Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

Liquor Law Stupidity

Started by Anonymous, February 25, 2014, 05:23:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

In Iran you can never drink out of sight because like all Muslim countries consuming alcohol is a religious prohibition. Even in the most liberal of religious interpretations you cannot do anything hdden away from the eyes of God. At least in places like Canada and the US you can petition for changes to the prohibitive legislation without fear of being jailed, stoned or executed.  :lol:

Yes, Iran is dry and has no homosexuals....just ask Ahemedinejad. :roll:  :lol:

You sure? I thought Ahemedinejad was a homosexual.....he has to be; no living woman would fuck a many that ugly. :lol:

Dont be racist... Every guy in that region looks like that.

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"
Yes, Iran is dry and has no homosexuals....just ask Ahemedinejad. :roll:  :lol:

You sure? I thought Ahemedinejad was a homosexual.....he has to be; no living woman would fuck a many that ugly. :lol:

And every guy in Finland herds reindeer for a living.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Big Wave Dave

I can walk along any public beach in Thailand holding my drink in one hand and a beautiful Asian babe in the other. North America is a police state.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"

And every guy in Finland herds reindeer for a living.  :lol:

Is a good excersize. :D

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"Another thing that is so stupid is in the summer when I play softball, we have to hide our beer. Grown men pouring beers out of cans and into coloured water bottles, to avoid getting ticketed by the police. Same with camping, provincial campgrounds are dry. As long as we are not bothering anyone we should be allowed to enjoy refreshments in the great outdoor without fear of persecution. It's like Iran where they have to drink out of sight of the authorities.

Do you need beer to enjoy sports or being outdoors seoulbro?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "seoulbro"Another thing that is so stupid is in the summer when I play softball, we have to hide our beer. Grown men pouring beers out of cans and into coloured water bottles, to avoid getting ticketed by the police. Same with camping, provincial campgrounds are dry. As long as we are not bothering anyone we should be allowed to enjoy refreshments in the great outdoor without fear of persecution. It's like Iran where they have to drink out of sight of the authorities.

Need beer??

Anonymous

Need beer??

I only meant why couldn't they have H20, coconut water, soft drinks, or tea?

There are other options besides intoxicating beverages.

Odinson

Need beer??

I only meant why couldn't they have H20, coconut water, soft drinks, or tea?

There are other options besides intoxicating beverages.

Playing drunky ball is fun at first but then somebody drinks too much and starts a fight.

Big Wave Dave

I drank a beer in the waiting room of a medical clinic in Thailand.

cc

Yes. Thailand has a great setup for you guys in for your STD shots after diddling the little ones
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Odinson

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Yes. Thailand has a great setup for you guys in for your STD shots after diddling the little ones

Could you tell that to your Gambia/Jamaica/DR sex-tourist friends too so that we can get the STD peaking down? :D ;)

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Yes. Thailand has a great setup for you guys in for your STD shots after diddling the little ones

OUCH!! :lol: :lol:  :lol:

Odinson

CC is the only one whom spreads that...

Hmmm.

:D

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"CC is the only one whom spreads that...

Hmmm.

Fuck off with that shit. :x

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"CC is the only one whom spreads that...

Hmmm.

Fuck off with that shit. :x

Hey I have to bump back by saying the equivalent about the females when she goes all judgy. :D