Replies: 7564
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:29:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

RCMP raided trailers at Coutts Border Crossing - Guess what they found

Started by cc, February 14, 2022, 02:02:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

Just in:  Police raided 3 trailers at Coutts crossing during early hours.

11 perps .. so far

Found in those 3 alone, 12 long guns ... many more pistols  ... huge supplies of ammo ... many Body Armor Suits ... many very large capacity magazines

Intention was to "use it when police started to shut it down"

Is it all coming together that movement (at at least 3 border crossings) has been hijacked by radicals for very different purposes, or what??

This is just the tip o the iceberg in Coutts - More happening - I'll post more as I confirm it
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

Further to the rifles etc etc etc etc etc above ^ ^

It get's a lot uglier at Coutts Border International Crossing

2 vehicles just tried to hit police .. one of them a large Truck & trailer (prolly not intended as a  love-bump)

Being investigated as "2 Attempts to commit murder"

They got one of them and are after the second

Are you surprised that this "protest" has not been hijacked at least 3 border crossings  yet?  .. No? .. More coming

Bricktop

"No One can break Canada ... Not bully truckers ... Not nut-cake foreign conspiracist agitators ... Not our destructive PM"

Given recent events, it seems to me it is already broken. Or haven't you noticed.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=439362 time=1644865371 user_id=88
Just in:  Police raided 3 trailers at Coutts crossing during early hours.

11 perps .. so far

Found in those 3 alone, 12 long guns ... many more pistols  ... huge supplies of ammo ... many Body Armor Suits ... many very large capacity magazines

Intention was to "use it when police started to shut it down"

Is it all coming together that movement (at at least 3 border crossings) has been hijacked by radicals for very different purposes, or what??

This is just the tip o the iceberg in Coutts - More happening - I'll post more as I confirm it

I saw that......this isn't what protesters signed up for, I'm sure. :icon_wink:

cc

Right!!! They sure didn't sign up for it  .. nor did they sign up for leftists using their name  at the 2 major border blocks at Windsor and here in BC very  near me - no commercial trucks were nor are  seen at either so it's pretty obvious what  is behind those

There is a major update at Coutts border crossing - A truck c/w trailer charged at &  tried to kill coppers, RCMP I believe. They got one person and last I heard were chasing a second

cw_

Quote from: cc post_id=439389 time=1644886450 user_id=88
Right!!! They sure didn't sign up for it  .. nor did they sign up for leftists using their name  at the 2 major border blocks at Windsor and here in BC very  near me - no commercial trucks were nor are  seen at either so it's pretty obvious what  is behind those

There is a major update at Coutts border crossing - A truck c/w trailer charged at &  tried to kill coppers, RCMP I believe. They got one person and last I heard were chasing a second

What makes you think these 'infiltrators' are leftists?  Perhaps they view themselves as 'supporters' and come from both the right and left, cuz they just have nothing better to do than go to canada.

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_ post_id=439397 time=1644888321 user_id=3226

What makes you think these 'infiltrators' are leftists?  Perhaps they view themselves as 'supporters' and come from both the right and left, cuz they just have nothing better to do than go to canada.

Who the hell else would screw over the working man by blocking commercial trucks while letting those prog elites have their day trips. Use your frickin head.

Anonymous

Ottawa hasn't really explained why this is necessary. Canadian law enforcement already has plenty of power to clear the blockades. Blocking roadways has been a criminal offence this whole time, and any Freedom Convoyer could have been cuffed and their truck seized at any point if the police wanted to. As of press time, Ottawa Police have reportedly abandoned even their middling attempt to cut off fuel to Freedom Convoyers blockading the capital.

cc

Quote from: cw_ post_id=439397 time=1644888321 user_id=3226

For the BC borderI thingy, it was  Canadians, not Americans and they have no sanction from truckers, rather were doing their own thang.

Further it was not haphazard  .. rather they came mainly from a nearby city known for radicals  ...  met up near where I live and walked and / or drove their cars there. They had few signs.

Coppers had them under control & stopped cold  until what was described as a "military type vehicle" charged right at coppers who only barely got out of the way  .. it aimed for them .. obviously well planned & and planned to be deadly

(I have seen no images of that vehicle, so have no idea what it was other than if was oversize,  and bulletproof, able to ran fast along ditch & field to avoid it's own people before turning and trying to hit coppers)  

It was the only reason coppers lost control of the mob who then went at the border crossing.

That intersection in the image is the runup to the border  crossing that handles commercial trucks as well as cars

cw_

Quote from: Herman post_id=439404 time=1644890099 user_id=1689

Who the hell else would screw over the working man by blocking commercial trucks while letting those prog elites have their day trips. Use your frickin head.

^An assumption.  Use fuckin' reason.

Bricktop

Quote from: Herman post_id=439405 time=1644890146 user_id=1689
Ottawa Police have reportedly abandoned even their middling attempt to cut off fuel to Freedom Convoyers blockading the capital.

Which, as an aside, was totally illegal.

This to me is the disconcerting element to this saga.

The government and police were prepared to act ILLEGALLY by taking fuel cans, blocking GoFundMe, and arresting horn honkers.

That is of major concern to Canadians. That isn't right.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=439410 time=1644891391 user_id=1560
Quote from: Herman post_id=439405 time=1644890146 user_id=1689
Ottawa Police have reportedly abandoned even their middling attempt to cut off fuel to Freedom Convoyers blockading the capital.

Which, as an aside, was totally illegal.

This to me is the disconcerting element to this saga.

The government and police were prepared to act ILLEGALLY by taking fuel cans, blocking GoFundMe, and arresting horn honkers.

That is of major concern to Canadians. That isn't right.

Amen brother. Amen!

Bricktop

The inimitable and sagacious (look them up) Jordan Peterson nails it. Again. As always.

">

Despite cc's pronouncements, Canada has some very serious issues with its Government. Not altogether unique...but as JP and I both declared, the attempt by Canada's government to divert funds from GoFundMe is a terminally critical breach of trust and faith between a government and its people.

JP asks as I do...what kind of precedent has this set.

You got BIG problems, Canucks.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview