News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Ut oh. Is this the start of Canada's civil war?

Started by Bricktop, February 06, 2022, 07:20:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Considering the source, that's very complimentary

Thank you.

Sorry can't stay, got some truckers kick in the ass .. they tell me some foreigner  is encouraging them, so I won't kick too hard

ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=438184 time=1644296185 user_id=1676
Quote from: cc post_id=438180 time=1644294980 user_id=88
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=438160 time=1644290638 user_id=56
Quote from: cc post_id=438142 time=1644279436 user_id=88
Quote from: Herman post_id=438140 time=1644279091 user_id=1689
That is my point. The only reason they are cracking down on this is because it is not a prog approved cause. They don't give two shits about traffic headaches. Can't you see the response to this is purely political?

I see the response to BLM etc was & this is too.

So  "Joe got away with a bad thing, therefore I should ... so there." is OK?

I also hate progs as you well know - That does not make it wrong to enforce civil law & give citizens back their lives from these bullies just because some progs might agree

Oh for fuck sakes, you believe Ottawa's libtard city council.

Don't you dare tell me who or what I believe or what to believe. For me it's ethical & definitely not political at all. Ottawa Fed & City Govts. define the word "vile". At this moment in time NO political party is acting responsibly

I choose to be against anyone thinking they are god,  so therefore can bully to own the streets and neighborhoods of my country and screw up workers & residents to suit their self-serving pleasure

If you choose to kowtow to bullies, that's your prerogative.

I choose to not bow to anyone  ... not to Libs, not to Cons and certainly  not to people who take over the streets and neighborhoods of my country

You're a piece of shit coward nuffy.

Rot in hell, dumb cunt.

Dinky please.

Frood

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=438190 time=1644298398 user_id=3254
Quote from: cc post_id=438142 time=1644279436 user_id=88

I see the response to BLM etc was & this is too.

So  "Joe got away with a bad thing, therefore I should ... so there." is OK?

I also hate progs as you well know - That does not make it wrong to enforce civil law & give citizens back their lives from these bullies just because some progs might agree

Don't you dare tell me who or what I believe or what to believe. For me it's ethical & definitely not political at all. Ottawa Fed & City Govts. define the word "vile". At this moment in time NO political party is acting responsibly

I choose to be against anyone thinking they are god,  so therefore can bully to own the streets and neighborhoods of my country and screw up workers & residents to suit their self-serving pleasure

I choose to not bow to anyone  ... not to Libs, not to Cons and certainly  not to people who take over the streets and neighborhoods of my country

Rot in hell, dumb cunt.

Dinky please.

What? Who me?   :43(2):

(Just reminding cc she's a spineless idiot)
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=438191 time=1644298698 user_id=1676
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=438190 time=1644298398 user_id=3254

Rot in hell, dumb cunt.

Dinky please.

What? Who me?   :43(2):

(Just reminding cc she's a spineless idiot)

It's not Rejected, try to be civil.

Bricktop

Quote from: cc post_id=438167 time=1644291652 user_id=88
Winnipeg Terrorist Who Ran Over Trucker Protesters Identified As Antifa Member David Zegarac

https://blazingcatfur.ca/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/David-Zegarac-Antifa-Terrorist.jpg">

The suspect arrested over the car-ramming attack against the "Freedom Covoy" protesters in Winnipeg, Canada is an Antifa member with a long history of far-left militantism in Manitoba.

David Alexander Zegarac, 42, of Headingley, Man., allegedly sped off to try and escape after the attack on Feb. 4, 2022, which injured four people.

He ran multiple lights and resisted arrest when he was finally caught around 40 minutes later.

So is THAT the beginning of your civil war??

Antifa vs Conservatives.

Frood

It's a chore to be civil to the ignorant and hypocritical such as aa, Fash....

But just for you, I'll try to be more civil towards that puss filled pile of piss flaps.  :tease:
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=438197 time=1644300304 user_id=1560
Quote from: cc post_id=438167 time=1644291652 user_id=88
Winnipeg Terrorist Who Ran Over Trucker Protesters Identified As Antifa Member David Zegarac

https://blazingcatfur.ca/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/David-Zegarac-Antifa-Terrorist.jpg">

The suspect arrested over the car-ramming attack against the "Freedom Covoy" protesters in Winnipeg, Canada is an Antifa member with a long history of far-left militantism in Manitoba.

David Alexander Zegarac, 42, of Headingley, Man., allegedly sped off to try and escape after the attack on Feb. 4, 2022, which injured four people.

He ran multiple lights and resisted arrest when he was finally caught around 40 minutes later.

So is THAT the beginning of your civil war??

Antifa vs Conservatives.

That person is in police custody, so if he was trying to start a civil war, it didn't work.

Anonymous

David Zegarac is a sexual predator who targets young women and children and has a history of doing so in cities across Canada.

Bricktop

What is demonstrates is that the hatred and division that lays the foundation for civil conflict IS present in Canada. To what extent, who can say.

But it is clearly there.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=438202 time=1644301266 user_id=1560
What is demonstrates is that the hatred and division that lays the foundation for civil conflict IS present in Canada. To what extent, who can say.

But it is clearly there.

Oh hell ya. I do not deny that. I am surprised it took Canadians so long to start protesting. People have had enough of heavy handed prog governments.

cc

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=438202 time=1644301266 user_id=1560

But it is clearly there.

From the wording, the intended inference escapes me.

In short, what caused you to say that?

cc

Quote from: Herman post_id=438201 time=1644301157 user_id=1689
David Zegarac is a sexual predator who targets young women and children and has a history of doing so in cities across Canada.

Didn't know that.

Amazing lack of justice. In a real world, no one could do that as they would spend a lot of time in jail to protect society ... especially when kids,  but women or anyone as well

Anonymous

Antifa draws some pretty sick individuals.

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=438210 time=1644335906 user_id=3254

Antifa draws some pretty sick individuals.

True. It's a perp magnet for the criminally minded