The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

updating your vaccine passport....

Started by deadskinmask, January 06, 2022, 12:28:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: Herman post_id=433777 time=1641606150 user_id=1689
You can shine old Herman's shitter anyday.

:roll:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Frood

Quote from: cc post_id=433775 time=1641605955 user_id=88
Of late, Pomposity rules and is spreading like the XI virus. That combined with the current unholy alliance / group ass- kissing  I find to be is vomit-inducing

Seems Fash and only a few others  others are the only ones (of late)  who post decently and intelligently and without even a touch of pomposity

I had prepared a direct fact-based rebuttal to Brick and seoul's attacks / pomposity & "pack mentality  in action" / gross distortion of facts aimed directly at me  and to a lesser extent to IHJ

On further thought,   I realized it was not worth the group insults it would further incur no matter how accurate my facts were

From here on, y'all can have your know-it-all group circle jerk  in peace ...   without me interfering or distracting y'all

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rather than defend myself,  from here on I choose to stick to facts  .... to not respond to fact-void personal ego based group attacks  ... and instead to be highly selective of which discussions I enter ... and back out fast  when they turn stupid, pack-like and / or personal

Reply if you wish, but be aware that I will not be returning to this thread that turned so ugly .. nor joining any like it

https://media1.tenor.com/images/467b26cb51720da42d2d55fb298a6474/tenor.gif?itemid=5478685">
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Bricktop

Quote from: cc post_id=433775 time=1641605955 user_id=88
Of late, Pomposity rules and is spreading like the XI virus. That combined with the current unholy alliance / group ass- kissing  I find to be is vomit-inducing

Seems Fash and only a few others  others are the only ones (of late)  who post decently and intelligently and without even a touch of pomposity

I had prepared a direct fact-based rebuttal to Brick and seoul's attacks / pomposity & "pack mentality  in action" / gross distortion of facts aimed directly at me  and to a lesser extent to IHJ

On further thought,   I realized it was not worth the group insults it would further incur no matter how accurate my facts were

From here on, y'all can have your know-it-all group circle jerk  in peace ...   without me interfering or distracting y'all

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rather than defend myself,  from here on I choose to stick to facts  .... to not respond to fact-void personal ego based group attacks  ... and instead to be highly selective of which discussions I enter ... and back out fast  when they turn stupid, pack-like and / or personal

Reply if you wish, but be aware that I will not be returning to this thread that turned so ugly .. nor joining any like it

This is pure idiocy.

People who share a different view to others are not automatically an "alliance". The term implies a common purpose and organised actions. That is NOT the case here as far as I am aware.

What you are doing in that drivel is saying "I am innocent, it's the people who disagree with me that's the problem". This is EXACTLY the attitude of the lefty snowflakes we so often deride.

Whilst I have acknowledged that you have been "attacked", there is NO way you can claim I have attacked anyone. Disagreeing with you is NOT an attack unless you are one of the left snowflakes as mentioned above.

Or is this a sign of new femininity? If someone disputes you, play the victim card? Your conduct seems synonymous with modern female histrionics. "You're out to destroy this forum" is an accusation you've played that has no basis in fact and seems to be hysteria over reason to deflect your inability to converse like an adult. Or male.

And drawing Fashionista into this debacle is a pathetic attempt to deflect your own failings and errors.

She has nothing to do with either of those.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=433716 time=1641556130 user_id=114
I think you are a terrific contributor. And I have never had a problem with your positions, including COVID. But, you sometimes let your temper get the best of you in disagreements. I've seen in the nine years I have been here that letting one's temper get the best of a poster is a major discussion killer. God, did we see it with Shen Li in the early days of this community. I am not comparing you to a younger SL, so did get angry.

What the fuck are you on about. I have always been sweeter than fucking sugar. Oh you probably mean when I used to wish death on Homo-ero and Blurt. I meant it in a loving way.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=433813 time=1641610483 user_id=56
I think you are a terrific contributor. And I have never had a problem with your positions, including COVID. But, you sometimes let your temper get the best of you in disagreements. I've seen in the nine years I have been here that letting one's temper get the best of a poster is a major discussion killer. God, did we see it with Shen Li in the early days of this community. I am not comparing you to a younger SL, so did get angry.

What the fuck are you on about. I have always been sweeter than fucking sugar. Oh you probably mean when I used to wish death on Homo-ero and Blurt. I meant it in a loving way.

All Rohomo did was spam the board with prog propaganda. He didn't reply to anything, just spam. He sucked-good riddance.

Odinson

https://images.ctfassets.net/ycp8o94cewaf/4mGh4jHd80qPK566S3TltO/a2dcbe0025430d6795c31fdecad6dc80/Hone_Content_June21_Shoot1-2884.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=433847 time=1641618347 user_id=136
https://images.ctfassets.net/ycp8o94cewaf/4mGh4jHd80qPK566S3TltO/a2dcbe0025430d6795c31fdecad6dc80/Hone_Content_June21_Shoot1-2884.jpg">

I know what you're insuating Odi.

:laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=433825 time=1641612586 user_id=1689

All Rohomo did was spam the board with prog propaganda. He didn't reply to anything, just spam. He sucked-good riddance.

He used to be a mod here....and he did a good job..

But, he decided he didn't want to post anywhere anymore and that's when the spam started.

Anonymous

That just might be what he meant..

Having a family forces one to mature doesn't it.