The best topic

Replies: 10392
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:39:50 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Sinophobia Question

Started by RW, March 05, 2014, 07:43:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Korea is not Nippon.

Highlight the "descendants" part...

I cannot tell the difference between a korean and japanese female.

Japan is descend from Korea and to a lesser extent China, not the other way around.

Ah, japanese appear to be stronger though.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Anyone can see Shen Li is a racist, Sinophobe that calls herself an Iron Ch*nk and jokes about poorly selling racist novels.

The Tartan Dragon is an epic, illustrious, best selling novel with many superb reviews. Even virgins are raving about it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Anyone can see Shen Li is a racist, Sinophobe that calls herself an Iron Ch*nk and jokes about poorly selling racist novels.

The Tartan Dragon is an epic, illustrious, best selling novel with many superb reviews. Even virgins are raving about it.

I haven't taken the time to look myself, but from what Romero posted Tartan Dragon hardly sold any copies at all.

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"If someone hates Chinese food does that make them a sinofoodophobe? :?

I don't hate my own cuisine, but I prefer Korean. Does that mean I have a Korean fetish? :?

It depends what you do with it.   :D
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

Quote from: "Gary Oak"

Being you are the only person raving about it, does that mean you admit to being a virgin?

(See what I mean about sitting back and letting Gary insult himself? hehehe  :D )
Beware of Gaslighters!

Romero

Odinson

Wearing a tin-foil hat so that the chinese cannot send beams to his head is part of Gary Oaks charm.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"lol

and with whom

Major fucking LOL to you and Renee!! :lol:   :lol:  :lol: