The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Gold medal Curling is on right now....

Started by Obvious Li, February 21, 2014, 08:21:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Obvious Li

AND YOU BETTER ALL BE WATCHING....................OR ELSE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"AND YOU BETTER ALL BE WATCHING....................OR ELSE

Thank you for informing us about the today's gold medal game Mr. Obvious Li..

I would like to watch it, but I am on my way to work very soon..

I didn't get to watch yesterday's gold medal women's hockey game and I won't be able to watch today's men's semi-final hockey game.

Good luck to Canada's curling team.

:)

Anonymous

Hey handsome, Canada took the gold in frozen shuffleboard. :)  ;)

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"Hey handsome, Canada took the gold in  :oops: frozen shuffleboard. :)  ;)

any one of those four steroid freaks could beat the shit out of a whole platoon of finns....... :mrgreen:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Hey handsome, Canada took the gold in  :oops: frozen shuffleboard. :)  ;)

any one of those four steroid freaks could beat the shit out of a whole platoon of finns....... :mrgreen:

Oh hell, the back seat of a cab full of Pygmies could beat the shit of a hockey arena full of fruity Finns.

Renee

Quote from: "Obvious Li"AND YOU BETTER ALL BE WATCHING....................OR ELSE

Quick someone hit me with a Taser before I fall asleep.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Quick someone hit me with a Taser before I fall asleep.

Not a fan of the sport I gather? Well, I can't blame ya. It has a really loyal following. I was down in Calgary when the Canadian men's championship were being held. It was funny watching those middle-aged white bread types get wild. :lol:

cc

Actually, it's a serious skill. That said, the pace is sleepmaking

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Actually, it's a serious skill. That said, the pace is sleepmaking

Oh, I'm sure it is CC. It was the demographic of the fans that I saw down in Calgary when the championships were on. Probably buttoned down accountants that don't partay that often.

cc

Obvious Li

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Actually, it's a serious skill. That said, the pace is sleepmaking

skill and strategy.....the only other sport requiring close to that amount of each is: golf....as evidenced by the fact that almost all other sports have all been taken over by people that can neither read, write or speak grade four english.....nuff said

Anonymous

skill and strategy.....the only other sport requiring close to that amount of each is: golf....as evidenced by the fact that almost all other sports have all been taken over by people that can neither read, write or speak grade four english.....nuff said

OK, maybe the white bread reference was a bit much. I never played curling or even watched it. I have little doubt it takes lots and lots of practice to become competitive at it.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"

OK, maybe the white bread reference was a bit much. I never played curling or even watched it. I have little doubt it takes lots and lots of practice to become competitive at it.

oh my sweet...the white bread reference was just fine.....i think if you were to dance around like a monkey every time you made a shot on ice it could be dangerous.....so the game is best left to the more stoic races....besides it would be rather hard to sweep with three foot long dreadlocks hanging down.....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"oh my sweet...the white bread reference was just fine.....i think if you were to dance around like a monkey every time you made a shot on ice it could be dangerous.....so the game is best left to the more stoic races....besides it would be rather hard to sweep with three foot long dreadlocks hanging down.....

I think if my daddy was in a curling rink everyone there would assume he's delivering food. ;)