The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

updating your vaccine passport....

Started by deadskinmask, January 06, 2022, 12:28:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=433738 time=1641566170 user_id=56
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=433737 time=1641565607 user_id=1582
lab leak or wet market.... its your yard.... fauci is indeed a criminal.... but you were the source of remorse....

The real market was in DC, you rube. Your country created this pandemic, not mine.

seems to me that BOTH countries have a hand in this.... i'm all for full transparency and execution of any and all parties responsible.... but i refuse to bare the burden of personal responsibility for anything contributing to the virus.... i'm no more guilty than you are.... we should actually be on the same fuckin team.... but if you still wanna delegate responsibility based on race, you're no better than the CRT peddlers that you just berated....

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=433739 time=1641566690 user_id=1582
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=433738 time=1641566170 user_id=56
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=433737 time=1641565607 user_id=1582
lab leak or wet market.... its your yard.... fauci is indeed a criminal.... but you were the source of remorse....

The real market was in DC, you rube. Your country created this pandemic, not mine.

seems to me that BOTH countries have a hand in this.... i'm all for full transparency and execution of any and all parties responsible.... but i refuse to bare the burden of personal responsibility for anything contributing to the virus.... i'm no more guilty than you are.... we should actually be on the same fuckin team.... but if you still wanna delegate responsibility based on race, you're no better than the CRT peddlers that you just berated....

Nope. The US paid for this pandemic and you owe the world trillions in reparations.

deadskinmask

wrong.... fauci funded your lab and fauci and company are equally responsible.... fauci isn't even an 'elected official'.... again, i'm all in favor of guilty parties being held accountable.... but i'm not on board with your assessment of guilt....

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=433741 time=1641567809 user_id=1582
wrong.... fauci funded your lab and fauci and company are equally responsible.... fauci isn't even an 'elected official'.... again, i'm all in favor of guilty parties being held accountable.... but i'm not on board with your assessment of guilt....

I wish he was elected instead of being a deep state above the law civil servant. Fuck, your country is a criminal organization.

deadskinmask

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=433743 time=1641568521 user_id=1582
china is so legit....

Compared to your corrupt shithole of a country, Zimbabwe is.

Blazor

I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=433744 time=1641568883 user_id=56
china is so legit....

i don't think you're in a position to talk.... my country is shit.... thats true.... but i'm aware of it.... you seem to be in denial all the way across the board.... how about you sweep your porch before you complain about my dirty sidewalk....

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=433746 time=1641569301 user_id=1582
china is so legit....

i don't think you're in a position to talk.... my country is shit.... thats true.... but i'm aware of it.... you seem to be in denial all the way across the board.... how about you sweep your porch before you complain about my dirty sidewalk....

You really are ignorant of Chinese. We know our country is corrupt to the core. But, if Dr Death(Fauci) was still on the Chinese payroll we would overthrow the government unless that pos was canned and jailed.

deadskinmask

there isn't multiple 'governments'.... there is only ONE government and multiple illusions.... russia and china are the 'invisible boogie-men' that my country uses to scare ppl into compliance with insane new protocols.... america and such are what china uses.... the world is a giant business and each country is just a branch office.... theres no competition in reality.... the only goal is to oppress us.... they will continue to tiptoe past our civil rights until they're gone.... this is the hill i die on but i'm not gonna go on the offensive.... they'll come to me soon enough....

cc

Jeez Shen, keep that up and you will soon be as much the "bad seed" here as I

Know that I will fight like a tiger, even dirty, to maintain my current position as the top "bad seed" pariah here  :wink:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Frood

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=433716 time=1641556130 user_id=114
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=433712 time=1641548107 user_id=1676
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=433709 time=1641546054 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=433708 time=1641545356 user_id=1676
Quote from: BricktopI note that Freud has attempted to temper his demeanour in discussions.

I only do that for Kiebers and Fash.

My gut instinct, as you know, is to fan such stuff to forum imploding bitch-fight fruition...but a few people here don't understand it's for sport rather than malice. And more than a few don't comprehend that a legitimate issue can be enmeshed with no small or large degree of peacocking and hubris in order to get under then turned up skin.

