Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

What's your number?

Started by Blazor, October 11, 2021, 12:58:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

cc

Almost caught leaving it at bottom of page about to turn  - Can't have that :wink:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

adults bodies acting like Grade 6 Children / clowns rely on low-class  "meemingless" memes

Not everyone lives in unpopulated  Bumf-k Nowhereville like our pets  .. Childish memes seem to go with world-savvy-less  dwellers

Most of us live in dense highly populated areas where the odds on getting infected are multi-thousands of times greater - no apologies nor f-cks given

We get it - It's cheap & easy (not to mention gutless) for clowns to talk big & then surround themselves  in  silly memes & goofy   Laffy faces from  Bumf-ck Nowhereville
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Frood

Quote from: Blazor post_id=432938 time=1641186777 user_id=2221
https://sun9-87.userapi.com/impg/kimGVhmlMuucleALCjZwlc7oHLzEGQmJ__Tcsw/jLI63XbXeQI.jpg?size=960x954&quality=96&sign=317a5871a4e2809a94f52b60bf543694&type=album">

:laugh3:
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=432990 time=1641246004 user_id=88
Almost caught leaving it at bottom of page about to turn  - Can't have that :wink:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

adults bodies acting like Grade 6 Children / clowns rely on low-class  "meemingless" memes

Not everyone lives in unpopulated  Bumf-k Nowhereville like our pets  .. Childish memes seem to go with world-savvy-less  dwellers

Most of us live in dense highly populated areas where the odds on getting infected are multi-thousands of times greater - no apologies nor f-cks given

We get it - It's cheap & easy (not to mention gutless) for clowns to talk big & then surround themselves  in  silly memes & goofy   Laffy faces from  Bumf-ck Nowhereville

The hard drinking, heavy smoking vaccine-phobic retards on this forum treat their bodies like temples of the holy spirit. Memes tell them vaccine bad. They believe. Seamoron's sons.

Frood

Ok, Professor Choo Choo Boi....
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Quote from: cc post_id=432990 time=1641246004 user_id=88

Hey, the Vaxhole is back!  ac_hithere

Tell ya what toots, how about crawling back to your Numbers thread, Im sure you feel comfy there.

Especially since you cant comprehend a thread, and give a number. Oh, and cause memes TRIGGER you hahaha.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Bricktop

Quote from: Blazor post_id=433052 time=1641265416 user_id=2221
 Oh, and cause memes TRIGGER you hahaha.

And of course, that is NOT the reason you are meme bombing these threads, right?

Nooooooooo :nea:

Blazor

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=433084 time=1641271587 user_id=1560
Quote from: Blazor post_id=433052 time=1641265416 user_id=2221
 Oh, and cause memes TRIGGER you hahaha.

And of course, that is NOT the reason you are meme bombing these threads, right?

Nooooooooo :nea:

Um, they my threads, am I not allowed?

Feel free to join in  ac_dance

At least upon observation, they do seem triggered by memes and bitchute videos lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.