Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

Gold medal men's hockey game

Started by Anonymous, February 22, 2014, 09:14:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

She usually does the decorating, cleaning and stuff but she gets really funny when she is tired. All weepy mess. I think she gets really frustrated with me. Having babies is not that bad.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Odinson"She usually does the decorating, cleaning and stuff but she gets really funny when she is tired. All weepy mess. I think she gets really frustrated with me. Having babies is not that bad.

thats probably the only true thing you've posted on here........ONLY your own babies are cute and even then they are all monsters after the first year and a half.....they become humans again sometime in their early 20's......between those ages it's best to work a lot of overtime..... :ugeek:

Odinson

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"She usually does the decorating, cleaning and stuff but she gets really funny when she is tired. All weepy mess. I think she gets really frustrated with me. Having babies is not that bad.

thats probably the only true thing you've posted on here........ONLY your own babies are cute and even then they are all monsters after the first year and a half.....they become humans again sometime in their early 20's......between those ages it's best to work a lot of overtime..... :ugeek:

I think I can manage...

Anonymous

Anyone else watching the game besides me?

Odinson

Cant believe this shit... Ukrainian monkeys are now blaming us for building the presidents pine castle.

Anonymous

Chickenfeets

Hi Fash,

I'm watching, too.

But I just woke up half an hour ago so I missed the first two periods. :-(

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"Hi Fash,

I'm watching, too.

But I just woke up half an hour ago so I missed the first two periods. :-(

Hello Chickenfeets, so nice to see you here..

:)

It's 6:45 here and my whole family is up and watching the game..

Coffee, pineapple slices, cantaloupe and hot chocolate have been served..

As soon as it's over we are going to church.

Anonymous

Chris Kunitz scored to make it 3 to 0 for Canada.

:D

Anonymous

Team Canada has won the gold medal in men's hockey.

:D

Anonymous

Total domination by Team Canada from start to finish. This Team Canada was even more dominant than the one that won gold in 2010. The beers are going down smooth.

Finland bitchslapped the USA 5 nothing to win the bronze.

Odinson

Quote from: "seoulbro"Total domination by Team Canada from start to finish. This Team Canada was even more dominant than the one that won gold in 2010. The beers are going down smooth.

Finland bitchslapped the USA 5 nothing to win the bronze.

I got thumbs up from a young lady from south-america. :D

I just said alright. :D

Anonymous

I PVR'd the game. Just watching it now. Yeah, I know it seems odd watching a game when you already know the final score, but I don't care.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"I PVR'd the game. Just watching it now. Yeah, I know it seems odd watching a game when you already know the final score, but I don't care.

It doesnt matter.

I watch the highlights.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Shen Li"I PVR'd the game. Just watching it now. Yeah, I know it seems odd watching a game when you already know the final score, but I don't care.

It doesnt matter.

I watch the highlights.

No bloody way, I'm watching the whole fucking game.