posted it either.

Frood

Quote from: Herman post_id=431247 time=1639815307 user_id=1689

I don't get why he posted it either.

Has anyone even clicked on the vid and watched a few minutes of it yet?

They could always stop the video momentarily and or ignore it completely after that.

This thread was created as much to publish a great interview as it was to expose a way of thinking here at BC.

...namely that people here are in such strident ruts, they won't even hear something out.... (even for a few minutes at first) if it could possibly alter their perceptions and self identities.

So watch, don't watch.... doesn't matter to me....though it should matter to you.... we can always agree or disagree later after if you bothered at all.

The matter at hand is integrity.
Blahhhhhh...