News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

I am well and truly OVER the racism issue in America!

Started by Bricktop, January 05, 2022, 08:32:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Now they want people to sit and watch 2 hrs of this crap.

">

I'm weary of America's racial turmoil, right or wrong, being exported to every corner of the planet.

Deal with it. Quit trying to convince the rest of the world you're either racist or not. I simply don't CARE about race relations in your broken nation.

Zetsu

Permanently off his rocker

Zetsu

Africans have been known to massacre a nation of innocent people for stupid reason's like taking over a fking well or just b/c one guy rapes another guy's sister.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=433440 time=1641432761 user_id=1560

">

I'm weary of America's racial turmoil, right or wrong, being exported to every corner of the planet.

Deal with it. Quit trying to convince the rest of the world you're either racist or not. I simply don't CARE about race relations in your broken nation.

American marxists need the racial wedge to further their agenda.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=433441 time=1641434017 user_id=61
Most racist country, Lmao

BULLSEYE!!

Odinson

"One of the most racist countries on the face of the earth."

Bwa-hah!

Bricktop

"After many years as a practicing lawyer, Robinson started looking at our Nation's history and was shocked by how deeply encoded white supremacy and the oppression of Black Americans is in that history."

More activism. More "we are the victims" propaganda. More racism under every rock.

Fuck them.

Zetsu

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=433506 time=1641448999 user_id=1560
"After many years as a practicing lawyer, Robinson started looking at our Nation's history and was shocked by how deeply encoded white supremacy and the oppression of Black Americans is in that history."

More activism. More "we are the victims" propaganda. More racism under every rock.

Fuck them.

Thank god that video only has like 90 likes since the past month, sounds a huge majority of blacks even don't take it seriously.  :laugh:

Anonymous

">

I was over it long ago.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=433471 time=1641439091 user_id=56

BULLSEYE!!

It's just a matter of time before BLM criminal supporters gets a rude dose of reality check.

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=433534 time=1641465383 user_id=61
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=433471 time=1641439091 user_id=56

BULLSEYE!!

It's just a matter of time before BLM criminal supporters gets a rude dose of reality check.

I think it will be a while. They have a political party that backs them. I can't see the democrats taking back their su[port for them any time soon.

Anonymous

">

Hell, I couldn't sit through watching the frickin trailer.

Odinson

"America needs to know what happened".

One lynched nigger 70 years ago... And it was most likely well deserved.

How many whites died due to nigger violence last year alone?

Print
User actions