Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Facebook Q&A session leaked by Project Veritas whistle-blower

Started by Frood, February 02, 2021, 05:01:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=437899 time=1644035339 user_id=1560
If it wasn't for having family in another country, I'd have nothing to do with Zuckerbergs crap.

That such an odious and weasly man can attain such influence by perverting software intended and designed for people to communicate, into a devious cash cow is just wrong.

I used FB in 2010 briefly just to upload videos for an overseas gf at the time.... then when that ended, never had a thing to do with FB since.

My relatives were rather cross with me early on about not having a FB profile so we could keep up with each other. Had my mum explain to them it was a security and privacy risk as a good portion of FB's BoD's were ex spooks but they still didn't understand or comprehend what I was getting at. Mum did. She never did FB.

About 6-7 years ago, she relayed messages back to me from the rellies... they said "you were right", and had begun to walk from the platform either completely, or deleted the app from their phones and rarely logged in through a terminal.

My wife still logs in 1-2 times per month though. It shits me that she's painted our broadband, mobile phone provider, our address through maps, by not staying away from FB.

Logging into FB is like mince meat for your privacy. Once it goes off, there's no stopping it.
Blahhhhhh...

cw_

I've never used FaecesBook  - I win!

On FaecesBook you are not the consumer, you are the product.

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_ post_id=437967 time=1644096376 user_id=3226

On FaecesBook you are not the consumer, you are the product.

I suppose there's some truth in that.

Anonymous

I like it. :thumbup:

Facebook reports losing users for the first time in its history

https://thehill.com/policy/technology/592802-facebook-reports-losing-users-for-the-first-time-in-its-history#:~:text=Facebook%27s%20active%20users%20went%20down,underwhelming%20first%20quarter%20for%202022">https://thehill.com/policy/technology/5 ... for%202022">https://thehill.com/policy/technology/592802-facebook-reports-losing-users-for-the-first-time-in-its-history#:~:text=Facebook's%20active%20users%20went%20down,underwhelming%20first%20quarter%20for%202022.

Odinson

Facebook is threatening to leave the EU because of a new law.

The law forces Facebook to store its user information in Europe.

Hopefully the law passes and Facebook, instagram leaves this place forever.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=438081 time=1644231574 user_id=136
Facebook is threatening to leave the EU because of a new law.

The law forces Facebook to store its user information in Europe.

Hopefully the law passes and Facebook, instagram leaves this place forever.

That will be interesting to see what happens with that.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...