Replies: 8245
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:57:58 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

OK, folks. Pick your team!!!

Started by Bricktop, January 08, 2022, 07:44:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

cc has exposed a conspiracy in our ranks.

In the interests of openness, and so we know who our enemies are, would you mind indicating which clan you belong to.

Indicate below if you are one of the conspirators seeking to shut down the forum, or you're on Team cc seeking to save it from their devious and sinister ambitions.

In this modern age, neutrality is no longer an option. You're either for one side, or against them (remember George Bush).

According to cc, the Blue Cashew Liberation Front consists of myself, Blazor, DSM, Seoulbro and Dinky. So far. Of course there are some subversive members who's identity is unknown.

Clearly Fashionista, Herman and IHJ are in Team cc.

We're going to organise T shirts, special avatars and signatures to ensure there is no confusion as to where your allegiance lies.

Please be quick. The Liberation Front plans to complete its takeover and dismantling of the forum within weeks.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Frood

I didn't join anything.

I just think cc's head is full of doo doo....
Blahhhhhh...

deadskinmask

unless we're all flat earthers now, i'm afraid i'll need a separate team.... :laugh:

Bricktop

You're splitting already???

What about the "Plan"?

You were going to be Chief Admin when we finished the takeover!!!

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=433923 time=1641689099 user_id=1560

In the interests of openness, and so we know who our enemies are, would you mind indicating which clan you belong to.

Indicate below if you are one of the conspirators seeking to shut down the forum, or you're on Team cc seeking to save it from their devious and sinister ambitions.

In this modern age, neutrality is no longer an option. You're either for one side, or against them (remember George Bush).

According to cc, the Blue Cashew Liberation Front consists of myself, Blazor, DSM, Seoulbro and Dinky. So far. Of course there are some subversive members who's identity is unknown.

We're going to organise T shirts, special avatars and signatures to ensure there is no confusion as to where your allegiance lies.

Please be quick. The Liberation Front plans to complete its takeover and dismantling of the forum within weeks.

Oh for Christ sake. I aint on any frickin team.

You guys know the way ceec is. When she takes on a cause, whether it be islamic fundamentalism or COVID, she studies the hell out of it and always supports her arguments. She is a hell of a poster in my opinion.I just aint got the desire to study anything the way she does.

What's happening today with COVID vaccines reminds me when she would tangle with that prog faggot Rohomo over Islam. She had all her ducks in order to support her arguments and the progtard would reply with memes and personal info. If anyone was still on the fence, ceec would be the one who would convince them to go to their side. I'm just saying, she is winning the debate by a landslide.

Having said all that, I think we are beating COVID and vaccines to death. There are other important issues going on in our countries. Since this started they aint getting the attention they need.

deadskinmask

okay. i'm still in.... as long as its not a global takeover....

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=433938 time=1641691781 user_id=1689

Oh for Christ sake. I aint on any frickin team.

You guys know the way ceec is. When she takes on a cause, whether it be islamic fundamentalism or COVID, she studies the hell out of it and always supports her arguments. She is a hell of a poster in my opinion.I just aint got the desire to study anything the way she does.

What's happening today with COVID vaccines reminds me when she would tangle with that prog faggot Rohomo over Islam. She had all her ducks in order to support her arguments and the progtard would reply with memes and personal info. If anyone was still on the fence, ceec would be the one who would convince them to go to their side. I'm just saying, she is winning the debate by a landslide.

Having said all that, I think we are beating COVID and vaccines to death. There are other important issues going on in our countries. Since this started they aint getting the attention they need.

I disagree with cc about almost everything she wants to see happen in response to COVID. But, I will not deny that she presents her side well. Kudos to cc for that and since I personally like points of view different from my own, I hope she keeps it up. :thumbup:

Anonymous

There is a third team. The shapely bottomed, Han Chinese fifth columnist squad. It's a very exclusive team. There is only one member.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=433956 time=1641696728 user_id=56

There is a third team. The shapely bottomed, Han Chinese fifth columnist squad. It's a very exclusive team. There is only one member.

The SAP Squad?

(Soft as pudding)
Blahhhhhh...

Odinson

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview