Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

W5 & Well Done > "Why We Got Covid Virus " & Why "We Can Expect Far Worse"

Started by cc, January 02, 2022, 04:21:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

Yes, it's 20 minutes long  ... but it clearly explains

1. Why thanks to how we develop meat in tightly packed confines,  Covid developed (with or without  deliberate gain of function work on China's part introduced to tightly packed animals along with it)

and 2. Why worse cannot not come from tightly packed animal production "farms"

(Note the 20 story tightly packed  pig factory / incubation machine as an extreme example of how far humans have gone, setting us up for more falls)

And, yes we & EU do it also, albeit on a slightly less dense scale, still we also have the "perfect incubators" & variant factories  for viruses far worse than seen yet

">
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Where possible I only buy free range products. Battery farms are an abomination.

cc

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=432867 time=1641159103 user_id=1560
... Battery farms are an abomination.

"an abomination" at a humane level ... even worse are the "perfect" incubation factories for potentially horrid viruses

When you cheat on Mother Nature, you can pay a very high price

cc

I'm not trying to dissuade ethical purchasing not  fear monger but the reality is that even if 90% (which is not the case) bought only free range, greedy factories would still produce to the remaking 10%  .. allowing the problem of virus development to continue

Then, in most areas there is no (or at best poor follow-through ) Govt enforcement of labelling making it impossible to know for certain which is which.

The immorality and irresponsibility  does not necessarily stop at the farms when a buck is to be made

Bricktop

Battery farming in Australia is under severe pressure to reform and has been for some years.

Free range chicken and eggs are becoming the norm, rather than an expensive exeption.

Anonymous

Where possible I only buy free range products. Battery farms are an abomination.

The old lady and I produce close to fifty percent of our own food. All meat, eggs, summer vegetables that we flash freeze, and honey.

cc

cc

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=432886 time=1641171068 user_id=1560
Get a ROOM!!!

His wife found & threw away the key

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=432886 time=1641171068 user_id=1560
Get a ROOM!!!

Jealous?

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=432884 time=1641169958 user_id=1689

The old lady and I produce close to fifty percent of our own food. All meat, eggs, summer vegetables that we flash freeze, and honey.

mmmm, I love farm fresh produce.

Frood

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=432873 time=1641160856 user_id=1560
Battery farming in Australia is under severe pressure to reform and has been for some years.

Free range chicken and eggs are becoming the norm, rather than an expensive exeption.

Their mark ups are nuts.

I won't pay 6-9 dollars for a dozen free range eggs.

Give me the caged dinosaur cousin eggs! We were never friends.
Blahhhhhh...