Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

RCMP raided trailers at Coutts Border Crossing - Guess what they found

Started by cc, February 14, 2022, 02:02:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=439692 time=1645037728 user_id=88
Exactly

What I was getting at was the RCMP immediately said it was a radical group of it's own .. rapidly no doubt to tamp down propaganda .. That did not stop CBC

From what you saw, CBC disregarded RCMP statement & told complete lies defying what the RCMP had previously said in official statement on live TV

This very radical group in Alberta have been known and watched for years

Working from home, I watch on Global news at lunch..

There was a Q and A with I believe the Transport Minister..

He tried to tie the protests across Canada in with an extremist groups who want to overthrow the government......typical Justin Trudeau smearing and misinformation..

It's no wonder individuals like Edward get so counfused about the facts.

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=439694 time=1645038580 user_id=3254
It's no wonder individuals like Edward get so counfused about the facts.

May I suggest the difference between "being confused" & "deliberate distortion" is wide  :wink:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Make no mistake, this is a failure to lead by our pm. It is not the fault of good Canadians who work for a living. Trudeau cost this country tens of millions of dollars a day by not only refusing to talk to people who disagree with his authoritarian measures, but calls them racists, misogynists and a fringe minority. European leaders listened to their citizens and ended restrictions. Trudeau prefers wedge and divide politics.

Frood

Quote from: "Dont Be a Vaxhole" post_id=439675 time=1645033664
The guns and 4 arrested acceleratists were from a farm by Milk River (20k away and not a part of the Coutts Border Crossing Convoy). RCMP knew of the farm existed and the ideological position of those who lived there and knew they could spin the narrative with the scary pictures if they made the arrest. It's a psyop.

I repeat we know they had ZERO to do with the Protest.

Fake News and RCMP are trying to tie these weapons / arrests to Coutts Border Crossing to stigmatize the #TruckerConvoy2022.

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/098/891/653/original/ed478f03bcdb4332.jpeg">

I always laugh at how they arrange these "weapons haul's" in the most flattering light for them.... ie. Including a flashlight, gun oil, camo backpack, machete, belts, ouches, and whatever else that isn't illegal to have on hand... and the shotgun.... with the elastic ammo sleeve. Everything else has been separated from its ammo but the 12 gauge got to keep it for the photo op. Lulz
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Ross Ewage" post_id=439696 time=1645041065
Make no mistake, this is a failure to lead by our pm. It is not the fault of good Canadians who work for a living. Trudeau cost this country tens of millions of dollars a day by not only refusing to talk to people who disagree with his authoritarian measures, but calls them racists, misogynists and a fringe minority. European leaders listened to their citizens and ended restrictions. Trudeau prefers wedge and divide politics.

Trudeau screwed close family friends over when he shut down businesses in 2020 under the auspices of "fifteen days to flatten the curve", printing money to pay welfare bux to those inconvenienced by same (thereby taxing the worth of any accumulated savings). Nobody can sell me the idea that Trudeau "stands with Canadians" when he's fucked over close associates he's known since childhood, deliberately hobbled supply chains under his own recognisance (see vax nandates, locking up returning travellers et al) while encouraging things like free public transport... oh, and declaring his admiration for the way the CCP conducts itself and sends in mounted police to trample people who show dissent, repeatedly thieve from their bank accounts and their gas tanks, along with threatening to take their children and pets from them... need I go on?

I remember the stirring speech he gave the day some assclown decided to execute a soldier at the Eglin St war memorial before turning their attentions on parliament house. Whatever political capital he might have enjoyed then, he's long since pissed away. I'm not interested in scuttlebutt over his parental lineage, I'm not interested in all the blackface crap, that was bullshit back when the left were using it as a means to cancel the right and it's bullshit now. What he has presided over these last two years.. that is worthy of censure and condemnation. When I think of the pain, anguish and uncertainty he has visited... on ALL Canadians... when I think of how he has used his position at every turn to sow division in the Canadian community... it negates any legitimacy of claims he might like to push on standing with anyone other than his masters at the WEC. The fruity little maggot isn't worthy even of the pejorative of being called a cunt. He might as well called a Milosevic or an aspiring Hitler, he's certainly positioned himself in that precise political mindset, particularly in the latter instance.

The only difference I'm seeing is Truedope is bartering these turd policies to a foreign bidder. That's all.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=440241 time=1645281429

Trudeau screwed close family friends over when he shut down businesses in 2020 under the auspices of "fifteen days to flatten the curve", printing money to pay welfare bux to those inconvenienced by same (thereby taxing the worth of any accumulated savings). Nobody can sell me the idea that Trudeau "stands with Canadians" when he's fucked over close associates he's known since childhood, deliberately hobbled supply chains under his own recognisance (see vax nandates, locking up returning travellers et al) while encouraging things like free public transport... oh, and declaring his admiration for the way the CCP conducts itself and sends in mounted police to trample people who show dissent, repeatedly thieve from their bank accounts and their gas tanks, along with threatening to take their children and pets from them... need I go on?

I remember the stirring speech he gave the day some assclown decided to execute a soldier at the Eglin St war memorial before turning their attentions on parliament house. Whatever political capital he might have enjoyed then, he's long since pissed away. I'm not interested in scuttlebutt over his parental lineage, I'm not interested in all the blackface crap, that was bullshit back when the left were using it as a means to cancel the right and it's bullshit now. What he has presided over these last two years.. that is worthy of censure and condemnation. When I think of the pain, anguish and uncertainty he has visited... on ALL Canadians... when I think of how he has used his position at every turn to sow division in the Canadian community... it negates any legitimacy of claims he might like to push on standing with anyone other than his masters at the WEC. The fruity little maggot isn't worthy even of the pejorative of being called a cunt. He might as well called a Milosevic or an aspiring Hitler, he's certainly positioned himself in that precise political mindset, particularly in the latter instance.

The only difference I'm seeing is Truedope is bartering these turd policies to a foreign bidder. That's all.

Even before the pandemc. foreign investment was collapsing. The anti resurce BIlls C-48 and C-69 said to the international community, take your money elsewhere, Canada is closed and pursuing a version of North Korea's juche ideology.

Even if the Tory's don't screw it up this time and actually pick someone who can lead, it won't be easy reversing the assualt on prosperity that has been the hallmark of the Trudeau regime. It will probably take more than one majority term to do it. That is a tall order for a federal Conservative party.

cc

Make no mistake, this is a failure to lead by our pm. It is not the fault of good Canadians who work for a living. Trudeau cost this country tens of millions of dollars a day by not only refusing to talk to people who disagree with his authoritarian measures, but calls them racists, misogynists and a fringe minority.

Nothing new in that, Ross

That didn't just pop up with this issue

That's merely indicative of his Modus Operandi from day 1.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview