The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Boycott all White women

Started by Big Wave Dave, February 26, 2014, 03:05:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Not all females are deserving no matter how good looking they are.

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Odinson"Its just stupid for a female to attack like that... I´m not her father.

Many guys mess the female pretty bad after a jolt like that. She wouldnt survive for long.

In order to be treated like a lady, you gotta act like a lady. It was only one kick but scared her pretty bad...

Yeah, I'm sure she is greatful for the improvement to her life you contributed and the oh so excellent life lesson you put forth.

Regardless if she struck you first or not, you could have handled it more maturely. Her hitting you was wrong but reacting to her bad behavior by kicking her was just as wrong if not more so.  

You need to learn that being a man is more than just flapping your gums and behaving like a cave dwelling troglodyte.    :x

Some endless bitching nonsense is not being strong... Means that all the males in your family have been some whitetrash..

Caused a fucking binging sound in my head.. I´m okay with the usual slapping but she hit me with something.

Its pretty irresponsible to hit back of the head with some object.

Stop rationalizing your abhorrent behavior. You nauseate me.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

Of course you defend your sisters... Its a female thing.

Odinson

Its kinda like the plumpy thing we talked about... Depends on the manner how you do it.

RW

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/t1.0-9/1779037_897833530246101_866770540_n.jpg">
Beware of Gaslighters!

Odinson

Wassist!

If I move to N-America, I will change my name into Cookie.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Real Woman"
You kicked her in the "best"?  What part is that exactly?

The opposite end of the worst. :lol:

How could you tell? I'm not sure there is a "best" end of a woman that would be desperate or just plain dumb enough to hook up with Odie.  :?

My attempt at humour from yet another incredibly stupid Odinson post.

Odinson

How is it stupid?

Do you smack your hubby?

Odinson

Are you always right?

Do you keep bothering men until theres no other way to shut you up than violence?

Odinson

This type of thing is of course not an issue with real women.

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"Are you always right?

Do you keep bothering men until theres no other way to shut you up than violence?

Which goes back to the point I direct at Shen Li. You probably attract psycho bitches or women who are shall we say, less than desirable in some way. Now ask yourself way that is.

I've witnessed the kind of behavior in other women of which you are talking about and it's usually an indication of emotional or mental instability in some way. Do you think being violent toward a woman who is either emotionally or mentally screwed up is a manly or smart or even a reasonable thing to do? Do you really think your response was appropriate in the context of a civil society or was it a knee jerk juvenile reaction to a stressful situation?

I realize I'm probably speaking over the head of a trog like you but for some twisted reason I'm curious as to how socially and emotionally backward you actually are.   :?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Why is it the fault of the woman if a man can't control his temper?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Are you always right?

Which goes back to the point I direct at Shen Li. You probably attract psycho bitches or women who are shall we say, less than desirable in some way. Now ask yourself way that is.

I've witnessed the kind of behavior in other women of which you are talking about and it's usually an indication of emotional or mental instability in some way. Do you think being violent toward a woman who is either emotionally or mentally screwed up is a manly or smart or even reasonable thing to do? Do you really think your response was appropriate in the context of a civil society or was it a knee jerk juvenile reaction to a stressful situation?

I realize I'm probably speaking over the head of a trog like you but for some twisted reason I'm curious as to how socially and emotionally backward you actually are.   :?

Renee, I don't often read anything Odinson has to say. He likes talking about how pretty he says he is. Boring stuff that nobody wants to read. I don't know why you bother with him?

Odinson

Happened over a decade ago.

Gotta go through women before you eventually find a good one..

Its not like I can always see which of the women are nutcases. Its not okay to just dog a person and dispite several warning, continue to do so... And when I stop responding to the nonsense, she becomes violent.

Odinson