The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I've got a crazy theory....

Started by Frood, December 21, 2021, 03:10:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

...some might call it a conspiracy theory.

Governments all around the world have continued to shut down their own economies because of the largely benign threat of Sars Covid-2. They continue to mandate and coerce towards 100% uptake of these experimental non-vaccines.

Both actions produce huge numbers of deaths from poverty, loss of earnings, loss of the value of currency and savings, and supply chain breakdowns such as the shipping problems and underlying issues like Adblue additive shortages for modern diesel machinery.

Some would suggest that it's unintentional.... others that it's happenstance.

I think it it's something so fucking scary for virtually every nation on earth that they've put aside their differences for a spell to ensure that everybody must abide by stifling nation ruining restrictions....and that's somehow preferable to just getting on with life.

So to me, that points toward something bigger than the earth and humanity. There is a threat we can't fathom which would destroy us internally if we were told honestly about it.

I'm just spitballing here but something like an impeding asteroid or meteorite, a celestial body affecting our orbit, an invasion and/or occupation by non Earthers... something bigger than the existence we know or anticipate.

So resources are being hoarded under the cover of a pandemic and bodies can be buried before with the same cover than later all at one time.... this is a ramp down initiative. A population and resource tamp down.

Thoughts?
Blahhhhhh...

deadskinmask

they're making a slave class.... middle class will no longer be a thing.... the select few elites will continue to enjoy real food like meat and vegetables, eggs and honey, milk, etc.... we'll eat artificial and lab grown bullshit... they'll know where we are and what we're doing every minute and even our transactions will be monitored (and restricted as punishment)....we'll work where they say and do what they say or we won't be allowed to go anywhere.... they've carefully been painting us into this corner for years.... i've watched it happen and sounded the alarm the whole time only to be met with ridicule.... armed citizens are the only thing standing in the way currently.... they control every other aspect of life.... the military has been compromised. the media has always been compromised. the healthcare system has been compromised. politics has never been anything but compromised.... there are no enemy countries.... theres only one 'government'.... 'other' governments are  just the invisible boogymen that allow our 'government' a chance to grab more of our rights.... when they get ready to put the chains on you, the power will go out. the internet will go down. cellphones won't work. and food and water will be scarce.... when the lights come back on, you will be owned and things will be way different than they are now.... a large part of the current population will be cut down (through injection) and our lifespans won't be much higher than 50 or 60 years through bad (and injection altered) genetics.... robots and AI will handle alot of the menial tasks and we'll do basic grunt work and fix the machinery.... its okay.... yall let it happen....

Anonymous

I'm in the Netherlands right now visiting my husband's relatives..

This European country is in the middle of the most restrictive lockdown I've ever experienced..

Perhaps DD has seen worse where he lives.

Bricktop

I want to know what drugs those Yanks are on.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=431644 time=1640084046 user_id=1560

I don't know Shen Li, I mean Bricktop.

:laugh:

deadskinmask

i can't help but feel thats directed at me.... wanna talk about it? or would you rather just wait and act surprised when it happens? i got alot of respect for you despite our differences of opinion.... i wouldn't mind deep diving the subject with ya....

Frood

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=431643 time=1640083287 user_id=3254

This European country is in the middle of the most restrictive lockdown I've ever experienced..

Victoria, Australia has been the most restrictive covid regime the world over and has continued to be.

Our Premier...  Kim Jong Dan Andrews...hates anybody who violates his decrees. He'll call further lockdowns the moment he thinks the populace has'nt had enough.

That little maggot can't even have a presser in a regional town without huge numbers swarming the event and wishing him dead.

I, according to the laws here in Australia, don't want him dead.... I simply want him to meet me in the parking lot in a fair fight so that I can rearrange his face until it resembles tapioca pudding.

But he's a pussy.... so that won't happen.

He's a coward. I wouldn't spit on him in the desert if he begged me for a drink.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=431647 time=1640084828 user_id=1676

Victoria, Australia has been the most restrictive covid regime the world over and has continued to be.

Our Premier...  Kim Jong Dan Andrews...hates anybody who violates his decrees. He'll call further lockdowns the moment he thinks the populace has'nt had enough.

That little maggot can't even have a presser in a regional town without huge numbers swarming the event and wishing him dead.

I, according to the laws here in Australia, don't want him dead.... I simply want him to meet me in the parking lot in a fair fight so that I can rearrange his face until it resembles tapioca pudding.

He's a coward. I wouldn't spit on him in the desert if he begged me for a drink.

I've heard how extreme and how long Victoria state's lockdowns are or were.

Frood

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=431648 time=1640086161 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=431647 time=1640084828 user_id=1676

I've heard how extreme and how long Victoria state's lockdowns are or were.

They barred the unvaxxed like me and my wife from working in 99% of industries.

Yet they threw off the bans for shopping unvaxxed in December...

So they made a choice to punish the unvaxxed while letting them spend money in retail stores which they can't work in...

What the fuck?

We can spend money if we're unemployed but can't earn money by working in these shops?
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

So many egregious abuses of government authority have occurred not once, not twice, not three times over the past two years.

Blazor

Ahem, we are Southrons!!!!  :rules:

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.pinimg.com%2Foriginals%2F89%2Fc3%2F71%2F89c371f258043494ba7d910157ee38b6.gif&f=1&nofb=1">

.....and only the good shit  :Ghelyon:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Well, basically it's the end of the world. They're coming out with a microchip to hold your covid passport and it will be implanted under your skin. Without this chip you will be unable to buy and sell. Sound familiar? Dr. Fauci, nothing he ever predicted has come true. Sort of like, oh I don't know, a False Prophet? All our 'leaders' appear to be terrified as they impose the draconian measures as they were ordered to. Terrified because they know what's happening.

But at least on the bright side you can rest assured that Joe Biden is not the antichrist. Even the antichrist has standards.
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Blazor

I dont even know where to begin for this thread, so much to cover.

I dont think y'all realize how much control THEY have now.

THEY been planning this shit for a long time.

I know Dinky, Deader, and Scouse know of this shit.

So many scenarios THEY could pull off, but in the end, it always comes down to one main thing, depopulation. Its the main agenda I think. Too many "useless eaters".

I've posted about this before, but this is the scenario Im thinking is going to happen.....

First, THEY trying the depop heart attack juice. I did not forsee that one. This is the First Wave.

THEY riling everyone up, putting so much division amongst ourselves. THEY WANT us to go at each other. But we aint, instead, those of us with a lick of sense, are banding together.

THEY have back up plans upon back up plans.

Im sure y'all heard, there are roughly 150 D.U.M.B.s in the US alone.... Deep Underground Military Bases. These go miles down, and are massive. THEY been preparing for an event. These underground shelters are NOT for citizens. This is for THEM.

My guess, is they are gonna go down in them shelters at some point, and enact something.

I thought they were gonna use Project Bluebeam, in conjunction with UFO looking drones armed with lasers, to make it look like an alien invasion.

Another thing that concerns me, is the Hydra creature in the clot shots, y'all seen it? What if that shit takes over people, or turns them into zombies or some shit. Or the fucking graphene, that reacts with 5G.

All I know is, y'all best stop relying on technology, and start developing survival skills.

Think I'll end this post for now, after throwing out those tidbits.

Oliver Clotheshoffe

"What if that shit takes over people, or turns them into zombies or some shit" - just like in the movie "I am Legend".
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Blazor

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=431661 time=1640106382 user_id=3349
"What if that shit takes over people, or turns them into zombies or some shit" - just like in the movie "I am Legend".

:thumbup:

Another freaky thing, the hydra organism looks like the creature from Independence Day.