Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

Gold medal men's hockey game

Started by Anonymous, February 22, 2014, 09:14:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Shen Li"I PVR'd the game. Just watching it now. Yeah, I know it seems odd watching a game when you already know the final score, but I don't care.

It doesnt matter.

I watch the highlights.

No bloody way, I'm watching the whole fucking game.

I mean from the old games.

Anonymous

Sweden is playing sloppy hockey. Making far too many mistakes.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Sweden is playing sloppy hockey. Making far too many mistakes.

Canada played a flawless game.

Anonymous

My husband and I enjoyed the game very much.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"My husband and I enjoyed the game very much.

Did you guys tip a few pops? Did you guys stink of booze in church? ;)

Romero

Quote from: "Romero"I'll be doing what I've been doing the last couple of weekends, staying up watching Olympics as long as I can and the alarm is set for the big game.

Should be a good one! Go Canada Go!

I managed to stay wide awake all night/morning and during the game. My weeks of Olympic training paid off!

That was a satisfying victory! We were pretty worried about those close games, but that team ended up being one of the best of all time.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Romero"I'll be doing what I've been doing the last couple of weekends, staying up watching Olympics as long as I can and the alarm is set for the big game.

Should be a good one! Go Canada Go!

I managed to stay wide awake all night/morning and during the game. My weeks of Olympic training paid off!

That was a satisfying victory! We were pretty worried about those close games, but that team ended up being one of the best of all time.

It was a great game, but I preferred the women's gold medal game. Coming back to win the game with only 4 mins remaining was amazing. It doesn't get any more entertaining than that.

Romero

Overtime gold medal wins are definitely more exciting, but it was kinda nice not being a nervous wreck for a few hours!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"Overtime gold medal wins are definitely more exciting, but it was kinda nice not being a nervous wreck for a few hours!

True enough, but that women's game was so damned exciting.

Odinson

What does Romero do IR? Except from apparently being a monk...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"What does Romero do IR? Except from apparently being a monk...

He's dated interracially. He also lives in a city with a huge Asian population. He has as much right as anyone to speak his mind.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"What does Romero do IR? Except from apparently being a monk...

He's dated interracially. He also lives in a city with a huge Asian population. He has as much right as anyone to speak his mind.

I forgot that he somehow appeals to your heart...

Anonymous

He's a nice guy. What's ur problem?

Odinson

He's a nice guy. What's ur problem?

I think he is one of those guys whom wear a suit-jacket, all-stars and jeans at the same time. Silk shirt and a vest too.

Anonymous

It was strange driving to church yesterday and watching people pour out of the bars.