Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

Vancouver and Vancouver Island had heavy snowfall

Started by Anonymous, February 25, 2014, 09:07:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hope anyone who lives there is able to go about their business today..

Take care, leave early and drive safely.

:)

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"Hope anyone who lives there is able to go about their business today..

Dont they have winter-tires?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Hope anyone who lives there is able to go about their business today..

They don't usually get snow, so no most people do not.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"

They don't usually get snow, so no most people do not.

Public-transit then...

Romero

Three millimetres of wet slush for my fifteen minute walk into work. I had to wear my winter shoes!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"Three millimetres of wet slush for my fifteen minute walk into work. I had to wear my winter shoes!

Really eh? I am watching the noon news right now and it just showed some areas in greater Vancouver with what looked like heaps of snow. Though it will probably all melt by 5 pm.

Odinson

Quote from: "Romero"Three millimetres of wet slush for my fifteen minute walk into work. I had to wear my winter shoes!

OHH MYYYY GOOOD! Thats like horrible!

Anonymous

I think Romero's point was that where he lives anyway, they didn't get much snow.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I think Romero's point was that where he lives anyway, they didn't get much snow.

:shock:  :shock: Ya think.

Yesterday my street was broken meaning the snow-cover melted enough for not to be able to uphold a car... I went side to side because there was these canyon sized trails on the road.

Anonymous

Yesterday my street was broken meaning the snow-cover melted enough for not to be able to uphold a car... I went side to side because there was these canyon sized trails on the road.

Good for you. What Romero is reporting and what the news just showed are very different.

Odinson

Good for you. What Romero is reporting and what the news just showed are very different.

Competition... Making things sound far worse than they actually are sells more papers.

Romero

There's been heavy snow in the Vancouver area and Vancouver Island, just not much in the city and barely anything downtown. It's sunny right now. Supposed to be sunny and up to 12° C by the end of the week!

Odinson

Quote from: "Romero"There's been heavy snow in the Vancouver area and Vancouver Island, just not much in the city and barely anything downtown. It's sunny right now. Supposed to be sunny and up to 12° C by the end of the week!

Looks good... Google pics look nice but might be like pics of Budapest... The actual place sucks.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"There's been heavy snow in the Vancouver area and Vancouver Island, just not much in the city and barely anything downtown. It's sunny right now. Supposed to be sunny and up to 12° C by the end of the week!

Really?? Supposed to be balmy highs of like -24 Friday and Saturday in the Czuk. :x

Anonymous

I was seeing how cold it is out West. Parts of Saskatchewan were 50 below with windchill.