The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

interesting....

Started by deadskinmask, January 24, 2022, 03:27:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Zetsu

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=436507 time=1643278028 user_id=1582
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=436283 time=1643166968 user_id=61Dude, over a billion people have taken the vaccine and the death rates have drastically dropped, you choose to focus on a lot of misleading and pointless points but ignore the most important factor is that it spreads like wildfire.

If it wasn't for the vaccinated, the system here in Canada would have collapsed long time ago.  

Just one virus has killed over 5 million people in less than 2 years and crippled the world economy.

Not to mention the new variant that keeps on popping every few months b/c of the unvaxxed.

look, man.... i'm sure that 'covid death score' scares the shit outta you.... but lets pretend to be somewhat reasonable for a second or two.... when this first broke out, they were flooding assisted living and nursing homes with covid patients.... they exposed the most venerable ppl to the virus and killed them quick.... not to mention, the medical malfeasance committed (and STILL being commited) with ventilators and remdesivir.... if there was a medical audit done today, i'm sure that 99% of those deaths would be 'with covid' and not 'from covid'.... theres a BIG fuckin difference and they know that.... the bottom line is that covid has a less than 1% chance of killing anybody.... you have been and still are being conned....

Even if what you say is true, we're overall safe from the COVID, but then how is it okay to just throw the elderly or ill people under the bus, just let them die or fall severely ill.  Not to mention it's highly unpredictable nature, I mean the fact that you can be a spreader until you realize only after 5 weeks for symptoms to show up.  Another problem is everyone is getting ridiculously sick at work due to it's spreading nature along with the front line health care workers being at big risk.

In regards to your main point, I believe there's some truth to it but not absolute, even if our government is lying, how can we say for other countries that publish the same logical stats and people we personally know that got it and fall severely ill and need to go to the ICU (they are only in their 40s or younger).  Unless the whole world is lying this doesn't counter my main point is that once people started taking the vaccine, death rates started dropping drastically while 3rd world that have a lower vaccination rate or lack of proper hygiene or preventive measure have a higher death rate.
Permanently off his rocker

deadskinmask

look here, brother.... i'm not trying to 'cast doubt' on your personal covid experiences.... but let me tell you mine.... i've personally treated 3 covid carriers at my humble abode and none of them had anything that resembled a 'life threatening illness'.... my whole family has been exposed and probably even had it at some point.... i say 'probably' because the only way that MOST ppl find out if they have it is by testing and none of us have ever been tested.... i have countless friends who have 'tested positive' but haven't even suffered symptoms.... natural immunity provides a strong, robust, long lasting and durable immune response.... probably lifelong.... in fact, natural immunity was (up until covid) the gold standard of immunity.... they know this and yet they lie and/or downplay this fact.... they had an entire year of covid with no vaccine yet they never bothered to study 'natural immunity'??? this doesn't seem suspicious to you??? and for that whole year, healthcare workers were treating covid patients for a 'disease that spreads like wildfire'.... you don't think that at the very least the majority of them have caught it and since recovered??? don't be a fuckin clown.... you seem like a smart fella.... use your head and quit letting mainstream media tell you what to think....

deadskinmask

and btw - when you kill off the lions share of venerable ppl within the first fuckin year, the death rate is gonna drop off eventually.... with or without a vaccine.... don't be a rube....

Zetsu

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=436510 time=1643286260 user_id=1582
and btw - when you kill off the lions share of venerable ppl within the first fuckin year, the death rate is gonna drop off eventually.... with or without a vaccine.... don't be a rube....

No offense intended, but are you sure about this?  Unless you're saying this is the first time in human history for a plague/pandemic to have this type of cliff like pattern when it comes to death rates.

Zetsu

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=436509 time=1643286032 user_id=1582
look here, brother.... i'm not trying to 'cast doubt' on your personal covid experiences.... but let me tell you mine.... i've personally treated 3 covid carriers at my humble abode and none of them had anything that resembled a 'life threatening illness'.... my whole family has been exposed and probably even had it at some point.... i say 'probably' because the only way that MOST ppl find out if they have it is by testing and none of us have ever been tested.... i have countless friends who have 'tested positive' but haven't even suffered symptoms.... natural immunity provides a strong, robust, long lasting and durable immune response.... probably lifelong.... in fact, natural immunity was (up until covid) the gold standard of immunity.... they know this and yet they lie and/or downplay this fact.... they had an entire year of covid with no vaccine yet they never bothered to study 'natural immunity'??? this doesn't seem suspicious to you??? and for that whole year, healthcare workers were treating covid patients for a 'disease that spreads like wildfire'.... you don't think that at the very least the majority of them have caught it and since recovered??? don't be a fuckin clown.... you seem like a smart fella.... use your head and quit letting mainstream media tell you what to think....

Though a bit off topic, I don't think there is such thing as natural immunity, iirc when it comes medical research disease are only being "suppressed" in the body and kept at bay but never fully eradicated, eventually when you grow old they will come out again to take over your body.

One thing I do agree is that the vaccine is not yet perfect, and can have very minor health effects on the body, but then it's still better than being ill.

One question I'd like to ask is why would our government encourage everyone to take the vaccine.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=436511 time=1643287128 user_id=61

No offense intended, but are you sure about this?  Unless you're saying this is the first time in human history for a plague/pandemic to have this type of cliff like pattern when it comes to death rates.

this 'plague' is 99% plus survivable.... old fucks, fat fucks and weak fucks are high risk.... nobody else.... when you stuff nursing homes and assisted living with covid patients then you're gonna get a high count.... as the venerable ppl die, theres gonna be less and less covid deaths.... as for why the government wants you 'vaccinated', i have my theory.... but one can only speculate at this point.... go back and watch all those politicians that got 'vaccinated' on 'live tv' to 'make you feel safe'.... does that look real to you? think about it....

Zetsu

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=436513 time=1643288344 user_id=1582
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=436511 time=1643287128 user_id=61

this 'plague' is 99% plus survivable.... old fucks, fat fucks and weak fucks are high risk.... nobody else.... when you stuff nursing homes and assisted living with covid patients then you're gonna get a high count.... as the venerable ppl die, theres gonna be less and less covid deaths.... as for why the government wants you 'vaccinated', i have my theory.... but one can only speculate at this point.... go back and watch all those politicians that got 'vaccinated' on 'live tv' to 'make you feel safe'.... does that look real to you? think about it....

One thing I do agree is that nursing homes here in Canada make up the majority of the cases and were the first wave of people to die due to covid, but afterwards it was discovered and has been news for months, iirc people still kept on dying until the vaccine has been rolled out, that is only then we've finally put an end to this madness.

deadskinmask

look at the ppl who died.... 90% or more had up to 4+ comorbidities....

deadskinmask

i'm not concerned.... my only comorbidities are that i fuck crazy chicks and i go hunting with ppl who can't shoot straight.... :laugh:

Zetsu

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=436515 time=1643289228 user_id=1582
look at the ppl who died.... 90% or more had up to 4+ comorbidities....

I don't deny covid isn't as lethal as it is, tbh I never see it as something dangerous to me from the start, but that doesn't mean it's okay for us to just cull the weak and watch them die when all we have to do is to take preventive measures by taking the vaccine and/or always wear a mask in public, sanitize hands before and after going into public spaces.

Zetsu

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=436516 time=1643289443 user_id=1582
i'm not concerned.... my only comorbidities are that i fuck crazy chicks and i go hunting with ppl who can't shoot straight.... :laugh:

Lmao, meanwhile I'm living like a hermit before and still now.  :laugh:

deadskinmask

there are ppl who die from eating peanuts.... we still have peanut M&Ms for sale.... ppl who are at risk need to take their own precautions or accept their own responsibility.... i'm not obligated to save them.... i have my own life to live.... if you feel you're in danger, stay the fuck inside.... but don't try to tell me i have to do a fuckin thing....

deadskinmask

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=436518 time=1643289891 user_id=61
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=436516 time=1643289443 user_id=1582

Lmao, meanwhile I'm living like a hermit before and still now.  :laugh:

you should get out more.... catch some omicron while its still available.... put this covid-mania behind you....

Zetsu

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=436519 time=1643290074 user_id=1582
there are ppl who die from eating peanuts.... we still have peanut M&Ms for sale.... ppl who are at risk need to take their own precautions or accept their own responsibility.... i'm not obligated to save them.... i have my own life to live.... if you feel you're in danger, stay the fuck inside.... but don't try to tell me i have to do a fuckin thing....

This is where I have to fully disagree, the thing is no one is pointing a gun at people with allergies to eat the peanuts since they're well labeled with ingredients.  The biggest issue is "anyone" can be a germ spreader, honestly if everyone thinks and acts like you, I can guarantee the economy will collapse extremely quickly, and people will be infected with covid for life b/c no one cares about each other, life expectancy of humans will fall back to over 3000 years before...  The only reason why you're safe right now and can do what ever you want now is b/c of the lawful people that follow the rules and keep the covid at bay, simply put you're enjoying your life to it's fullest at the grave expense of others.

deadskinmask

partner.... we die when we die.... what kept me alive before the vaccine? i was walking around without a mask, hugging ppl, shaking hands, being coughed and sneezed on and sharing drinks with a variety of ppl in the middle of covid country....