I have no skin in the game towards making Kieber's or Fash's job any harder, so I fall on my sword...

...but that sword is conveniently situated exactly between my torso and closet outermost arm.

If I pull it out again, it's to slay somebody in one fell swoop or in notches. I prefer notches. I really like notches. The swoop only gives one a momentarily fleeting euphoria. The notches feeds an ego for years or decades.

Bricktop knows a bit about me... we go back maybe 17-18 years. Listen to Bricktop on this. I'm not some King Martini internet warrior (though he does have his great merits).... I've been more like a slow burn. Such burns started out a long time ago and capped at weeks....then months, then decades.

And I invite cc to approach me in pm for a legitimately honest and private talk that never gets broadcast unless the cone of silence gets broken.

I really appreciate that DD.

ac_smile

Thank Bricktop too... he's been watching me operate and wondering how to manage it this time... and to his credit, he dropped the cunthound and bravado, in order to address both sides of the divide.

He cares about this forum heaps too...

As do cc and IHJ...

I think you are a terrific contributor. And I have never had a problem with your positions, including COVID. But, you sometimes let your temper get the best of you in disagreements. I've seen in the nine years I have been here that letting one's temper get the best of a poster is a major discussion killer. God, did we see it with Shen Li in the early days of this community. I am not comparing you to a younger SL, so did get angry.

Thanks but temper? What temper?
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Of late, Pomposity rules and is spreading like the XI virus. That combined with the current unholy alliance / group ass- kissing  I find to be is vomit-inducing

Seems Fash and only a few others  others are the only ones (of late)  who post decently and intelligently and without even a touch of pomposity

I had prepared a direct fact-based rebuttal to Brick and seoul's attacks / pomposity & "pack mentality  in action" / gross distortion of facts aimed directly at me  and to a lesser extent to IHJ

On further thought,   I realized it was not worth the group insults it would further incur no matter how accurate my facts were

From here on, y'all can have your know-it-all group circle jerk  in peace ...   without me interfering or distracting y'all

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rather than defend myself,  from here on I choose to stick to facts  .... to not respond to fact-void personal ego based group attacks  ... and instead to be highly selective of which discussions I enter ... and back out fast  when they turn stupid, pack-like and / or personal

Reply if you wish, but be aware that I will not be returning to this thread that turned so ugly .. nor joining any like it
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=433746 time=1641569301 user_id=1582
china is so legit....

There is a deep state in the US that nobody can touch. That includes the president. This is what makes the US a little different in terms of corruption. You have a government within a government. And it's the unelected one that endures and is never held to account.

Brother, don't get me wrong. there is a lot I like about the US. I lived in Western Pennsylvania a long time ago. I was there during local and state elections. Unlike Canada, politicians listen to what voters want rather than tell them what the elected elite wants. But, this pandemic has shown the elected are not the real power.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=433775 time=1641605955 user_id=88
Of late, Pomposity rules and is spreading like the XI virus. That combined with the current unholy alliance / group ass- kissing  I find to be is vomit-inducing

Seems Fash and only a few others  others are the only ones (of late)  who post decently and intelligently and without even a touch of pomposity

I had prepared a direct fact-based rebuttal to Brick and seoul's attacks / pomposity & "pack mentality  in action" / gross distortion of facts aimed directly at me  and to a lesser extent to IHJ

On further thought,   I realized it was not worth the group insults it would further incur no matter how accurate my facts were

From here on, y'all can have your know-it-all group circle jerk  in peace ...   without me interfering or distracting y'all

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rather than defend myself,  from here on I choose to stick to facts  .... to not respond to fact-void personal ego based group attacks  ... and instead to be highly selective of which discussions I enter ... and back out fast  when they turn stupid, pack-like and / or personal

Reply if you wish, but be aware that I will not be returning to this thread that turned so ugly .. nor joining any like it

I like all the folks here. And ceec, you are one of the best. You can shine old Herman's shitter anyday.