The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Boycott all White women

Started by Big Wave Dave, February 26, 2014, 03:05:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"Hey listen Dave, it's cool.  More for me :)

Are we witnessing a sexual revelation here???? :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

Stupidity...

I told that the end of that cannon is the end of civilization.

She got herself killed... Fucking moron.

Odinson

She was hacked to death... I remember. She will serve as an example.

Renee

What is your malfunction today, Odie?

You are babbling like you are going thru the DTs.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"What is your malfunction today, Odie?

Speak sense... I´m european.

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Renee"What is your malfunction today, Odie?

Speak sense... I´m european.

Oh "European", is that what you Fins call an alcoholic these days?   :?

What don't you understand, Odie? If it is a particular word or words you are having trouble with you can always consult one of the multitudes of online dictionaries available. If it is the meaning of the entire post you're just going to have to figure that out as best you can all by yourself.  I'm not in the habit of making any special dispensations for people who don't understand English.

You savvy big fella?  8-)

Odinson

Okay your posts are too long... I like you and that sums it up.

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"Okay your posts are too long... I like you and that sums it up.

Oh boy do I feel special.  :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Hey listen Dave, it's cool.  More for me :)

Are we witnessing a sexual revelation here???? :lol:

Yeah, looks like it doesn't it?

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Oh, was that a secret?

I thought it was, since I didn't know that.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Oh, was that a secret?

I thought it was, since I didn't know that.

Well I don't recall it being common knowledge but what the fuck do I know?

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Romero"Um, isn't your mother a white woman?

Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"Let's face it—white women are pretty screwed up as a whole. They are emotionally unstable, mentally unstable, and suffer from delusions and are out of touch with reality. A white woman is living in her own movie, with herself as the star. And this narcissism is reflected in their mental health, as well.

Sounds like you're describing yourself.

SE Asia and to a lesser extent East Asia too is a draw for Western guys with issues with Western women.

RW,

Have you switched teams? :o

SY...don't over generalize......everyone has issues with western women....they are totally fucked up......doesn't mean we can't have our preferences regardless.....christ i could give you a million reasons why i would never even be alone in a room with a western woman let alone marry one....feel the love baby...... :ugeek:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"SL...don't over generalize......everyone has issues with western women....they are totally fucked up......doesn't mean we can't have our preferences regardless.....christ i could give you a million reasons why i would never even be alone in a room with a western woman let alone marry one....feel the love baby...... :ugeek:

There's a little difference between what you are saying and the SE Asian brothel-addicted narcissist.

RW

Yes yes Munday we get it.  Our larger female hands make your penis look itty bitty instead of just small.

I haven't switched teams.  I've just played on both sides and I KNOW I'm not the only one here who has either.  *GASP*
Beware of Gaslighters!