Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Boycott all White women

Started by Big Wave Dave, February 26, 2014, 03:05:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chickenfeets

Renee is a good woman. Odi is being the child again.

Odinson

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"Renee is a good woman. Odi is being the child again.

Renee likes it.

Renee

Thank you, Chickenfeets.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"

Renee likes it.

Odie, how would you know what I like?

Judging by how dumb some of your posts are I would say you probably like being whacked in the head with a 2x4 but that's probably not how it is in reality.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"

Renee likes it.

Judging by how dumb some of your posts are I would say you probably like being whacked in the head with a 2x4 but that's probably not how it is in reality.

I used to like the fight... The thrill.

You dont mind to be called chunky.

Chickenfeets

Quote from: "Odinson"Its our VF friend...

Yes, it is. But you are no friend of mine.

Renee knows how to handle herself around you. Around anyone.

Renee

Renee likes it.

Was that a question or a statement?

Ya know...... some people (like you) just don't get it. I don't mind being called "chunky" or fat or whatever if it is done without malice. Unfortunately when it comes from you most of us cannot tell when you are being mean or when and if you are joking around. You're persona is just too damn flighty and erratic and I don't know if it is because of the language translation or if you are stupid or if you are just plain old uncouth.  So why don't you try to refrain from assuming what I like. In fact, try to refrain from assuming what any of the women around here like. You will be doing yourself and us a favor. :x

Odinson

Was that a question or a statement?

Ya know...... some people (like you) just don't get it. I don't mind being called "chunky" or fat or whatever if it is done without malice. Unfortunately when it comes from you most of us cannot tell when you are being mean or when and if you are joking around. You're persona is just too damn flighty and erratic and I don't know if it is because of the language translation or if you are stupid or if you are just plain old uncouth.  So why don't you try to refrain from assuming what I like. In fact, try to refrain from assuming what any of the women around here like. You will be doing yourself and us a favor. :x

I know the drill. Some of it is "lost in translation" cause I usually use certain tones in voice and in writing which I cannot properly translate.

I know I´m sending mixed signals.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"
Renee, you are still in denial I see. If your husband had assurance that the courts would not take away everything he has worked for you would have been downloaded. He would be with a sweet little Asian tighty.

He never would have married her in the first place.

For some reason, Big Wave Dave thinks my marriage and Renee's marriage are having difficulties?

He's hoping they are, but pissed of that they are not. Unfortunately, SE Asia tends to draw these types likes flies to fresh horse dung.

Anonymous

Renee is very wise about so many different subjects.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

He never would have married her in the first place.

For some reason, Big Wave Dave thinks my marriage and Renee's marriage are having difficulties?

He's hoping they are, but pissed of that they are not. Unfortunately, SE Asia tends to draw these types likes flies to fresh horse dung.

That's because many women in SE Asia are looking for any way out of their otherwise crappy 3rd world existence. White guys like BWD present a nice fat meal ticket to a young Vietnamese or Cambodian woman looking to escape to the west and away from the rice patty.  :lol:

Renee

Renee is very wise about so many different subjects.

Wisdom got nottin to do with it Fash. Actually I'm dumb as a stump, I can barely add more than two numbers together in my head before I have to start counting fingers and toes.  :lol:

But what I do gots is street smarts, a fat assload of common sense and the ability to smell bullshit from 100 paces.

Odinson

u gots dem streetz smartz om?

uz ainstoon!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

That's because many women in SE Asia are looking for any way out of their otherwise crappy 3rd world existence. White guys like BWD present a nice fat meal ticket to a young Vietnamese or Cambodian woman looking to escape to the west and away from the rice patty.  :lol:

Take away his Western passport and those desparate hoes wouldn't give him the time o' day.