Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

A Bridge Too Far - The Ultimate "How to Lose Support For Dummies" Move

Started by cc, February 08, 2022, 06:04:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cw_

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=439264 time=1644803335 user_id=2015
Quote from: cw_ post_id=439245 time=1644801075 user_id=3226
Have you considered merging with SG?

What is it with flame forum owners wanting to merge with this place. Murdock tried that too. If we want to register at retarded flame forums, post a link to your dead retarded forum and I will ignore it.

Not interested.  Never was.  Thanks for asking.

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_ post_id=439266 time=1644803509 user_id=3226

What is it with flame forum owners wanting to merge with this place. Murdock tried that too. If we want to register at retarded flame forums, post a link to your dead retarded forum and I will ignore it.

Not interested.  Never was.

The feeling is mutual.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

This thread isn't about flame forums or cw_.......just a reminder.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=439273 time=1644804134 user_id=3254

This thread isn't about flame forums or cw_.......just a reminder.

She/he/it started it.  :001_tongue:

cw_

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_ post_id=439263 time=1644803317 user_id=3226
Quote from: Herman post_id=439260 time=1644802832 user_id=1689

:roll:

Perhaps you are confusing a member of both forums alternately known as King Martini or Poofer as representing either.  I'm pretty sure he represented sleeze.

It's hard to say who is more of a forum cancer, KM or his Flynn handle. Having said that, your forum was fun other than him and the white fractal fairy.  :thumbup: Let me know if it's up and running again and I'll return...chopsticks flying,

Thiel

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=439265 time=1644803368 user_id=1676
Selfish assholes? Which side are those people on again?

Hmmmmmm?

That is what I am wondering. I posted about this in Rejected. The protests in Ottawa and at provincial legislatures, yes, go get em you tigers. The blockades are different. They hurt the same people who oppose the cross border mandatory vaccine policy for truckers. I can't help but wonder if radical leftists have infiltrated these protests.
gay, conservative and proud

Frood

Quote from: Thiel post_id=439284 time=1644806503 user_id=1688

Hmmmmmm?

That is what I am wondering. I posted about this in Rejected. The protests in Ottawa and at provincial legislatures, yes, go get em you tigers. The blockades are different. They hurt the same people who oppose the cross border mandatory vaccine policy for truckers. I can't help but wonder if radical leftists have infiltrated these protests.

The protestors in the CBD's are blocking traffic or limiting it by their presence. What's the real difference?

Stuff....
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=439286 time=1644807148 user_id=1676

Hmmmmmm?

The protestors in the CBD's are blocking traffic or limiting it by their presence. What's the real difference?

Stuff....

Night and day difference. My boy joined the protest at the legislature in Regina. Despite what their prog city council says, there were emergency routes open. There is only one road in and out of the blockaded border crossings. They have limited opening at Coutts at least, but the busiest border crossing(Ambassador) is completely shut down. This reminds me of 1990 when the Mohawk Indians blockaded the Mercier bridge connecting the island of Montreal with it's South shore suburbs. The only connection in fact. The Quebec wing of the Canadian army reopened it.

Thiel

Quote from: Herman post_id=439288 time=1644807925 user_id=1689
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=439286 time=1644807148 user_id=1676

Hmmmmmm?

Stuff....

Night and day difference. My boy joined the protest at the legislature in Regina. Despite what their prog city council says, there were emergency routes open. There is only one road in and out of the blockaded border crossings. They have limited opening at Coutts at least, but the busiest border crossing(Ambassador) is completely shut down. This reminds me of 1990 when the Mohawk Indians blockaded the Mercier bridge connecting the island of Montreal with it's South shore suburbs. The only connection in fact. The Quebec wing of the Canadian army reopened it.

Precisely. And that was Winnipeg too. But, the Emerson border South of here is completely blocked. Who suffers the most from this? The same people who stated the original convoy to protest vaccine mandates for cross border truckers.

Frood

So basically, surrender any position of power to negotiate with authoritarian governments who have acted in bad faith for two years, previously refused to negotiate, and pummelled the economy because.....the economy?

I'm glad you two are not war strategists or chess players.....
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=439309 time=1644811083 user_id=1676
So basically, surrender any position of power to negotiate with authoritarian governments who have acted in bad faith for two years, previously refused to negotiate, and pummelled the economy because.....the economy?

Blocking working folks from getting goods or working due to shortages aint good faith for anyone. It was never part of the original convoy.

I didn't know until today that leisure travel is clear for the prog hyocrites, but products blue collar workers need are not. Aren't you at all suspicious who is behind these blockades that hurt the people that started the convoy. If you aint, you should be.

Thiel

Quote from: Herman post_id=439310 time=1644811488 user_id=1689

Blocking working folks from getting goods or working due to shortages aint good faith for anyone. It was never part of the original convoy.

I didn't know until today that leisure travel is clear for the prog hyocrites, but products blue collar workers need are not. Aren't you at all suspicious who is behind these blockades that hurt the people that started the convoy. If you aint, you should be.

This is not what a populist movement does. Commercial boorder blockades have the fingerprints of radical leftists all over them. They have done everything. but leave cards.

Frood

Quote from: Herman post_id=439310 time=1644811488 user_id=1689

And blocking convoy members from entering cities, confiscating fuel, criminalising giving aid, freezing fund-raisers, making the honk illegal, threatening to take kids away?

That's good faith? Plus the last two years of a dictatorship on top of that?

Really?

:001_rolleyes:
Blahhhhhh...