News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10437
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:11:11 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Berry Sweet

How many days,weeks, months before a war with Russia happens?

Started by Frood, December 18, 2021, 08:47:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=447118 time=1650206746 user_id=136
They find a mass-grave in the middle of a warzone and immediately call it "genocide".

I´ve seen footage of Ukrainians putting bodies into a mass-grave in Mariupol... Were they specifically targeted for genocide too?

They called it a genocide like hours after taking the town.

The "evidence" started showing up later.

There are so many examples of "genocide" that are fake as fuck. Choreographed bombings of public squares too. Ukraine has a sleazebag actor for a dictator. He knows how to manipulate gullible fat English idiots like caskur.

caskur

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=447116 time=1650206360 user_id=56
Quote from: caskur post_id=447114 time=1650205546 user_id=2156
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=447094 time=1650191538 user_id=114
Quote from: caskur post_id=447089 time=1650167428 user_id=2156
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=446998 time=1650108499 user_id=3254

Hello caskur, have you been watching the ABC?

Yes, why do you ask?

My guess would be it sounds like you are repeating a broadcast on what they want people to believe.

a broadcast?... we are fully informed daily of the war there by our own journalists who are there. What news with pictures and videos do you get? Are you saying our journalists are lying?

there is zero excuse for murdering children and civilians and that is what the Russian army are doing to the Ukrainians.

Fully informed??? ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao Just like you were with the bullshit Western media fed your fat white body about lockdowns you sheeple.

You were asked questions in this thread. You couldn't answer them. All you can do is parrot the pro North Atlantic Terrorist Organization's narrative the Western corporate media you feeds you.

I haven't read this thread dog eater so I have no idea what questions you are blathering on about.... and I believe the western media before you dingbat... duh!!!
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=447096 time=1650192777 user_id=114
Quote from: caskur post_id=447087 time=1650166651 user_id=2156
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=447008 time=1650121570 user_id=56
Quote from: caskur post_id=446993 time=1650090812 user_id=2156
Fuck Russia.

They are worse than evil. I hope every one of them drops dead.

Bomb the Kremlin.

I might have known the fat old white imbecile believes word for word what the Western corporate propaganda media machine stuffs down her gullet just like the whale did with lockdowns. This is why the West is in decline. White people lack the ability to think.

so you're ok with women raped and murdered, babies and children blown up and people homeless and jobless,...why doesn't that surprise me?  :001_rolleyes:

First of all, how do you know this is happening? Are you relying on information from Ukriane? It is the most corrupt regime in Europe.

Secondly, even if this is happening, who is doing it. Is it the no nazi Azov Battalion goons attacking their fellow citizens?

As for jobless, the reaction from the West is what is causing global hrdship. And for what? The US threatened nuclear war when the USSR wanted to place nuclear missiles in Cuba targeting the USA. Is Russia not allowed to defend itself against NATO on it's border with biolabs and hardward targeting Moscow?

The Russians attacked first. They weren't defending themselves so I cannot relate to your comment.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=447116 time=1650206360 user_id=56
Quote from: caskur post_id=447114 time=1650205546 user_id=2156
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=447094 time=1650191538 user_id=114
Quote from: caskur post_id=447089 time=1650167428 user_id=2156
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=446998 time=1650108499 user_id=3254

Hello caskur, have you been watching the ABC?

Yes, why do you ask?

My guess would be it sounds like you are repeating a broadcast on what they want people to believe.

a broadcast?... we are fully informed daily of the war there by our own journalists who are there. What news with pictures and videos do you get? Are you saying our journalists are lying?

there is zero excuse for murdering children and civilians and that is what the Russian army are doing to the Ukrainians.

Fully informed??? ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao Just like you were with the bullshit Western media fed your fat white body about lockdowns you sheeple.

You were asked questions in this thread. You couldn't answer them. All you can do is parrot the pro North Atlantic Terrorist Organization's narrative the Western corporate media you feeds you.

The west have got their eye on China too... one wrong move by China and China will be Cactus.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: caskur post_id=447124 time=1650208160 user_id=2156
Quote from: caskur post_id=446993 time=1650090812 user_id=2156
Fuck Russia.

They are worse than evil. I hope every one of them drops dead.

Bomb the Kremlin.

I might have known the fat old white imbecile believes word for word what the Western corporate propaganda media machine stuffs down her gullet just like the whale did with lockdowns. This is why the West is in decline. White people lack the ability to think.

so you're ok with women raped and murdered, babies and children blown up and people homeless and jobless,...why doesn't that surprise me?  :001_rolleyes:

First of all, how do you know this is happening? Are you relying on information from Ukriane? It is the most corrupt regime in Europe.

