The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Fighting Back, More Ottawa Residents & Businesses Join Lawsuit against Protesters & Donors - over $300 Million & Growing

Started by cc, February 17, 2022, 01:47:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=439968 time=1645160463 user_id=1560
That's rather obvious.

This smells of spite.

It is agenda driven. It aint about honking horns.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=439972 time=1645160718 user_id=1689
That's rather obvious.

This smells of spite.

The so called inconveniences from these protests are par for the course in our nation's capital. This happens every year, though usually not in the winter. It's not a big deal despite what their libtard city council, the Trudeau junta and the CBC says.

Frood

That's rather obvious.

This smells of spite.

People brought stuff...

Each thing was made illegal until the people were finally made illegal.

Fuel, food, pets, vehicles, horns, funds, et cetera... then, the protestors themselves.

Play by the rules and watch the goalposts move.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=439985 time=1645166406 user_id=56
That's rather obvious.

This smells of spite.

The so called inconveniences from these protests are par for the course in our nation's capital. This happens every year, though usually not in the winter. It's not a big deal despite what their libtard city council, the Trudeau junta and the CBC says.

My girlfriend and I have friends in Ottawa. They said the city is functioning. It is a city quite used to protests.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=439998 time=1645200743 user_id=114
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=439985 time=1645166406 user_id=56
That's rather obvious.

This smells of spite.

My girlfriend and I have friends in Ottawa. They said the city is functioning. It is a city quite used to protests.

Of course. This summer there will be a bunch of progs protesting against pipelines or Indian graves and somehow the city will manage. But, not this one. Ya, I really believe them.

Bricktop

What happened to your "You cannot break Canada" sig, cc?

Have you realised that the evidence is mounting that it IS broken?

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=440100 time=1645222003 user_id=1560
What happened to your "You cannot break Canada" sig, cc?

Have you realised that the evidence is mounting that it IS broken?

We're a lot more fragile than what I relaized.

cc

Hold that orgasm Brick ..

I change sigs often  ..  as if it's your concern  :wink:

this mess is essentially over now and old news

After this distraction, maybe we focus on & can figure how to get rid of T-2

At very least, he's dead meat for the next election

Bricktop

It would appear so.

All democracies are suffering the same flaws and this is becoming more apparent day by day.

But it seems that events have taken an unexpected turn that has exposed these flaws more emphatically in Canada in recent days.

What does not appear to be in doubt, and is universally acknowledged, is that your Prime Minister is mishandling the situation and making the division worse, and there is nothing you can do about it.

Bricktop

Quote from: cc post_id=440114 time=1645223108 user_id=88
I change sigs often

Hold that orgasm Brick

I merely asked a question, my dear.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=440115 time=1645223172 user_id=1560
It would appear so.

All democracies are suffering the same flaws and this is becoming more apparent day by day.

But it seems that events have taken an unexpected turn that has exposed these flaws more emphatically in Canada in recent days.

What does not appear to be in doubt, and is universally acknowledged, is that your Prime Minister is mishandling the situation and making the division worse, and there is nothing you can do about it.

Not even Jim Crow Joe would do what Justine is doing. Invoking the Emergency Measures Act to end protests against his fucked up policies. Seizing bank accounts of people who donated to the cause. What we are witnessing is the opposite of a Prague Spring. This is more like Tianamen Square when the state said they had enough of people's complaints.

cc

Quote from: Herman post_id=440118 time=1645223620 user_id=1689 This is more like Tiananmen Square when the state said they had enough of people's complaints.

Have you seen the heart  of Tiananmen Square ?

I have, albeit quickly and a while ago. If I recall it correctly,  it containing no  streets, no local residents,  no local businesses wanting and needing to make a living after 2 years of hell  .. and away  from streets  belonging to the public

And during that protest, people got hurt badly and killed wi

thout having even affected other property .. much less forced / bullied their way in using  massive trucks to lay claim to public territory. The people in "the square"  were absolute innocents affecting no one beyond their dictator getting upset

Yes, T-2 acted like a "dictator for personal power" ...  as he didn't need to act on anything in order to clean up  this mess.

Little Windsor did it all on their own with a few RCMP they already had the power to call in .. and needed only an injunction and no extraordinary powers to clean up their uninvited mess

Suiting our or anyone's  personal wishes, ... albeit convenient, does not make performing nor perpetuating  a wrong  right

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=440121 time=1645224333 user_id=88
Quote from: Herman post_id=440118 time=1645223620 user_id=1689 This is more like Tiananmen Square when the state said they had enough of people's complaints.

Have you seen the heart  of Tiananmen Square ?

I have, albeit quickly and a while ago. If I recall it correctly,  it containing no  streets, no local residents,  no local businesses wanting and needing to make a living after 2 years of hell  .. and away  from streets  belonging to the public

And during that protest, people got hurt badly and killed wi

thout having even affected other property .. much less forced / bullied their way in using  massive trucks to lay claim to public territory. The people in "the square"  were absolute innocents affecting no one beyond their dictator getting upset

Yes, T-2 acted like a "dictator for personal power" ...  as he didn't need to act on anything in order to clean up  this mess.

Little Windsor did it all on their own with a few RCMP they already had the power to call in .. and needed only an injunction and no extraordinary powers to clean up their uninvited mess

Suiting our or anyone's  personal wishes, ... albeit convenient, does not make performing nor perpetuating  a wrong  right

His point was China stopped protests it doesn't like. They used force. Trudeau seizes bank accounts of his political opponents. As David Lametti said, if you hold the wrong beliefs and donated money, you better be worried. Trudeau wan't kidding when he said he admired China's basic dictatorship.

cc

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=440135 time=1645228268 user_id=2015
His point was China stopped protests it doesn't like. They used force. Trudeau seizes bank accounts of his political opponents. As David Lametti said, if you hold the wrong beliefs and donated money, you better be worried. Trudeau wan't kidding when he said he admired China's basic dictatorship.

I understood that and also cannot disagree with a word of what you said.

Use of "the square" was not a wise use to compare to today and a serious trigger word for me.

I recall watching those days and the dark feeling is right there every time I even think of "the square" .. as strong as at the time

It was a tragedy that  still vivid in my mind

Of course T-2 is an admirer of how effective their brutal dictatorship is ..

Both T's were and are brutal "dictators in their hearts" .. Both pushed that to the very limits.  ... In both cases, it was  totally unnecessary & evil