The best topic

Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Evil White People Mistreated Chinese On The Railroad

Started by Gary Oak, May 15, 2013, 05:44:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"One day, Caucasians will be a minority in Northern Europe.

And one day chinks are a minority in asia.

Remember to keep your legs closed, poo. ;)

Odinson

Quote from: "Romero"Seriously Odie, what would your girlfriend think about the things you say about blacks?

You do not understand our mentality. We speak the truth and we will never give up.

We have no reason to hide it.

We have no skill in "word battles"... We settle our feuds with fists.

And that violence is always mistaken as racism by the foreigners...

You say something insulting and I will bash your head in... End of story.

Fool me once, I will beat your ass into ER. Fool me twice and the water power plant personnel fishes your bloated dead body of the nets.

Odinson

Romero

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Romero"Seriously Odie, what would your girlfriend think about the things you say about blacks?

You do not understand our mentality. We speak the truth and we will never give up.

We have no reason to hide it.

We have no skill in "word battles"... We settle our feuds with fists.

And that violence is always mistaken as racism by the foreigners...

You say something insulting and I will bash your head in... End of story.

Fool me once, I will beat your ass into ER. Fool me twice and the water power plant personnel fishes your bloated dead body of the nets.

Your girlfriend is black. Your children are going to be black.

Rambo Wong

Odinson wants only people with blue eyes and blonde hair in Finland because he is a racist twirlybrain choking the chicken crap'n drool fruitcake moron homophobic sinophobic anticatholich antisemitic nutbar liar spammer.

Odinson

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Odinson wants only people with blue eyes and blonde hair in Finland because he is a racist twirlybrain choking the chicken crap'n drool fruitcake moron homophobic sinophobic anticatholich antisemitic nutbar liar spammer.

I only want stöng men and not some southern metrosexual southern wusses.

We need strong men to help us in mining. Southerners are weak.

Rambo Wong

Canada should own up to it's racist past and atone for Canada not giving the Chinese peoople a way to return to the China that built the railroad for Canada and put a racist  head tax on the chinese people.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Canada should own up to it's racist past and atone for Canada not giving the Chinese peoople a way to return to the China that built the railroad for Canada and put a racist  head tax on the chinese people.

Where's my fucking violin.....FUCK OFF virginboy!!

Odinson

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Canada should own up to it's racist past and atone for Canada not giving the Chinese peoople a way to return to the China that built the railroad for Canada and put a racist  head tax on the chinese people.

Your transportation is your business.