Secondly, even if this is happening, who is doing it. Is it the no nazi Azov Battalion goons attacking their fellow citizens?

As for jobless, the reaction from the West is what is causing global hrdship. And for what? The US threatened nuclear war when the USSR wanted to place nuclear missiles in Cuba targeting the USA. Is Russia not allowed to defend itself against NATO on it's border with biolabs and hardward targeting Moscow?

The Russians attacked first. They weren't defending themselves so I cannot relate to your comment.

Did they or are they defending their sovereignty from NATO imperialism?

Would the USA tolerate a Chinese-Mexican military alliance with Chinese weaponry on the Rio Grande aimed at Texas?

Anonymous

That oligarch wannabe US puppet Zelenskyy has bullshit videos and pictures made of indiscriminate slaughter and then distributes them to European and American media.

Two years ago American and British press wouldn't have believed anything he said, now he is frickin hero. What bullshit. Give us a frickin break.

caskur

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=447136 time=1650221102 user_id=3254

Would the USA tolerate a Chinese-Mexican military alliance with Chinese weaponry on the Rio Grande aimed at Texas?

They are not defending anything. They (the Russians) attacked with bombs, buildings, innocent civilians and murdered children and babies. The Russians ILLEGALLY invaded the Ukraine. I don't know which part of that don't the members on this forum get. Ukrainians didn't go into Russia. I am shocked the people here side with Russia. I am absolutely flabbergasted.

To  the other part of your question.... how would you like the world to stand aside when China decides to annex Taiwan? It's the same thing.

:oeudC:
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Herman post_id=447146 time=1650228194 user_id=1689
That oligarch wannabe US puppet Zelenskyy has bullshit videos and pictures made of indiscriminate slaughter and then distributes them to European and American media.

Two years ago American and British press wouldn't have believed anything he said, now he is frickin hero. What bullshit. Give us a frickin break.u

Are you sure you are from the Ukraine because you sound like you are from Lalaland.

Watch reputable world news programs.... you know... like Ukraine's smashed buildings and the women whose husbands have died and the underground and trains being occupied by Ukraine citizens shitting themselves hiding from bombs.

fake footage my arse  :crazy: ..... fucking hell... wake up to yourself.
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Thanks for the vids... of course we are all perfectly fluent in Russian and the Ukraine language here ...

- Andy Warhol

Frood

The first one had subtitles in Spanish and English. The second was the president of Ukraine visibly off his head (subtitles not important)...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: caskur post_id=447189 time=1650250593 user_id=2156
Quote from: Herman post_id=447146 time=1650228194 user_id=1689

Two years ago American and British press wouldn't have believed anything he said, now he is frickin hero. What bullshit. Give us a frickin break.u

Are you sure you are from the Ukraine because you sound like you are from Lalaland.

Watch reputable world news programs.... you know... like Ukraine's smashed buildings and the women whose husbands have died and the underground and trains being occupied by Ukraine citizens shitting themselves hiding from bombs.

fake footage my arse  :crazy: ..... fucking hell... wake up to yourself.

Herman akmost moved to the Ukraine to retire and he stays in touch with people there..

It can be argued that reputable and news don't belong in the same sentence..

Do you actually believe you're getting unbiased reporting? Really?

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: caskur post_id=447187 time=1650249959 user_id=2156
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=447136 time=1650221102 user_id=3254

They are not defending anything. They (the Russians) attacked with bombs, buildings, innocent civilians and murdered children and babies. The Russians ILLEGALLY invaded the Ukraine. I don't know which part of that don't the members on this forum get. Ukrainians didn't go into Russia. I am shocked the people here side with Russia. I am absolutely flabbergasted.

To  the other part of your question.... how would you like the world to stand aside when China decides to annex Taiwan? It's the same thing.

It's a fair analogy......remember the Vice President Kamala Harris was in Poland at a military base last summer and voiced her support for fast membership of Ukraine in NATO with American made weaponry on Ukrainian soil targeting Russia..

That is an act of war.......remember President Kennedy threatened nucear war when the USSR planned to place missilies in Cuba targeting the USA.

I was as ignorant as you are of the what started this conflict..

The USA and NATO have provoking wars in Eastern Europe for thirty years since the end of the Warsaw Pact..

Russia has the right to defend itself against American/NATO aggression and Putin did all he could to prevent this war, but the American administration had a different agenda.