The best topic

Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Evil White People Mistreated Chinese On The Railroad

Started by Gary Oak, May 15, 2013, 05:44:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"What happened in history is history and we can not change it, nor are we responsible today for what happened in the past.  Over the course of time, many people have been mistreated during wars and just in general.  Millions of people of different races during different eras have experienced genocide...they didn't get to go home...and what are we supposed to do about all of this today?  How can we make 50 years to 1000 years ago better?

It's in the past...keep it in the past, but learn from it, stop bitching about it and make sure it never happens again.

Eggs-ackly Berry...people need to get the fuck over it.

Did your husband get the reparation money because he had to suffer during slavery?

They never shut up about the colonial times and slavery.

You should shut up about the white priviledge. You whine like a nigger. Why is it that women suddenly think they are black when they date a negro?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"What happened in history is history and we can not change it, nor are we responsible today for what happened in the past.  Over the course of time, many people have been mistreated during wars and just in general.  Millions of people of different races during different eras have experienced genocide...they didn't get to go home...and what are we supposed to do about all of this today?  How can we make 50 years to 1000 years ago better?

It's in the past...keep it in the past, but learn from it, stop bitching about it and make sure it never happens again.

Did your husband get the reparation money because he had to suffer during slavery?

You should shut up about the white priviledge. You whine like a nigger. Why is it that women suddenly think they are black when they date a negro?

Did your girlfriend get reparation money because she suffered during slavery?

Does she never shut up about colonial times and slavery?

Why is that men suddenly think they are black when they date a black lady?

Rambo Wong

Why is it that traitor asian ladies who date white men think that they are white when they date a white guy ? You Fashionista should care about your Chinese heritage and stay away from the big caucs

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Why is it that traitor asian ladies who date white men think that they are white when they date a white guy ? You Fashionista should care about your Chinese heritage and stay away from the big caucs

You should fuck off and get a life.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Did your girlfriend get reparation money because she suffered during slavery?

Does she never shut up about colonial times and slavery?

Why is that men suddenly think they are black when they date a black lady?

Only heard males demanding it.

Only heard the males blaming every1 but themselves for their current misery.. Some of the females back them up.

I´m certainly not the source of this current green wave.

Maybe she is looking for a guy that looks like us and acts like us.

Romero

You never hear black males demanding reparations. It's what you want to believe.

I have to wonder what your girlfriend would think about the terrible things you say about blacks.

Odinson

Quote from: "Romero"You never hear black males demanding reparations. It's what you want to believe.

I have to wonder what your girlfriend would think about the terrible things you say about blacks.

I have heard them demanding reparations. They say scheiss like that all the time.

Other nordics have heard similar. You just have to push the right buttons and the angry black man comes out.

I´ve always said that we were too busy being land slaves ourselves.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"You never hear black males demanding reparations. It's what you want to believe.

Ditto that, she must have incredibly low self esteem if she can tolerate that idiot's rants about her male family members.

Odinson

Ditto that, she must have incredibly low self esteem if she can tolerate that idiot's rants about her male family members.

That is the problem for the males... No woman should have to defend males.

You talking about low self-esteem... Really??  :lol:

Gary Oak

Other than the Somali that cuts my hair nigresses are gross.

Odinson

Quote from: "Gary Oak"

Other than the Somali that cuts my hair nigresses are gross.

We don´t have the yankee-class angry ghetto black women here.

My woman looks like Cleopatra. She is clearly mixed... I´ve never really asked her about that.

And another gorgeous black woman I have met was mixed cuban, hispanic, nordic, african etc.

Romero

Seriously Odie, what would your girlfriend think about the things you say about blacks?

Odinson

Quote from: "Romero"Seriously Odie, what would your girlfriend think about the things you say about blacks?

She says the same things except she does not use the foul language and the threat of violence.

Her thoughts are not planted by me. Many of them think like I do.

I cannot be expected to ignore how dysfunctional the minority communities are just because I like one gorgeous lady.

Anonymous

One day, Caucasians will be a minority in Northern Europe.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"One day, Caucasians will be a minority in Northern Europe.

Yea, 400years from now. What race will be the majority? Some kind of a weird mixed, perhaps?

You do know that theres a reason we all look like this?

Dark-skins have to take heavy vitamin D diets here or they will get sick.

Don´t tell me you are using his logic...

You know, destroying caucasians by mixing with us and effectively destroying his own race in the process.  :lol:  :lol: facepalm.

The races cannot be destroyed... It is a genetical fact.