The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Sinophobia Question

Started by RW, March 05, 2014, 07:43:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

If you are Chinese and you hate yourself, does that mean you suffer from sinophobia?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Odinson

Probably the same thing like when some low self-esteem slimeballs suffer of white-guilt.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"If you are Chinese and you hate yourself, does that mean you suffer from sinophobia?

Good question, but self-esteem issues may not be due to their ethnicity? Do white Americans that burn the US flag hate themselves?

Personally, I think Chinese people can be very critical of China's government and not hate themselves.

RW

Makes ya think.

Maybe Rambo can answer this for me.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"If you are Chinese and you hate yourself, does that mean you suffer from sinophobia?

I feel this is a ha ha type of thread Real Woman.

Rambo Wong

Anyone can see Shen Li is a racist, Sinophobe that calls herself an Iron Ch*nk and jokes about poorly selling racist novels.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Anyone can see Shen Li is a racist, Sinophobe that calls herself an Iron Ch*nk and jokes about poorly selling racist novels.

Rambo Wong, I know you don't like Shen Li and yes she has teased you a lot, but do you seriously believe she is sinophobic?

She hates herself and her parents?

Rambo Wong

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Anyone can see Shen Li is a racist, Sinophobe that calls herself an Iron Ch*nk and jokes about poorly selling racist novels.

Rambo Wong, I know you don't like Shen Li and yes she has teased you a lot, but do you seriously believe she is sinophobic?

Funny, how you Fashionista, Shen Li's ugly stooge friend defends her obvious sinophobic handle Iron Ch*nk.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"

Funny, how you Fashionista, Shen Li's ugly stooge friend defends her obvious sinophobic handle Iron Ch*nk.

Rambo Wong, there is nothing racist about Shen Li's signature..

That is if you understand what she is trying to do, but you don't.

Odinson

Well that would depend how one was treated by his/her parents.

RW

I'd say Rambo hates you and Shen, Fashionista.  That would make him the sinophobe, wouldn't it?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Odinson

It hated me from the start...

I think Instigator, GH, RW and TimeFlies are the same guy.

All of them think they have "high earning potential".

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I'd say Rambo hates you and Shen, Fashionista.  That would make him the sinophobe, wouldn't it?

He doesn't like Teenie Weenie/Vancouver Guy either who is also Chinese. Hmmmmm, maybe little hornydung is really a closeted Sinophobe.

BTW RW(the sane one), I thought this was a serious thread at first. Another one flies right over my head. :?

Odinson

Theres always atleast one of his type on every forum.

Big Wave Dave

Northern Chinese women are fine.