News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8486
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

How many days,weeks, months before a war with Russia happens?

Started by Frood, December 18, 2021, 08:47:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Breakfall

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=450469 time=1652861924 user_id=1676
Quote from: Herman post_id=450414 time=1652828415 user_id=1689
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=450344 time=1652797564 user_id=114
Ukraine is evacuating it's remaining troops in Mariupol and surrendering the city to Russia.

Despite what the media is saying Ukraine will surrender more territory. This is a good bargaining chip for Russia to ensure Ukraine doesn't become a Western base for American imperial ambitions.

:thumbup:

I hope so.... the West has an erection and Russia is one of the cherries it wants to pop....

Why would the West want to pop Russian cherry. Don't tell me it's because of her oil and gas? The world needs to steer away from fossil fuels or we are dooming our world into oblivion.

Breakfall

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Breakfall

Anonymous

As Sweden and Finland move ahead with their plans to join NATO, Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Monday that he has no issues with the decisions, provided there is no military threat to his nation.

Anonymous

What sanctions.

Russia more than triples its current account surplus to US$96 billion as EU energy giants pay in rubles

Russian oil exports climbed by 620,000 barrels per day from the prior month to 8.1 million in April

https://nationalpost.com/news/world/russia-more-than-triples-its-current-account-surplus-to-us96-billion-as-eu-energy-giants-pay-in-rubles">https://nationalpost.com/news/world/rus ... -in-rubles">https://nationalpost.com/news/world/russia-more-than-triples-its-current-account-surplus-to-us96-billion-as-eu-energy-giants-pay-in-rubles

Odinson

The Azovstal defenders have been safely evacuated to Siberia.

Surrender and becoming prisoners of war is called "evacuation" now.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=451027 time=1653073104 user_id=136
The Azovstal defenders have been safely evacuated to Siberia.

Surrender and becoming prisoners of war is called "evacuation" now.

Much like Gitmo.

Odinson

The French army evacuates France, ceding control to Germany.

The German army evacuates Stalingrad, ceding control to the Soviets.

Gaon

The Russian Rock It

Odinson

Women shouldnt be in combat.

When a young woman gets killed, there will be no babies.

Corpse of a fine ass woman... Its a goddamn tragedy.

The modern combat gear is so heavy that it causes life-long injuries to women.

Women enlist because they want to prove something... They dont even want to be in the army.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=451665 time=1653246370 user_id=136
Women shouldnt be in combat.

When a young woman gets killed, there will be no babies.

Corpse of a fine ass woman... Its a goddamn tragedy.

The modern combat gear is so heavy that it causes life-long injuries to women.

Women enlist because they want to prove something... They dont even want to be in the army.

I heard most women in Canada's army are lesbians.

Breakfall

All women should have some form of military training or martial arts behind them starting from school. They don't want to be victims from shitty wars. Look at what the Russians were doing to them in the Ukraine. Now that's a fucking tragedy. Makes me sick to my stomach.

Frood

It's predominantly been Ukrainians doing that to Russian speaking Ukrainian women....
Blahhhhhh...

Breakfall

Well that's even more fucked! Regardless...women need to have the right and opportunity to protect themselves and (or) their family.