The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Ukraine.

Started by Odinson, March 01, 2014, 07:06:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

we want to crush those commie bastards.....then crush them again and again and then really hurt them.........that is all they understand and deserve

They are not communist anymore though Obvious Li.

Fashie..you worry about odies salvation......leave those commie bastards to people like me...we know how to treat those stalinist motherfuckers....and yes they are still all commies....don't believe what RW says.....they only understand might and pain and power.....i say bankrupt Putin personally so he feels it personally...then send in the tanks to enforce law and order.

Ok then Obvious Li, Odie is mine and Vladimir Putin is yours.

:lol:

Gary Oak

A reliable source has told me that China is secretly behind Putin's Russia. They are using Russia as a buffer against the West to do their dirty work for them.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"A reliable source has told me that China is secretly behind Putin's Russia. They are using Russia as a buffer against the West to do their dirty work for them.

Yeah, OK. :roll:

cc

Fashie..you worry about odies salvation......leave those commie bastards to people like me...we know how to treat those stalinist motherfuckers....and yes they are still all commies....don't believe what RW says.....they only understand might and pain and power.....i say bankrupt Putin personally so he feels it personally...then send in the tanks to enforce law and order.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!

Fash: That's the funniest comeback I've heard in a long while.

Just thought I'd throw these in as they struck me funny
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"

LMAO!!!!!!!!!

Fash: That's the funniest comeback I've heard in a long while.

Just thought I'd throw these in as they struck me funny

You have a good sense of Humour cc li tarte..

I always enjoy your posts.

:)

Odinson

:lol:  :lol:

Romero

Quote from: "Gary Oak"A reliable source has told me that China is secretly behind Putin's Russia. They are using Russia as a buffer against the West to do their dirty work for them.

Gee, you sure know a lot of "reliable sources" who know that China is secretly behind everything secretly. And don't forget that it's the Jesuits who are secretly behind China's secretly!

Romero

QuoteRussia Didn't Invade Ukraine Because of US 'Weakness'

One of the more vivid political talking points to come out of Washington in the midst of Russia's military incursions into Ukraine is that Russian President Vladimir Putin carried out such provocative actions because Obama's failure to enforce his "red line" on Syria and commence with a bombing campaign this past fall signaled to Putin he would not face consequences.

"I really believe that when Vladimir Putin looks around the world—sees what happened in Syria when the red line turned pink and the president didn't act," Republican Senator John McCain told CNN, "I think he's emboldened and he's acting."

The Wall Street Journal, similarly, put it down to "Western weakness," arguing "it's no coincidence that Mr. Putin asserted himself in Ukraine not long after Mr. Obama retreated in humiliating fashion from his 'red line' in Syria."

The truth is, anyone who actually believes Putin took military action in Ukraine because Obama backed away from his plans to bomb Syria illegally, doesn't know anything about international relations.

First of all, the most immediate parallel to Russia's occupation of Crimea, Ukraine's semi-autonomous peninsula, is Russia's 2008 military action in Georgia, another former Soviet state that was leaning too far West for Moscow's comfort. Following violent skirmishes, Russian forces occupied Georgia's separatist provinces of South Ossetia and Abkhazia.

This happened during the George W. Bush administration, which was so willing to use military force that it invaded Iraq on trumped up pretexts and in violation of international law. If Moscow were taking its cues based on Washington's willingness to use force, surely it would have held back in Georgia for fear of retaliation from the Bush administration.

If anything, America's utter disregard for international law gives license to other powerful countries, like Russia, to behave similarly.

"The steps Russia has taken are a violation of Ukraine's sovereignty, Ukraine's territorial integrity...they're a violation of international law," President Obama said this week.

It's worth noting that this was exactly the argument Putin used in opposing Obama's plan to bomb Syria. He even wrote an Op-Ed in the New York Times warning that such action would violate Syrian sovereignty and international law.

And of course there is the U.S. invasion of Iraq, which is a model example of the clearest violation of international law. If America flouts international law as a matter of routine, how can it then turn around and condemn Russia for its own illegal military actions?

When people see the actions of Russia, or some other government, as the result of alleged "weakness" on the part of the U.S. for failing to more readily bomb whatever country at the drop of a hat, what they are really advocating is for America to rule the world by force.

http://reason.com/archives/2014/03/05/russia-didnt-invade-ukraine-because-of-u">//http://reason.com/archives/2014/03/05/russia-didnt-invade-ukraine-because-of-u

It's been pretty funny seeing so many claim that Russia is occupying Crimea because of Obama's "weakness". This situation was actually caused by America's aggression and interference. This crisis is exactly what Obama, Democrats, Republicans and even neo-conservatives wanted. Only the neo-cons would have wanted Russia bombed by now.

Anonymous

I could not care less whether dems blame the reps and vice versa. That is the silliness of US politics. Both American parties want the USA to keep sticking it's nose in where it don't belong. This is between Ukraine and Russia. USA and EU should stay the fuck out of it.

Odinson

I dont like Russia, USA or the EU but if all goes to hell, I´ll side with Russia.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"I dont like Russia, USA or the EU but if all goes to hell, I´ll side with Russia.

I actually don't mind Russia and I see how they might feel. After the collapse of the old USSR, the Americans thought they were going to turn them into another Japan. In other words a partner of the USA that they can control. They gave Russia no respect whasoever.

I don't blame Moscow one bit for not wanting to dance at the end of strings pulled by Washington. Good for Vlad for NOT turning his country into a neutred vassal state.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"I dont like Russia, USA or the EU but if all goes to hell, I´ll side with Russia.

I actually don't mind Russia and I see how they might feel. After the collapse of the old USSR, the Americans thought they were going to turn them into another Japan. In other words a partner of the USA that they can control. They gave Russia not respect whasoever.

I don't blame Moscow one bit for not wanting to dance at the end of strings pulled by Washington. Good for Vlad for NOT turning his country into a neutred vassal state.

Russia should take the place as the "other side of the coin" like during USSR.

EU, U.N., NATO are all under the control of the USA.

Obvious Li

bottom line....Crimea is now under Russian control and will remain so for the foreseeable future...that is ok with me......However, Ukraine should be left to determine it's own path through democratic elections..the ruskies need to keep hands off...they have done enough damage there already

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"bottom line....Crimea is now under Russian control and will remain so for the foreseeable future...that is ok with me.

Thumbs up!!

cc

I agree with that too. If the Crimean people vote for joining Russia in next week's referendum,  so be it.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell