News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

OK, Conspiracy Theorists...let's see how good you are.

Started by Bricktop, January 03, 2022, 07:42:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazor

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=433104 time=1641277450 user_id=164
Always a good one with time.

One of my faves is Admiral Byrd and his expeditions.

Admiral Byrd!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=433109 time=1641278478 user_id=1676
I've been fascinated with that continent for a long time and believe there are ancient structures all over it....perhaps some thermal biospheres as well.

Me too  :thumbup:

Frood

Quote from: Blazor post_id=433125 time=1641309273 user_id=2221
I've been fascinated with that continent for a long time and believe there are ancient structures all over it....perhaps some thermal biospheres as well.

I don't know what cataclysmic event happened on that continent or this earth between 10-22k years ago, but it was something big and an ancient great reset.

I looked into working for one of the stations there a number of years ago but didn't fancy my chances of scoring a job....since the multiskilling requirements were severe.

But I still want to go.... if even to stay on a base and try to strike up conversations with the drunk ops researchers that fly in and out really quick.

Shit is going down there....
Blahhhhhh...

deadskinmask

gaydar? and antarctica might be hiding something? yall are lightweights.... wake me up when yall get to adrenochrome, clones and freemasonry....

Frood

I was going for a PG rating on Antarctica for the residents here...

...they're very sensitive.
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=433127 time=1641311190 user_id=1676

I don't know what cataclysmic event happened on that continent or this earth between 10-22k years ago, but it was something big and an ancient great reset.

I looked into working for one of the stations there a number of years ago but didn't fancy my chances of scoring a job....since the multiskilling requirements were severe.

But I still want to go.... if even to stay on a base and try to strike up conversations with the drunk ops researchers that fly in and out really quick.

I dont think it even happened that long ago. I recall seeing an old map, that a sailor had drawn out, and it showed animals and such living there, just 500 years ago or so.

Between Byrd's voyage, Operation Fishbowl, and ALL nations agreeing that it was off limits, is a HUGE flag!

Its hard some times trying to figure out what info might be real, and what aint.

The recent thing I seen, was Sky Ice. Very fascinating.

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=433128 time=1641311940 user_id=1582
gaydar? and antarctica might be hiding something? yall are lightweights.... wake me up when yall get to adrenochrome, clones and freemasonry....

:laugh:

You know better! You know I know lol.

Frood

Quote from: Blazor post_id=433130 time=1641313651 user_id=2221

I dont think it even happened that long ago. I recall seeing an old map, that a sailor had drawn out, and it showed animals and such living there, just 500 years ago or so.

Between Byrd's voyage, Operation Fishbowl, and ALL nations agreeing that it was off limits, is a HUGE flag!

Its hard some times trying to figure out what info might be real, and what aint.

I've seen the same maps.... maps that couldn't have been created if Antarctica was covered in ice along the coastlines....
Blahhhhhh...

deadskinmask

Quote from: Blazor post_id=433131 time=1641313694 user_id=2221

yeah.... i know.... but conspiracy talk bores the shit outta me.... until they get to flat earth and the 13 royal bloodlines, i'll just sit on the sidelines....

Berry Sweet

I looked up some of that admiral Byrd stuff last night....last time I really looked into it was about 10 years ago....I cant find much on him anymore....there are a few brief videos....but I cannot find his journal entries about all this fascinating stuff anymore :(

Some Agartha is mentioned...there use to be his stories of sitting at a table with giants and eating...and meeting other beings....those are the particular things I cannot find anymore.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=433132 time=1641314215 user_id=1676
Quote from: Blazor post_id=433130 time=1641313651 user_id=2221

I've seen the same maps.... maps that couldn't have been created if Antarctica was covered in ice along the coastlines....

https://www.ancient-origins.net/sites/default/files/field/image/Piri-Reis-sml.jpg">

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=433133 time=1641314557 user_id=1582

yeah.... i know.... but conspiracy talk bores the shit outta me.... until they get to flat earth and the 13 royal bloodlines, i'll just sit on the sidelines....

What do you think of the whole Antarctica Hitler Hollow Earth thing? And how a very old swastika was found at the bottom of Lake Vostok by Russians recently?

Blazor

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=433134 time=1641318077 user_id=164
I looked up some of that admiral Byrd stuff last night....last time I really looked into it was about 10 years ago....I cant find much on him anymore....there are a few brief videos....but I cannot find his journal entries about all this fascinating stuff anymore :(

Some Agartha is mentioned...there use to be his stories of sitting at a table with giants and eating...and meeting other beings....those are the particular things I cannot find anymore.

I remember reading a lot about all that back then. How they took him into Hollow Earth. I think the diary was possibly fake. But Byrd did mention "saucers that could fly pole to pole with great speed" and how they were attacked.

Sadly, a LOT has been scrubbed from the net in the past 10 years, a LOT.

Agartha was the Hollow Earth the Nazis went to I believe. The sub level.

Here ya go, directions how to get there lol....

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-2XCdxPi8wCM/U1bZsDpAhsI/AAAAAAAABB8/ZGMbTdrTpXA/s1600/Translation2.jpg">

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-VOcxOoMjHA0/U1bETakr5cI/AAAAAAAABBY/wrJvf8_Pklk/s1600/letters2.png">

deadskinmask

Quote from: Blazor post_id=433137 time=1641320044 user_id=2221
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=433133 time=1641314557 user_id=1582

What do you think of the whole Antarctica Hitler Hollow Earth thing? And how a very old swastika was found at the bottom of Lake Vostok by Russians recently?

i'm pretty firmly rooted in biblical cosmology.... flat earth, water above, water below, firmament, etc.... i'll leave hollow earth for the hobbits and such.... i have a pretty solid grip on what i believe is the situation.... nothing surprises me here.... :laugh: