Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

interesting....

Started by deadskinmask, January 24, 2022, 03:27:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zetsu

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=436522 time=1643290943 user_id=1582
partner.... we die when we die.... what kept me alive before the vaccine? i was walking around without a mask, hugging ppl, shaking hands, being coughed and sneezed on and sharing drinks with a variety of ppl in the middle of covid country....

No doubt we do die, but you gotta look at the whole picture and be realistic.  What would you do if you were born weak or became old, no one to look after you or you have a family to take care of and need to make a living?  Is it okay for everyone that is weak and old to just live off tax payer's money?
Permanently off his rocker

Frood

I went shooting with a mate for the first time in over 20 years.

He only had a quality air rifle, a 44 lever action, and a double barreled shotgun from the old days.

Took me half a dozen shots on the rifles before I could adequately hit a target. Suppose it's like riding a bicycle. The shotgun was no issue though...
Blahhhhhh...

Zetsu

Not trying to sound like a good person here b/c I never am, but if I die I don't care, if you die I don't care either, but if I get innocents involved, then I rather die, it's as simple as that and how real man should live their lives rather than just some me first mentality.

deadskinmask

its their responsibility to take precautions.... stay inside, wear a mask, wash their hands and avoid contact.... or don't.... vaccinated ppl are just as likely (arguably even MORE likely) to have and spread covid than unvaccinated ppl.... its not on me to provide anyone a false sense of security.... especially with dire risk to my own health....

Frood

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=436525 time=1643291296 user_id=61
Not trying to sound like a good person here b/c I never am, but if I die I don't care, if you die I don't care either, but if I get innocents involved, then I rather die, it's as simple as that and how real man should live their lives rather than just some me first mentality.

The me first mentality is exactly why I haven't gotten jabbed and why I would never let my kids get it.

Me means family....

Nobody should be able to take my otherwise healthy young ones and jab them.

I got no time or politeness for those who say otherwise.
Blahhhhhh...

Zetsu

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=436526 time=1643291479 user_id=1582
its their responsibility to take precautions.... stay inside, wear a mask, wash their hands and avoid contact.... or don't.... vaccinated ppl are just as likely (arguably even MORE likely) to have and spread covid than unvaccinated ppl.... its not on me to provide anyone a false sense of security.... especially with dire risk to my own health....

I'll leave the debate of spreading based on vaccinated and unvaccinated another time, though I can't fully agree is b/c your logic reminds me of going into defensive mode that is offensive at the same time, just like simply arming everyone including school children with guns to protect themselves, this is exactly what covid does, it gives you immunity for a while if you survive and recover, but at the same time you're likely to have spread to your family and god knows how many people in public, common man, you're better than this dsm.

deadskinmask

look, partner.... make your own choices and don't judge me for mine.... vaccinated doesn't mean 'covid-free' and unvaccinated doesn't mean 'automatically infected'.... i'll be back tomorrow if you wanna continue this.... have a good day....

Zetsu

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=436533 time=1643292397 user_id=1582
look, partner.... make your own choices and don't judge me for mine.... vaccinated doesn't mean 'covid-free' and unvaccinated doesn't mean 'automatically infected'.... i'll be back tomorrow if you wanna continue this.... have a good day....

I didn't wanted to accidently judge your decision but it's hard after reading what you've said, anyways it's never personal or intended.  Anyways I gotta go off to work soon too, I have to admit it was nice talking to you, take care bro.

Blazor

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=436416 time=1643249084 user_id=1676
Bahhh, Zetsu....

:roll:

You'll LOVE this.....

My friend rode by 2 big tents the other day, people lined up to get tested. He rolled down his window, and went baaaaaaaaaah real loud hahahaha  ac_toofunny
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Frood

Quote from: Blazor post_id=436536 time=1643293594 user_id=2221
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=436416 time=1643249084 user_id=1676
Bahhh, Zetsu....

:roll:

You'll LOVE this.....

My friend rode by 2 big tents the other day, people lined up to get tested. He rolled down his window, and went baaaaaaaaaah real loud hahahaha  ac_toofunny

https://www.bitchute.com/video/X5LyZlcyrk07/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/X5LyZlcyrk07/
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=436524 time=1643291220 user_id=1676

He only had a quality air rifle, a 44 lever action, and a double barreled shotgun from the old days.

Took me half a dozen shots on the rifles before I could adequately hit a target. Suppose it's like riding a bicycle. The shotgun was no issue though...

I assume you have the appropriate licences and the firearms are registered.

Frood

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=436683 time=1643341821 user_id=1560
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=436524 time=1643291220 user_id=1676

I assume you have the appropriate licences and the firearms are registered.

None of your fucking business, Turd Munch
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Now, now...no need to get tetchy little guy. Just making sure you're not doing anything illegal.

Frood

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=436723 time=1643351236 user_id=1560
Now, now...no need to get tetchy little guy. Just making sure you're not doing anything illegal.

How does "go fuck yourself you shit eating toss monkey" work for you?

Good....good....  excellent.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Hey, sniffler, I'm looking out for you!!!