Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

I'm making a new household rule

Started by Frood, January 07, 2022, 07:41:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Quote from: Odinson post_id=434329 time=1641962584 user_id=136
It cannot taste good.

It tastes really good depending on the amount you put on a piece of bread or toast.

It should be dispensed like the very last days of a period on cotton. NOT like the full dulege.

Americans and Europeans treat it like a jam or jelly and totally fuck it up....  they slather it on stuff.

It's a salty, healthy, and savoury treat that goes well with butter, butter and avocado, butter and avocado and cheese, and maybe a teaspoon or tablespoon in finishing sauces, or in stews..
Blahhhhhh...

Odinson

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=434330 time=1641963534 user_id=1676
Quote from: Odinson post_id=434329 time=1641962584 user_id=136
It cannot taste good.

It tastes really good depending on the amount you put on a piece of bread or toast.

It should be dispensed like the very last days of a period on cotton. NOT like the full dulege.

Americans and Europeans treat it like a jam or jelly and totally fuck it up....  they slather it on stuff.

It's a salty, healthy, and savoury treat that goes well with butter, butter and avocado, butter and avocado and cheese, and maybe a teaspoon or tablespoon in finishing sauces, or in stews..

I might be able to buy "marmite".

Are they similar?

Bricktop

Marmite is crap. A pale and lamentable British imitation.

It's Vegemite or nothing. It cures cancer and baldness. It removes wrinkles. If you eat enough of it you'll lose kilos. Kids will be well behaved little angels.You'll run marathons.

Vegemite. Get some.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/10/Vegemiteontoast_large.jpg/235px-Vegemiteontoast_large.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=434339 time=1641967172 user_id=1560
Marmite is crap. A pale and lamentable British imitation.

It's Vegemite or nothing. It cures cancer and baldness. It removes wrinkles. If you eat enough of it you'll lose kilos. Kids will be well behaved little angels.You'll run marathons.

Vegemite. Get some.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/10/Vegemiteontoast_large.jpg/235px-Vegemiteontoast_large.jpg">

I'll put it on my shopping list.

:laugh:

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Odinson

Only one place sells it and its in Helsinki.

Warehouse is empty.

There are 8x Marmite 250gram in the warehouse.

Bricktop

Quote from: cc post_id=434377 time=1642008835 user_id=88
Approach with caution

Shaddup, traitor.

These people need Vegemite.