News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Ut oh. Is this the start of Canada's civil war?

Started by Bricktop, February 06, 2022, 07:20:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=438064 time=1644193258 user_id=1560
Quotehttps://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-60281088">https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-60281088

A state of emergency in the nation's capital.

The mayor wants troops in the streets.

So much for democracy and listening to the people.

Would there have been a state of emergency if BLM or Chugs were occupying the city centre.

Bricktop

Bingo!!!

Maybe cc will see a bigger picture now.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=438126 time=1644275735 user_id=1560
Bingo!!!

Justine and Ottawa's prog city council disagree with the protest. That is why they declared a state of emergency.

cc

BLM / antifa getting away with all they did and do was wrong and should have been dealt with VERY strongly and stopped dead in their tracks  .... are exceedingly poor examples.

(and happened only because they took place in Dem cities who were kissing their asses)

They were deliberately enacted in places they knew they could get away with it

Further, that's like saying, "Joe got away with a bad thing, therefore I should ... so there."

Sorry, no "light" in that one

Let me ask 2 questions of you - Do you condone BLM & antifa damage being allowed to continue?

How long do you think disruptive demos (where entire neighborhoods are taken over BY FORCE, in this case "bulled" into by massive & deliberately noisy vehicles)  should continue to be sanctioned?

1 day?

2 days?

2 weeks?

As long as they want?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=438132 time=1644276484 user_id=88

BLM / antifa getting away with all they did and do was wrong and should have been dealt with VERY strongly and stopped dead in their tracks  .... are exceedingly poor examples.

(and happened only because they took place in Dem cities who were kissing their asses)

They were deliberately enacted in places they knew they could get away with it

Further, that's like saying, "Joe got away with a bad thing, therefore I should ... so there."

Sorry, no "light" in that one

Let me ask 2 questions of you - Do you condone BLM & antifa damage being allowed to continue?

How long do you think disruptive demos (where entire neighborhoods are taken over BY FORCE, in this case "bulled" into by massive & deliberately noisy vehicles)  should continue to be sanctioned?

1 day?

2 days?

2 weeks?

As long as they want?

That is my point. The only reason they are cracking down on this is because it is not a prog approved cause. They don't give two shits about traffic headaches. Can't you see the response to this is purely political?

cc

Quote from: Herman post_id=438140 time=1644279091 user_id=1689
That is my point. The only reason they are cracking down on this is because it is not a prog approved cause. They don't give two shits about traffic headaches. Can't you see the response to this is purely political?

I see the response to BLM etc was & this is too.

So  "Joe got away with a bad thing, therefore I should ... so there." is OK?

I also hate progs as you well know - That does not make it wrong to enforce civil law & give citizens back their lives from these bullies just because some progs might agree

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=438142 time=1644279436 user_id=88

I also hate progs as you well know - That does not make it wrong to enforce civil law & give citizens back their lives from these bullies just because some progs might agree

Enforcing any law has nothing to do with this. This about suppression.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=438064 time=1644193258 user_id=1560
Quotehttps://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-60281088">https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-60281088

A state of emergency in the nation's capital.

The mayor wants troops in the streets.

So much for democracy and listening to the people.

This is dilemna for me. It's too early in my opinion to be ending vaccinate mandates. But, I cannot support the state against workers.

Anonymous

Oh for fuck sakes, you believe Ottawa's libtard city council.

cc

Winnipeg Terrorist Who Ran Over Trucker Protesters Identified As Antifa Member David Zegarac

https://blazingcatfur.ca/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/David-Zegarac-Antifa-Terrorist.jpg">

The suspect arrested over the car-ramming attack against the "Freedom Covoy" protesters in Winnipeg, Canada is an Antifa member with a long history of far-left militantism in Manitoba.

David Alexander Zegarac, 42, of Headingley, Man., allegedly sped off to try and escape after the attack on Feb. 4, 2022, which injured four people.

He ran multiple lights and resisted arrest when he was finally caught around 40 minutes later.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=438167 time=1644291652 user_id=88
Winnipeg Terrorist Who Ran Over Trucker Protesters Identified As Antifa Member David Zegarac

https://blazingcatfur.ca/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/David-Zegarac-Antifa-Terrorist.jpg">

The suspect arrested over the car-ramming attack against the "Freedom Covoy" protesters in Winnipeg, Canada is an Antifa member with a long history of far-left militantism in Manitoba.

David Alexander Zegarac, 42, of Headingley, Man., allegedly sped off to try and escape after the attack on Feb. 4, 2022, which injured four people.

He ran multiple lights and resisted arrest when he was finally caught around 40 minutes later.

That is a guy? He looks like a big fat dike.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=438167 time=1644291652 user_id=88

I didn't know about this.

:ohmy:

cc

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=438160 time=1644290638 user_id=56

Don't you dare tell me who or what I believe or what to believe. For me it's ethical & definitely not political at all. Ottawa Fed & City Govts. define the word "vile". At this moment in time NO political party is acting responsibly

I choose to be against anyone thinking they are god,  so therefore can bully to own the streets and neighborhoods of my country and screw up workers & residents to suit their self-serving pleasure

If you choose to kowtow to bullies, that's your prerogative.

I choose to not bow to anyone  ... not to Libs, not to Cons and certainly  not to people who take over the streets and neighborhoods of my country

Anonymous

Old Shen Li raises a good point. Are we to believe there is some sort of an emergency based on what they say. My boy went to the one in Regina on the weekend. They are not paralyzing the city despite what some progs on their city council say.

Frood

Quote from: cc post_id=438180 time=1644294980 user_id=88
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=438160 time=1644290638 user_id=56

Don't you dare tell me who or what I believe or what to believe. For me it's ethical & definitely not political at all. Ottawa Fed & City Govts. define the word "vile". At this moment in time NO political party is acting responsibly

I choose to be against anyone thinking they are god,  so therefore can bully to own the streets and neighborhoods of my country and screw up workers & residents to suit their self-serving pleasure

If you choose to kowtow to bullies, that's your prerogative.

I choose to not bow to anyone  ... not to Libs, not to Cons and certainly  not to people who take over the streets and neighborhoods of my country

You're a piece of shit coward nuffy.

Rot in hell, dumb cunt.
Blahhhhhh...